Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw on the Londoner thread that there was an ASA 'ruling' against her on public record about her use of affiliate links in a blog post.

With Zanna's duplicitous shadiness regarding 'gifted' gifs hidden in obscurity, HOW ON EARTH is there not an ASA ruling against her yet!! More of us need to report misuses probably.

Reactions: 9
Where have they moved to? I saw a pic of their house on the removal companies page and it’s lovely!

Reactions: 1
Where have they moved to? I saw a pic of their house on the removal companies page and it’s lovely!
She’s kept it pretty quiet but they’re in the absolute middle of nowhere in Surrey, some place where the air has magical allergy-reducing powers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They’ll be getting a dog next which will apparently cure her animal allergies!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Zanna has titled her new vlog “A wholesome family vlog”.
she needs to stop using the word wholesome all the time. It’s so bleeping annoying!
And what's the difference exactly between "a family day out" and a "wholesome family day out"?! Asking for a friend.... 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Y’all I had to scroll through 5 threads to post this! Anddd I sure learned a lot about this trick. But that’s not why I’m here- on Zanna’s September 26 post she spent the day with her little influencer friend Jessica Olie. I’m baffled there isn’t a thread anywhere for her. She’s the absolute worst and it makes perfect sense she’s friends with Zanna after skimming these threads. GOMI has a long running snark on her but you can get an account. Would someone be willing to start one for me? I’d be oh so appreciative!
Aaahhhh she is RIPE for a thread on here! The gomi thread is great - very insightful. I'd be tempted to start one but don't have a whole lot of time to write a proper recap of her dreadfulness! If nobody else starts one I will.. might take a few weeks to get myself organised though. Glad someone else is taking notice. I mentioned her on here a while ago after she did a gymshark ad with the Australian bushfire smoke in the background. Did you notice that Zanna called someone (or perhaps herself) an egg? Just like miss Olie. Imagine spending time with the two of them together 🙈🙈🙈😬😬😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mrs Hinch shared one of Zanna’s posts on her stories yesterday (day before?). The post was something about not being ashamed of how tall you are, as Zanna likes to remind us every other day.
So this is why she put her height in her bio? Oh my god she is so cringe.

Ok she’s quite tall but she’s also a thin, white, rich woman - she’s hardly got it hard. She’s on another planet. How on earth can anyone cope to be around her? The only explanation I can think is that she’s a shapeshifter in person, she changes her personality depending on which friend she’s with which would make sense because she’s quite awful but maybe she’s very good at mirroring the company she’s with so that’s why her friends don’t mind this lunatic but we see the culmination of it online where she’s got to try and pull a personality together in one piece.

Reactions: 10
She is VERY thin and I often wonder what her Mum thinks when she visits etc, surely they can see Zanna is underweight?!
She is very thin but it's not surprising as 99% of the meals she shows never have any kind of carbs ... Apart from when she is gifted pasta and then makes a whole hoo-ha about it and does an all singing all dancing video about it to prove that 'hey GUYS, carbs are the best, I'm so woke'... She also runs and exercises every day so burning off all those veggies can't be hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is having a very girlie “I am in Surrey” weekend - where is Ant? Nothing posted on Our Surrey Nest all weekend either !

Reactions: 1
I love how she mentions how she's had a lovely rain-less outdoors-y weekend but fails to mention that there are local restrictions.

Reactions: 2
she needs to stop using the word wholesome all the time. It’s so bleeping annoying!
I’ve just seen three different influencers use ‘wholesome’ to describe a very normal Sunday of going for a walk and having a roast.. must be the new trendy word 🙄

Reactions: 6
I think she’s trolling you in her stories today.
“wholesome” “wholesome” “wholesome”

🤗🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ohhh that's interesting? What kind of stuff has Jessica done?
She started off as your typical yogi influencer years ago. Super cute, had a cute yogi friend, Morgan Tyler. Divorced in her early 20s and went to live Morgan in St Louis. Saw a male model on IG, “slid into his DMs” (something she always said) and FLEW to nyc to meet him, sleep with him, etc. Ended up ditching Morgan and a kitten after already making plans to get her own apartment. Moved to London with her new chap. Flaunted their LoVeEeE to her followers. He was clearly a leach. She was taking him on vacations, very likely paying majority of their lease. Eventually they broke up and suddenly she’s no long an over sexualized, thong bodysuit wearing yogi. Now she’s a gym shark wearing, booty building fitness influencer, painted on eyebrow, over Botoxed and lip plumped joke. Not long ago Morgan came out. She mentioned not long after that her friendship ending with a Jessica because Jessica thought Morgan was attracted to her and that made her uncomfortable. She also encouraged her to “experiment” with her new girlfriend before Committing to changing her lifestyle or some bullshit. She posts the same stories every day. Making coffee. Journaling. Close up of her ass from lots of angles. Workouts focused on her ass. Meanwhile her father is in a care home, dying of a horrible condition. It’s truly awful. But for his last cognitive Christmas she spent chasing her model toy boy all over Australia after he clearly already dumped her.
Ohhh that's interesting? What kind of stuff has Jessica done?

She started off as your typical yogi influencer years ago. Super cute, seemed nice enough, had a cute yogi friend, Morgan Tyler (findingmorgantyler). Divorced in her early 20s and went to live Morgan in St Louis. Saw a male model on IG, “slid into his DMs” (something she always said) and FLEW to nyc to meet him, sleep with him, etc. Ended up ditching Morgan and a kitten after already making plans to get her own apartment. Moved to London with her new chap. Flaunted their LoVeEeE to her followers. He was clearly a leach. She was taking him on vacations, very likely paying majority of their lease. Eventually they broke up and suddenly she’s no longer an over sexualized, thong bodysuit wearing yogi. Now she’s a gym shark wearing, booty building fitness influencer, painted on eyebrow, over Botoxed and lip plumped joke. Not long ago Morgan came out. She mentioned not long after that her friendship ending with a Jessica because Jessica thought Morgan was attracted to her and that made her uncomfortable. She also encouraged her to “experiment” with her new girlfriend before committing to changing her lifestyle or some bullshit. She posts the same stories every day. Making coffee. Journaling. Close up of her ass from lots of angles. Workouts focused on her ass. Meanwhile her father is in a care home, dying of a horrible condition. It’s truly awful. But for his last cognitive Christmas she spent chasing her model toy boy all over Australia after he clearly already dumped her while posting thirsty content trying to make him see what he’s missing. During Covid she bought hundreds of thousands of followers. Literally went up overnight. Stopped buying them and has slowly been losing them. Her main audience is teen girls who buy every worthless mat, resistance band, sweatshirt she shills so she can buy the latest Chanel.
Aaahhhh she is RIPE for a thread on here! The gomi thread is great - very insightful. I'd be tempted to start one but don't have a whole lot of time to write a proper recap of her dreadfulness! If nobody else starts one I will.. might take a few weeks to get myself organised though. Glad someone else is taking notice. I mentioned her on here a while ago after she did a gymshark ad with the Australian bushfire smoke in the background. Did you notice that Zanna called someone (or perhaps herself) an egg? Just like miss Olie. Imagine spending time with the two of them together 🙈🙈🙈😬😬😬😂
It baffles me it doesn’t exist! If you create the thread I’d be happy to do a recap ::sips tea:: 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She started off as your typical yogi influencer years ago. Super cute, seemed nice enough, had a cute yogi friend, Morgan Tyler (findingmorgantyler). Divorced in her early 20s and went to live Morgan in St Louis. Saw a male model on IG, “slid into his DMs” (something she always said) and FLEW to nyc to meet him, sleep with him, etc. Ended up ditching Morgan and a kitten after already making plans to get her own apartment. Moved to London with her new chap. Flaunted their LoVeEeE to her followers. He was clearly a leach. She was taking him on vacations, very likely paying majority of their lease. Eventually they broke up and suddenly she’s no longer an over sexualized, thong bodysuit wearing yogi. Now she’s a gym shark wearing, booty building fitness influencer, painted on eyebrow, over Botoxed and lip plumped joke. Not long ago Morgan came out. She mentioned not long after that her friendship ending with a Jessica because Jessica thought Morgan was attracted to her and that made her uncomfortable. She also encouraged her to “experiment” with her new girlfriend before committing to changing her lifestyle or some bullshit. She posts the same stories every day. Making coffee. Journaling. Close up of her ass from lots of angles. Workouts focused on her ass. Meanwhile her father is in a care home, dying of a horrible condition. It’s truly awful. But for his last cognitive Christmas she spent chasing her model toy boy all over Australia after he clearly already dumped her while posting thirsty content trying to make him see what he’s missing. During Covid she bought hundreds of thousands of followers. Literally went up overnight. Stopped buying them and has slowly been losing them. Her main audience is teen girls who buy every worthless mat, resistance band, sweatshirt she shills so she can buy the latest Chanel.
literally never heard of her but after a brief look at her insta and your sterling description of events she’s possibly THE most self obsessed bleep i’ve come across. no wonder she’s good pals with our zanvan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she deleted all of her old YouTube videos or do they disappear over a certain number of years? only the ones in the past year seems to be up- maybe she deleted her pre-vegan life

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.