Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's cute but very robotic, rigid-like on camera, I'm not sure if he's like this in real Life or not....?!
I always get the impression in real life he’s probably relaxed and fun to be around. On camera he seems stiff, almost like he’s being forced to do it with an invisible gun to his head. Which let’s face it, is probably true. Do it or face the wrath of the narcissist!

Reactions: 8
I always get the impression in real life he’s probably relaxed and fun to be around. On camera he seems stiff, almost like he’s being forced to do it with an invisible gun to his head. Which let’s face it, is probably true. Do it or face the wrath of the narcissist!
Yeah, I get glimpses of him being fun now and then on camera, probably a hoot in real life 🎉🥰

Reactions: 3
You can tell he’s not comfortable in front of the camera, he comes across as a bit of a wet blanket but as others have said he’s probably quite fun in real life...he seems like a decent bloke. If we can overlook the boobs/bum man video 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wonder if there’s two Ant’s....fun work Ant and Zanna’s robot Ant

Reactions: 2
E0B0976D-A112-4946-A6F1-03F158171338.jpeg

Wow thank you for sharing your words of wisdom on how *checks notes* to write a shopping list...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Imagine living your life through a phone screen to the extent that you even taking a photo of your shopping trolley 😂🙈
I guess my Aldi shopping trolley just doesn't have the same charm as her Waitrose one... Maybe that's where I'm going wrong 🤷
She's influencing me alright, influencing me to cringe so badly at her "content" (mundane drivel)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The first thing I thought when I saw this picture was the strategic inclusion of the Waitrose logo. As in, look at me peasants I do my shopping in Waitrose!

And also, welcome to Surrey on the autumn and winter where it rains and floods a lot. The rivers and water meadows around me are already really high and beginning to flood, it's not always sunshine and country walks!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its so stupid, u make a list of what groceries you need, you go and get it. Thats it. Its that simple. Dont over complicate with categorising into areas of store. Shes so stupid and thinks she knows it all. You wanan go in and out. Use a list. Simple as that.

Putting it into lists of store cupboard, fresh produce is so time consuming and stupid.

The first thing I thought when I saw this picture was the strategic inclusion of the Waitrose logo. As in, look at me peasants I do my shopping in Waitrose!

And also, welcome to Surrey on the autumn and winter where it rains and floods a lot. The rivers and water meadows around me are already really high and beginning to flood, it's not always sunshine and country walks!
Probably wanting a Waitrose collab like her friend Anna The Edit

Surprised shes not too busy with her job to get a peasant to do her shopping for her

Reactions: 5
Its so stupid, u make a list of what groceries you need, you go and get it. Thats it. Its that simple. Dont over complicate with categorising into areas of store. Shes so stupid and thinks she knows it all. You wanan go in and out. Use a list. Simple as that.

Putting it into lists of store cupboard, fresh produce is so time consuming and stupid.
To be fair, categorizing your list into sections, is a good idea. I always forget something if I just do a long list of products as I remember them or waste time at the store going up and down aisles to get things from a section I already passed through. The problem with Zanna is that she always pretends her "tips" are brilliant and nobody had ever thought of them, when really, anyone who likes organization knows how to do a proper list.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else really annoyed at the fact she has used 5/6 bags of small compost rather than one big one?!. I bought a massive 50 litre one as I have loads of indoor plants and I don't even have a car so had to lug it back (with help of boyfriend)... Such a waste of plastic using so many small bags... She just doesn't think. Shows another way that she doesn't consider or care for the environment!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Anyone else really annoyed at the fact she has used 5/6 bags of small compost rather than one big one?!. I bought a massive 50 litre one as I have loads of indoor plants and I don't even have a car so had to lug it back (with help of boyfriend)... Such a waste of plastic using so many small bags... She just doesn't think. Shows another way that she doesn't consider or care for the environment!!!
I thought the same! And they have a giant house and yard so they can easily keep the big bags. I have to really calculate ahead how much I buy because in my apartment I really don't have extra storage space to splurge on soil but even then I buy a bit more than I need because I know I'll end up picking up a new plant or need to repot a plant into a bigger one.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Yeah, I get glimpses of him being fun now and then on camera, probably a hoot in real life 🎉🥰
I think secretly she wishes he was Lewis, Steph’s bf who I know personally and is a lot of fun, apart from being up himself. Ant is attractive but then so is a plum.

And I love how she’s talking about her new security system like it’s a warning to anyone thinking of invading her space, because she knows everyone knows where it is because she couldn’t keep her goofy trap shut. Dumb bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A steal at just under £1200...they look box fresh too, so that’s another pair of new leather shoes for the ‘vegan’
For once I see someone called her out on the calf leather LV boots👏👏. AND she didn’t delete the comment!! So apparently it’s ok because she only plant based and not vegan. She preaches what she wants when she wants!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.