Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toodles88

F*ck you Zanny. But also she has a soul? I thought she was a socially awkward robot.

View attachment 190396
Pahahahaha

After the big show and tell this week on how great she is at planning holidays and people always go to her for guidance, there seems to be one major omission.. any research on how much things cost 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
She just has such an unattractive voice, i can’t stand it! Also her and her boyfriend just don’t look right together.

i can’t get to grips with how she became popular on Instagram? She isn’t ‘body goals’ , she has an annoying voice, her face isn’t great to look at and her content is shite 🤷‍♀️
Cue Zanna uploading a picture of her towering over him and saying its okay to be different heights in a relationship 😂🙄

I just don't like the way she posts those pictures with him - her leaning over him and her arms wrapped around his shoulders to make him look even smaller. Like a schoolkid with their mother on first day of school. It is the most unflattering way to do it. How does he put up with her?

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I just read her ‘article’ on walks. I thought the description of the areas was suspiciand googled some of the text

Her description of the Surrey Hills is lifted straight from the surrey country council website:

At least put it in quotation marks, with a source? And then tell us about the walks, what’s good about them, how hard are they for different levels of fitness, what sights are on the way?

It’s the dullest blog article I’ve ever seen with zero original input, but sure, she’s one of the hardest working people around

• Wow
I wonder how her battle with M&S is going?
I messaged her and asked....said it was in the hands of lawyers so couldn’t say anything more. The swimsuits she got her knickers in a knot over are still for sale so I’d hazard a guess that she’s been told to get back in her box and we’ll never hear any more about it...

Ups27

VIP Member
It’s the way she starts it by saying BY THE WAY I DIDNT PICK ANY OF THIS DECOR. If it’s that bad pay to decorate it, oh wait you’ll only decorate when you get sent free stuff!!!!!!

Cynic123

She’s just posted that they’ll be leaving all their furniture in their London flat as they’re renting it out so they need recommendations for interior designers as they’ll be starting from scratch with everything. How much money do these people have?!?! Or maybe she’s just hoping furniture places will see her story and gift her everything for free 🤬
interior designers? More money than sense. Most people are capable of selecting and buying their own furniture. It’s all getting very privileged and cringeworthy.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Omg I came on here to say same thing......she makes my blood boil 🤬 last minute change of plan my arse!. Shes a lying cow!!!! And if you are reading this Rosanna/beggy/ Lurch....you are the most HYPROCRITICAL BITCH I've ever known!!! Flying again huh? In the middle of a pandemic? AGAIN?!!! All the crying PMS stuff now off to Greece last minute 🤣🤣 so you didnt know yesterday? Unrelatable, greedy, beggy old cow. I actually dislike her. Her and the man child make my skin crawl.
I too just tore myself away from the Meghan and Harry thread to say how much she disgusts me. She has zero responsibility or social recognition. The only person she’s interested in is herself. She clearly couldn’t give a shit about Ant otherwise she wouldn’t be risking his health by exposing herself to everything that goes through the planes aircon system. If a fart can get through pants and jeans and you can still smell it, that mask ain’t doing shit. She actually disgusts me in her endeavour to take over the Instagram world. It’s not a job, it’s just pathetic ego fuelled showing off and let’s face it, nobody likes a show off. Karma is a bitch and I can’t wait for it to come back and bite her arse. I’m also sure there must have been many negative comments about her travelling at this time on her ig account, but she clears them out as quick as lightening! Bitch!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
No, neither this time, nor the last. An introduction along the lines "Hey, this is my mate Chris and he's helping with photography on this trip" would have been welcome but never happened.

Squatting for a poo in Mykonos

View attachment 200735
It is super weird that she’s talking about “magic in our balcony” and “we stayed” in a one bedroom place in one of the most romantic places in the world. Do you think she actually shared a bed with this guy and Ant just doesn’t get to complain?!

• Wow

kas85

I think they put in the offer a while ago and had the offer accepted but just created the Instagram account and are making out it was this smooth process for the gram. In this economy, there’s no way you wouldn’t look at other places when you’re spending that amount of money. Ant isn’t a stupid guy, even if she is impulsive. Buying a house a massive investment, no one would do this.

I think they’ve been looking since lockdown restrictions were relaxed but for “show” she’s making out it was all a lot more dramatic than it was. Also creates more hype and engagement for the new account and makes it easier for her to get free stuff/ads through it.

QueenBW

VIP Member
I am scared to think what's she's gonna make their new place look like!
She likes dusty pink and green so it's gonna look like Kermit the Frog went to a baby shower. Unless the designer is really good and manages to steer her away from what she thinks looks elegant but is actually pretty bad.

I actually had to turn off the volume on the flat tour video. I was curious to see the "SUPER SMALL, CAN'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS OVER" flat that she was always banging on about but didn't want to deal with her weird vocal fry/ extreme fake Received Pronunciation.

Shocker: She complained about it because she's an overprivileged princess. Many people would do anything to live in a flat like that in London. And even more so... for free. Or for whatever little she pays to Ant...

Whatever123

VIP Member
I think there’s a lot of nepotism in his industry, so he probably had a helping hand getting on. He doesnt seem particularly bright, nor does he have much of a personality. In fact he’s really unattractive IMO.
I think he’s quite good looking, but has the personality of a door knob

• Haha
I've actually thought quite a lot about this and I'm still not sure if I'm overreacting, but I've emailed Deutsche HR about the boobs or bum video. Speaking from experience, the finance industry is very often an absolutely crap place to be a woman and I'm fed up of letting things slide, particularly from men who hold fairly senior positions. I actually think Ant seems fairly decent (from that which we see of him in Zanna's videos/stories) but allowing that to be posted was a mistake. I hope it provides a wake-up call for both him and Zanna.

I've linked the video in the email and also downloaded it onto my own laptop in case Zanna reads here and deletes it before HR can see. I hope their HR take it seriously, though I don't have any big expectations.
They’re going to have a full inbox at this rate, I also sent them an email with a link to the video....it’s short sighted at best to get involved. I’ve noticed it’s only recently she’s been bringing him in like some sort of performing monkey

• Heart
What a wanker....check out the local supermarket to assess the plant based section?! Give me strength....its like she’s the first vegan (sorry plant based) to move to Surrey 🙄

Why would you explore an area if the house hasnt confirmed to be yours yet? Someone is telling lies
My question would be why would spend 7 figures or there about son a house without looking at the area first?!

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Please don't jinx it
These influencers all.do it, they want those freebies

She’s just said on her stories she’ll be setting up a home account 😑
Now shw is going to be supee busy with those emails coming through about freebies for the house, how will she fit it in all now?!?!?!

Very tone deaf she is documenting all this forgetting ppl have lost their jobs, csnt feed their families and a recession is coming but Rosanna is above that and looking for a house

She needs to learn empathy