Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I dont normally comment but does she realise she sounds like a complete snowflake. Thousands of people have been stuck at home, homeschooling/WFH, living on the breadline, not seeing family/friends and she’s complaining about builders in her fuck off mansion. When we decorated our previous home we were doing it ourselves and we loved it! It was hard work and builders are messy but it was our first home and I was so grateful. Girl needs a reality check!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

tylenoal235

Anyone find it really strange that the 'flavdrops' never once made it into the vlogs a few months ago (when she made a coffee every frigging time like it was interesting). And now she says she's been using Flavdrops for years. Literally never seen them before. Yet another case of Zanna selling out for sponsorship deals.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate how influencers (particularly this one) think that because they have bought some plants or gone on holiday somewhere they are expert enough to write a guide about it?! like wtf? you bought a house with a fully planted mature garden, you didn't grow any of that. She didn't have a window box or grow bags of plants like a lot of others during lock down, she is totally clueless. I'm about to start an MSc in Agronomy, to learn more about growing crops, I am an expert, but I ain't writing a guide until I have at least a PhD!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've just come across this thread, and found Zanna's insta a few months ago. I watched her stories and thought there was something off with them, she does no good and sets high expectations for people divulging her content. I woke up this morning to a few horrible comments on my instagram as I was the one who sent that DM to Zanna. I have never done anything like that before and am not a troll, but I just felt I had to say it how it is. She's just got a new huge house and is acting like an entitled princess. There's hundreds of people struggling during this pandemic at the moment, losing jobs, homes.
Sorry you had some horrible DMs. I saw your comment when Zanna shared it but when I went back to reply saying I agreed, she’d taken it down. I also wanted to message you to say I agreed with what you said and that actually I thought your comment was reasonable. Glad you found this thread though. We’re not all evil trolls who live under a rock, I’d say we’re a normal bunch of peeps who are fed up with #influencer culture

ceecee454

Chatty Member
new thread approaching -
zanna van dijk, queen of the hike, can’t follow covid rules just do what i like, all the time contributing to the next spike 😁

• Heart

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
So now In her latest post it’s all about how covid has forced her to slow down and how much she resents that. A new low even for her. If slowing down means still managing a few trips, seeing family, keeping an income and a roof over her head then I’m sure a lot of people would love to be in her position. How lucky she is. I unfortunately have seen the other side of covid as I’m sure a lot of us have. Her arrogance just astounds me. She is vile.

googoo23

I commented asking about potentially getting some content about her relationship to plastic, as there's been a lot of single use plastic in her vids recently (waitrose burgers, prepackaged chips etc). It's no problem at all (they are hard to get away from) but making the claims she does and shaming people for using teabags, of all things, while still using single use plastics without much thought is insulting to those of us actually trying to be better. To no ones surprise, the comment was deleted (read: censored).

• Angry
  • Sad

Lf0304

My biggest pet peeve with zanna is when she says she gets up at the crack of dawn so she can do a couple of hours work before going for a run because she has SO much work to do....and then spends her day filming her builders and talking about house renovations. What about all the work you have to do!! I don’t care if you earn a lot and don’t have to do much but own that and don’t make out you’re busy. She also likes to make it known that she has a ‘stress cry’ about how much work she has and that after talking to Ant she feels a lot better. Ant must literally be sitting there with his eyes rolling into the back of his head thinking about his actual working day and then coming home to cook for her! I can just imagine it... Anthony! People don’t like my blog that I copied from google!

Reactions: 17

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
I'm sorry. She's getting her RADIATORS replaced?? What the actual fuck, talk about wasteful. Imagine moving into such a nice house, where everything is (in my opinion) very nicely decorated and tearing almost everything out. This poor woman has more money than sense. She really is one of the least relatable influencers around

• Wow

Parky

Oh poor Zanny having a cry today because the stress of WFH whilst her mansion is being revamped for her. Poor gal I really feel for her. So relatable....

• Haha

ceecee454

Chatty Member
for someone who preaches sustainability, firstly why is the majority
of their shit BRAND NEW??? so much of the stuff they are getting can easily be sourced second hand, and we all know the benefits for the environment when you
buy second hand rather than brand new
secondly, why are they pulling up carpets that look
good quality and hardly used 😭 just to put more brand new shit down. and the radiators???
these ppl have actually got more money than sense

• Wow

Hc68759

VIP Member
I really think Sir David Attenborough deserves the upmost respect and shouldn’t have utter morons like Zanna calling him “Big Dave”

• Heart

kas85

I am watching the newish vlog, with her parents visiting. Oh, you have gotta love Zanna's dad. She asked her parents' first impressions of Surrey and her dad said "The leafy suburbs of London". So on point. Also when Zanna says she will show them her running route, her mum says, "I won't be running" :sneaky: Are her parents the nicest thing about her? 😅 Also her parents stayed in a hotel nearby and Z says "As soon as we have a bed, you're welcome back over", and her mum does a face and says, "Oh good". How can you be patronising towards your parents. She's a monster.

Also, surely, you would remove the price tag from your new spade, right? Apparently digging is a workout. I mean yeah, gardening kinda is but why does everything in her life has to about workouts?
View attachment 272456
Why would you invite your parents to stay at your new house before you had a bed for them!? I find that really bizarre. They could have moved into that house (like normal people) with their old furniture and renovated/replaced as they went along. 5 bedrooms and my parents have to stay in a hotel? Not a chance

googoo23

They responded - it was actually a very well thought-through response where they state the error of their judgement and admit it was in very bad taste. They will escalate through the business to prevent their other restaurants doing the same.
I don’t know whether they have the integrity to see this through but I did feel they recognised their mistake.
Well done! This topic goes beyond bad influencer culture, but is addressing a hugely important issue in society. I don't expect Zanna to realise or care but it takes ordinary folk to point out this type of behaviour. Thank you x

Parky

Lol. Why would we support a 'content creator' by giving her free likes and comments when a) half the comments get deleted because they're not praise and b) all the shit she posts is generic, unoriginal and uninteresting?
She's hardly inspiring me...