Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello0986

This just screams of someone who has no idea how the fashion industry works? If people can lay claim to pretty generic designs like colour blocking and exposed zips then the entire high street would cease to exist 🤦‍♀️

These companies literally have teams of people working to make sure that their products contain enough individual features to ensure they can’t get held for copywright. If anything it’s a compliment, but all she’s doing capitalising on a quick opportunity to drum up some attention and cheapening her brand in the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Hasanah123

VIP Member
It's a challenge to read/listen to those influencers unable to admit their own privilege.
View attachment 176001
Try being a black person and navigating all areas of life

Also, why do I have a feeling she doesn't count workout clothes as clothes? As in, she probably has a every day/occassion closet and workout closet.
(She's got tones of workout clothes, she practically wears a different outfit in each YT and IGTV video)
View attachment 176011
Friends!?!? How about ppl in need who have lost jobs and dont know how to feed their kids in the coming months, think all ur friends are rich and wouldnt care

Ive never seen her give or say she wil give to a womans shelter or a charity. Instead she expects u to pay £5 to do a charity walk with her to cover admin, what a fucking stingy bitch

• Wow

AlexandraHamilton

Those stories have been deleted now... hmm👀

Homes take time to come together (and better to be in the space first), and since they haven't even exchanged contracts yet I'm confused how much time this could be taking up right now from an interiors perspective other than looking on Pinterest for ideas / Making a list of day one purchases.

Even if they have to sleep on an air mattress for a few weeks they will be fine! When I moved into my house we had no flooring or furniture for 2 month's and we just made it work. We've now been in 2.5 years and only just starting to decorate rooms and make changes, because we both work full time.

Also it made me laugh that she was moaning about not being able to watch Netflix when she had literally gloated for years that she didn't watch TV.

pinkparrot29

Her flat is massive, is she aware most people her age in London are in house shares and have a single room. I wish there were fitness influencers who were actually relatable. Clearly its easier to stay in shape when you have lots of time and lots of room..

ceecee454

Chatty Member
i’m also blocked now after sending another message requesting zan’s support in tackling the theft of sashagai’s work by shein 🙃
for anyone wondering this woman is not a true ally of BIPOC and her performative “support” for a few days the other week was none other than a self serving attempt at either erasing her own guilt of a life time of silence, or an attempt at keeping up with the “trend” and not being called out for years of silence.
what a giant turd

Just read that her mother was a Brexiteer! 😬🤷🏼‍♀️ Remember that Zanna got her Dutch EU passport so she's fine once the Brexit shit hits the fan, yet another reason to dislike that smug face. As soon as she started preaching the sustainability stuff she lost me, you can't preach like she does and live the way she does! Such a fucking hypocrite with the amount she jets around.

At least her designs will now be affordable! 😆

Although, despite featuring curvy women in her ad campaign, I really don't think the designs suit a fuller figure as the swimsuits don't flatter the curvy ladies at all (despite them all being gorgeous women!). Zanna has designed a swimsuit for her own body type that she looks fantastic in as I'm sure that's all that really matters!
Recycled ocean plastic or not, with a price tag like that I could buy 7 or 8 much more flattering and supportive swimsuits elsewhere!

Hasanah123

VIP Member
This ia how you knoq the difference between an influencer and business

How childish to get ppl to go on their site and leave bad reviews

I hope other brands are taking note of this behaviour

Strikeapose18

Also what was that all about with the newsletter? Her thoughts on motherhood vs being child free?

Literally nobody asked for the opinion of a privileged, rich 26 year old on motherhood.

Zanna, please fill in a carbon calculator (accurately), and see that flying is literally the WORST thing you can do for your carbon emissions. It's also the easiest thing to cut out since no one NEEDS to fly to survive
Ah yes but she makes a ‘donation to offset her carbon footprint’. Because a bit of cash somehow eliminates carbon in the air??
Good old zanna...thinks she can buy her way out of that with all her money too.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The Vegan sausage reviews are quite a blatant attempt at getting gifted freebies. I cant believe someone who is supposed to be ‘plant based’ has never tried the likes of Cauldron for example before?

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Maybe Ant’s enjoying having time away from her and spending time with some of his female “friends” 😉😉

Please can someone comment that she looks so happy and glowing with her new man 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

hello0986

The timeline of this house purchase is so disingenuous that surely her house account followers (who I assume if they don't follow her main channel will be mainly new home owners or in the process of buying) will smell a rat and either call her out /ask an innocent question and get blocked or see through the BS and unfollow.

She could have just kicked off this house account by announcing they'd purchased as total surprise news and people wouldn't have really batted an eyelid demanding how and when. Influeners don't seem to understand that audiences are building on trust and honesty. If people think they're being lied to they will turn off very quickly.

And on that note, is she in Mykonos purely to take some pictures? She doesn't seem to be there with friends for a holiday? Again, people follow influencers for the intrigue of seeing other people's real lives and a bit of escapism. Her trips just aren't particularly interesting as she's so hell bent on framing them as her "job". Pretending its your moral duty to jet off to Greece in a global pandemic so 300k people can see a picture of you in front of some blue and white buildings really ain't it.

Cynic123

Is it really that bad on the part of M&S? Colour blocking and sport luxe has been huge in swimwear over the past five years or more. Remember when everywhere had bikinis really similar to Triangl ones? I don’t think StayWildSwim’s products are distinctive enough for M&S to be accused of any intellectual property violation. As someone has already said why not engage solicitors and get it resolved properly instead of venting on social media 🙄

martaS

VIP Member
That video of her flat tour. I’m sorry but You live in your boyfriends 700k flat that he owns, have never worked a proper day in your life and have the cheek to slag off his decor!!! Fucking hell she is a twaaaaaaat
Yeah I was just watching that. Why does he put up with that?
The number of time she points to something and says "it does the job" and the tone of her voice when she says is, it's like she couldn't bloody wait to move out of this awful, inferior, dirty, run-down, stuffy shithole in a nasty London neighbourhood. :rolleyes:

martaS

VIP Member
It's a challenge to read/listen to those influencers unable to admit their own privilege.
zan.png

Reactions: 9