Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scottiedog

Zanna complaining about things being expensive actually boils my blood! She gets so much free stuff that she shouldn't get to complain about paying.

Reactions: 11
I went on a 10k in the UK today because as much as I'd love to visit my friend in Switzerland you know global pandemic and unlike Zanna I'm not a cunt! Or a flipping hypocrite when it comes to the environment.

• Heart

poollounger

Why would she choose Mykonos over anywhere else for this weird content trip? Especially when going with a man who isn't her partner they must have been mistaken as a couple the entire time, it's one of those places which is always advertised as perfect for a romantic break etc. Also, Mykonos (& every other Greek island) have been massively popular destinations for years now, they're all over Instagram and Pinterest with hundreds and thousands of travel guides by people exactly like Zanna, so what perspective exactly does she think she can bring that is so different? If she wanted a holiday then firstly why - you've been away enough already, and if it's for content then why - it's been done already a million times. She's so effing boring and has nothing unique to offer more than the rest of us but thinks she's so special. Reminds me of one of those 'not like the other girls' type of people who definitely, 100%, is like everyone else.

• Heart

milkywaymelon

Does anyone else think it's a bit odd that she's going to inspect which plants the family are removing from the garden to take with them to their new home? I'd find that a little petty if I was the seller. Surely she can just replant something else in the space when they move in without having to see what has been removed in advance.

• Haha

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
As someone who’s done a lot of hillwalking in the UK, I don’t think she’d get along with a lot of the good hills here. There’s very few signposts, occasionally no obvious paths and in bad weather you need to know how to navigate using a map and compass, which I doubt Zanna knows how to do!! Not to mention staying in the UK is not adventurous enough!:rolleyes:

• Heart

Hc68759

VIP Member
She’s just posted that they’ll be leaving all their furniture in their London flat as they’re renting it out so they need recommendations for interior designers as they’ll be starting from scratch with everything. How much money do these people have?!?! Or maybe she’s just hoping furniture places will see her story and gift her everything for free 🤬

• Wow

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Just read that her mother was a Brexiteer! 😬🤷🏼‍♀️ Remember that Zanna got her Dutch EU passport so she's fine once the Brexit shit hits the fan, yet another reason to dislike that smug face. As soon as she started preaching the sustainability stuff she lost me, you can't preach like she does and live the way she does! Such a fucking hypocrite with the amount she jets around.
Yes, Zanna was very vocal about how disappointed she was with her both of her parents for voting for Brexit, the best bit is that her Dad is Dutch as well so much has benefited from being an EU citizen in the U.K.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Branched

They're renting out their current flat, she repeated that today. So it makes perfect sense to leave the furniture, since they'll rent it out as "fully furnished" and will be able to rent it at a higher price.
It’s still on Zoopla for sale though, the price was reduced fairly recently too. Surely she should be able to get the facts right about whether it’s being rented out or sold?

This whole move is just an absolute shambles with the ridiculous timelines and the lies. I really don’t understand why she feels the need to lie about everything, there’s no need to (aside from making it seem Insta perfect) and it’s just weird.

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
Just created an account to comment!

Getting fed up with Zanna... going from London to rural Switzerland by plane in the height of this pandemic is truly selfish, not to mention that she doesn’t need or deserve a holiday like so many hardworking key workers. Always banging on about her tiny flat which is actually a decent space. It could definitely fit a dining table Zanna, don’t complain about your own stupid choices.

There are so many places in the UK she could explore as others had mentioned. She likes to talk about being from Yorkshire but has done little to no promotion of the area, not even Hull near where she is from which won the most recent city of culture. It is a really great place for a weekend break, and could do with the shoutout. It’s been suggested to her and she’s just replied with a <3.

She’s so selfish in everything she does...

• Heart
  • Wow

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed she’s been reviewing veggie sausages on her stories? The cynic in me thinks this is another way of bagging freebies.

Branched

The number of time she points to something and says "it does the job" and the tone of her voice when she says is, it's like she couldn't bloody wait to move out of this awful, inferior, dirty, run-down, stuffy shithole in a nasty London neighbourhood. :rolleyes:
I just watched the video and came on here to say exactly the same thing. Could she be more ungrateful for everything in that flat?! I particularly liked the way she complained about not having a microwave when her £1000+ gifted Thermomix was visible in the background.

Why did she not change anything if she was so unhappy? It's not like it's a short term rental. Buy a microwave if you're so desperate, add some of your own decoration to the living room, it hardly seems like Ant would kick up a fuss.

• Angry
  • Heart

toodles88

She’s a nutcase. Also again totally tone deaf to proclaim that on top of just returning from Mykonos, buying a really expensive house in surrey, AND hiring an interior designer, they’re buying all their furniture brand new?! She needs to address how she talks about her lifestyle and money. Good on you if you’re successful but people are struggling right now. I follow plenty of others who are well off/super rich and they don’t come across as obnoxious as she does about buying things/money. It’s sooo irritating!
Of course she’s buying all her furniture brand new, what about the secondhand she always preaches about?? Can definitely find decent tables etc secondhand!

• Angry