Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlexandraHamilton

She’s storied that she’s booking a last minute trip to Switzerland. Does she ever stop travelling?!
This. Omg. What the actual F. We're still in the middle of global pandemic and although the borders are open, it doesn't mean that she SHOULD be travelling, especially promoting it to an audience of 300k, that's very damaging.

I haven't seen my parents since January as my mum is shielding (lung disease) and I couldn't see my mum when she broke her back in May and needed emergency surgery. I still haven't seen them and I am holding off as long as I can. I turned 30 in June and had to cancel a long haul trip I had been planning for years to celebrate my birthday. I'm still not going away, but we may do a local trip in September that we had to reschedule from May. My friend almost lost her baby (thankfully okay) and I haven't been able to see her. My best friends grandmother died (not covid related) and I can't even give her a hug.

I am FUMING at her audacity to pretend like everything is okay. Fuck off Zanna, fuck right off.

I'm so glad I've finally seen through her BS, I was a avid follower and supporter of her for years but this is too much now.

Reactions: 27
Thread name ideas:
Zanna doesn't care if people are dying, nothing will stop her, she's addicted to flying.
or
Zanna Van Dijk doesn't give a shite, global pandemic? I'm off for a hike.

Given the incubation period for covid is quite a significant time, she could have infected thousands in the last fortnight with international travel and gym going. She could be Typhoid Mary for the 21st century.

Gives me another idea

Zanna Van Dijk, oh she's scary, she's the 2020 version of Typhoid Mary.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

AlexandraHamilton

I have sympathy with people who booked holidays pre-pandemic, and now can't cancel due to the travel corridors being open and therefore would lose significant amounts of money, even if it means they have to quarantine when they come back. Plus if the government has given the okay to travel you're pretty stuck.

What I don't have sympathy with is:
Booking multiple, last minute trips (this is her 4th trip away this month: cabin, Yorkshire, Switzerland, Mykonos)

Look at that alongside:
An unrealistic timeline for house purchase
Purchasing a ~£1m first time home
Hiring an interior designer for said home
Buying a second car for said home
The fact that some / all of these trips will be gifted in some way

Honestly it is so irresponsible promoting this behaviour to a following of 300k. Wish the government would lockdown influencers.

• Sick
Reactions: 23

poollounger

Why has she been gifted/press discount whatever the fuck the term is an overnight staycation? These brands are absolutely insane! Gift a trip to a NHS nurse or something not an influencer and the PR would be incredible

• Heart
Reactions: 22

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Im very jealous. I would love to do something like that!

Yes Zanna’s list is very uninspired and when she goes to these places she never really shows you anything of interest. Just food and hiking.
I backpacked through Greece at her age, hopping on and off ferries, sleeping on beaches, skinny dipping at midnight, lodging in houses offered by locals meeting the ferries at £4 per night, being treated as one of the family and eating the freshest fish caught that day and vegetables from their gardens. No itinerary, just total freedom, spontaneity and impulsive travelling. Best time of my life. Her life is rigid, boring, itemised, structured. She is totally missing the point of travel. Her travel is not enriching by any means. Never see her just wandering streets, see where we end up. She’s a vacuous cunt!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Roryforts

It makes me so mad that she’s said “my first trip in quite a while” ... 4 months isn’t a while? Most of the U.K. population save up all year to go on a one or two weeks holiday. I haven’t been in over a while because I’ve been saving for a deposit for a mortgage. It’s so tone deaf and really insulting to those key workers who haven’t even had any time off despite working the entire of lockdown

Reactions: 21

skippyskip

Nice to see Zanny accepting 3 #gifted sports bras.
I guess it's not really a lie when she says she doesn't buy new clothes.

And happily tucking into some more #gifted food from a small independent local restaurant 👍 good on you girl!

"Oh thank you but no, I couldn't possibly accept any free food from you. I know this pandemic must have hit you very hard financially. I would be more than happy to help and advertise your business on my channels but of course I insist on paying. It's just what any decent human being would do in these times"
Said no influencer ever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Ups27

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with knowing what plants the sellers are taking!!! They are off to find out now! Zanna you can afford a million pound house without selling your old one so just buy some new FUCKING PLANTS!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

AlexandraHamilton

Zanna getting to the airport and saying "it's surprisingly busy" like she thought she was going to be the only person who had booked a flight. It's like the people at Bournemouth beach complaining about how many people there were at Bournemouth beach 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

DietGossip

VIP Member
I know it's petty but I just reported all the reviews on the M&S website for not actually reviewing the original swimsuit.

• Heart

Branched

I've actually thought quite a lot about this and I'm still not sure if I'm overreacting, but I've emailed Deutsche HR about the boobs or bum video. Speaking from experience, the finance industry is very often an absolutely crap place to be a woman and I'm fed up of letting things slide, particularly from men who hold fairly senior positions. I actually think Ant seems fairly decent (from that which we see of him in Zanna's videos/stories) but allowing that to be posted was a mistake. I hope it provides a wake-up call for both him and Zanna.

I've linked the video in the email and also downloaded it onto my own laptop in case Zanna reads here and deletes it before HR can see. I hope their HR take it seriously, though I don't have any big expectations.

• Heart

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
The flat is actually really lovely. I cannot believe she was complaining about it.
I'm still shocked she made Ant work off that tiny dining table with his multiple screens ad keyboards and didn't offer her office to him during lockdown. She could have easily done her plagiarised blog posts off the dining table and half of the time she shows herself working from her couch 🙄🙄 Shows exactly how selfish she really is.

I'm sure if Ant had asked her for it she would have thrown a fit because it would change her routine and blablabla she's so busy and important ALL THE TIME.

Reactions: 18

Cynic123

I don’t get it, she created a whole campaign on social media against M&S because they apparently ripped off her designs (which they clearly didn’t) but she’s happy to plagiarise content created by other people. Complete hypocrite.

Reactions: 17