Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
When she bought out that black jumper that said "What would Attenborough do?", the slogan was suggested by one of her followers when she asked people on her stories to suggest what to put on the jumper. She then took that idea and sold jumpers with it written on! I remember being gobsmacked the time about it!
I'm waiting in the wings for her to set up a home account once she's bought a house... Yawn 😴
Please don't jinx it

martaS

VIP Member
Her designs were not groundbreaking to start with but I am interested to see where the situation goes

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Lol anyone with a non_flat chest is going to go to M&S for a swim suit that supports rather than pay 170 quid for a costume that only suits tall flat models.

I hope this backfires spectacularly on her. You can't patent block colours and zips!

I like M&S casual and cool reply. You can imagine them writing that then checking their nails disinterestedly and blowing them, aha. Might just go over to Twitter to give their post a like.

Just noticed on twitter some minions are tagging Joe Lycett in because of the Hugo Boss thing...
Tally was one of those ppl

poollounger

Think Oxshott is also a possibility!
Definitely, in fact, I went for a walk on Esher Commons today and I swear the story she posted of her walking is around there? Hard to tell as a lot of woods are the same but it looks similar. Fast trains also run from Esher to Waterloo in 30 mins.

It sounds like they are being pressured by the sellers? Like they are trying to push it through despite the areas of concern? I would personally want to hold back until I could work out how much the work cost!
Same here, if it’s something you need a builder to look at you wouldn’t be exchanging contracts the same week, which is why I definitely think this purchase has been going on for so much longer

Stiff banana

Tbh I think they would! It is a very nicely decorated flat in that whilst it is mostly neutral but not beige like most rentals and to actually have a bath in a London rental that you would be happy to have a bath in is a very big deal! Also in a popular area for young professionals with lots of green spaces and close to the tube. The bedroom is also a lot bigger than most I’ve seen and has skylights, the major drawbacks I would see is that anyone there would have to buy a bed to make it a second bedroom and the kitchen is very small.

I was paying £1400 pcm in a similar area for a one bedroom, one bathroom with a very old kitchen (gas oven) and a tiny bedroom, could only fit the bed in it pretty much.

With grad scheme salaries, a professional couple could easily afford that.
It’s only one bed but you could put two beds in but there would be no room and it’s only the second floor of the house with a loft conversion it shouldn’t be above 1600. You can rent 3 beds for 1900 I’m the same area

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Isnt it more of a risk buying a property with a boyfriend than a husband? Aa a wife you would have more or better legal rights to the property, or no?

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
She and Ant dont have kids, they could have got on the property ladder in London if they were prepared to buy a small flat somewhere.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
This reminds me of her California road trips with professional photographer in tow, when she was an ambassador for Visit California. Has she actually said that she’s on holiday? I wouldn’t be surprised to eventually see a post marked as an ad for the Swiss tourist board or similar. It really doesn’t feel like a holiday!
I didn’t even realise this was a thing? She makes no secret of the fact she’s on her own with some random bloke who’s not her boyfriend, and they seem very pally. But then is this just a work trip that he’s part of it?

Luna_

Zanna has said that they won’t be posting exactly where in Surrey they will be living for ‘privacy and security reasons’. But she’s quite happy to post photos of someone else’s house, furthermore she’s always been open about where they currently live in London. Wimbledon I think? So why the secrecy now?
I found their current flat on rightmove a while ago.. it wasn't hard!

MaryMary

Only qualified in 2015 but was working in gyms before then 🧐 something smells fishy .. maybe it was gifted the same way chessie king got “qualified” ???
I seem to remember that she was asked to test out a PT training programme after she came back from back packing.