Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ups27

VIP Member
That video of her flat tour. I’m sorry but You live in your boyfriends 700k flat that he owns, have never worked a proper day in your life and have the cheek to slag off his decor!!! Fucking hell she is a twaaaaaaat

Reactions: 17

skippyskip

Well that's the corporate giant M&S well and truly toppled.
What's next? How about the granola that Zanna invented last year?
Quick, someone tell Kelloggs to get their legal team on standby....

• Haha
Reactions: 17

kas85

Judging my M&S’s tweets it would seem, they should be asking Zanna where she got her designs from if they’ve been selling these since 2017? Her minions are leaving bad reviews on the items on the M&S website.

This is exactly the problem with influencers - why can’t they just have these conversations like normal business people behind closed doors then if you don’t get anywhere, go to your social channels?

She looks daft

Reactions: 16
Wondering how she’ll manage all of the life admin that comes with moving house on top of her job, eh...well people do it every day Zanna, those that have real jobs that don’t just involve brunching, drinking coffee and plagiarising websites....she really is going to be even more insufferable while this is happening....

• Angry

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
What the fuck is a ‘mountain focussed work trip’?!

I don’t know if anyone follows Vic who’s also part of Girl Gains with Zanna and Tally but she and her boyfriend also bought a house last year, but it was a completely run down and old fashioned, and needed loads doing and although they documented it they did pretty much all of the work themselves with the help of family and friends, you know, like normal people do.

• Heart

Hasanah123

VIP Member
This is why I hate this whole influencer lifestyle, they get free shit when NHS workers are going to food banks, 2m kids starving and living in poverty, but these rich influencers live a life where they keep getting free shit for basic work and shooting photos with their £2K cameras only using the auto setting. Fuck these influencers

It pisses me off

• Heart

scottiedog

Why in the video does she say "this is technically Ant's house"?? There's no technically about it, he bought it, it's his.

• Wow
  • Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I backpacked through Greece at her age, hopping on and off ferries, sleeping on beaches, skinny dipping at midnight, lodging in houses offered by locals meeting the ferries at £4 per night, being treated as one of the family and eating the freshest fish caught that day and vegetables from their gardens. No itinerary, just total freedom, spontaneity and impulsive travelling. Best time of my life. Her life is rigid, boring, itemised, structured. She is totally missing the point of travel. Her travel is not enriching by any means. Never see her just wandering streets, see where we end up. She’s a vacuous cunt!
You never see her do anything cultural do you? It’s always hiking, fitness, what she’s wearing and eating vegan food, and not even very interesting vegan food either. She never eats the local cuisine, for me that’s the best thing about travel. Trying new foods that you’d never get at home. It’s quite narrow minded.

• Heart

ceecee454

Chatty Member
this is the kinda life admin she was talking about struggling to keep up with when going thru the house buying process.
how will she ever make time to declutter followers and copy other peoples workouts/nature guides whilst sitting around waiting for a solicitor to deal with the house and then having
someone else plan and decorate the interior 😭 must be agonising i can’t even imagine how much of a struggle this will all be x thoughts and prayers zan x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First time poster here..I am 25 and been shielding inside since end of march due to lung conditions. I haven't been anywhere since then. Not left the house. Not seen anyone.

It makes me SO MAD to see the likes of Zanna and Grace Beverley doing whatever the hell they like and showing it off to their huge and impressionable audience. This pandemic has really shown how selfish and self indulged people are.

I'd love to go out but it's still not safe enough for me. Glad Zanna and Grace are having a brill time and jetting off though. Makes me feel great

• Sad

New-casettes

That list is so spectacularly dim. I’ve actually travelled, like unrecognised states in the caucuses, and the West Bank, and most of the former USSR, complete with bribing border guards. That doesn’t take a google doc saying “go to tourist information”. How upsettingly vanilla for an intrepid “travel blogger”. If we all took her travel advice the most adventurous place we’d get is a coach trip to eurodisney

• Haha
  • Heart

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
I feel pretty chuffed about myself thanks Zanna. We just like highlighting arrogant hypocrites and try and encourage them to change their behaviour rather than blocking people :) View attachment 193638

This is a really arrogant crap graphic to repost in itself coming from an influencer like Zanna.

I already said how she is one of the those online characters to constantly claim to empower women but where is the evidence of it? Charging women for an elitist finance event is it? Posting posey af bikini pictures on holiday in the Maldives is it? Going to exclusive resorts where the local population are paid pittance to clean up after your mess is it? Saying it’s ok to have dimples in our legs? Meh.

People can feel happy in themselves and still see it fit to criticise those who lead an openly exuberant and hypocritical lifestyle. It is not surprising if people are ‘judgemental’ or ‘resentful’ towards white skinny privileged women like Zanna getting sent free food, on free holidays, free clothes, when they are the last people on this earth to deserve them...

• Heart

astridivy

I’ve just joined because I am in utter disbelief that this girl would travel to Switzerland and Greece in the middle of a pandemic. I’m in Australia which currently has a huge outbreak (in parts) so maybe I’m not getting the UK situation but aren’t there still many daily cases and deaths? It’s like she just forgot the pandemic was a thing?

this is just so irresponsible. I read through her comments on the Interlaken post and I am shocked that no one else had called her out on this?? Did she really delete every negative comment because I can’t fathom that her followers would let this slide. she made some stories about her decision and it being in line with UK recommendations but just because you can doesn’t mean you should?!

Also she acts as if she discovered Grindelwald when it’s one of the most popular places to go in Switzerland. She posted a video of her walking out on this cliff walk viewing platform thing - when I was there there was literally an hour long wait to go stand there. I’ll post a photo I took lol. I have to laugh at her acting like she’s in this serene, rural hike when she is surrounded by tourists, many of whom don’t even do any hiking up there. Also that soup she posted was DEFINITELY not vegan. I went just last year and there were very limited options without dairy.

honestly disgusting behaviour she would travel during a pandemic. Same with Grace Beverley. How can you even justify it?

Attachments

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Off to Mykonos! Couldn’t go a week without flying
Omg I came on here to say same thing......she makes my blood boil 🤬 last minute change of plan my arse!. Shes a lying cow!!!! And if you are reading this Rosanna/beggy/ Lurch....you are the most HYPROCRITICAL BITCH I've ever known!!! Flying again huh? In the middle of a pandemic? AGAIN?!!! All the crying PMS stuff now off to Greece last minute 🤣🤣 so you didnt know yesterday? Unrelatable, greedy, beggy old cow. I actually hate her. Her and the man child make my skin crawl.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Hc68759

VIP Member
She’s just a very privileged rich wanker who will never experience a day of hardship in her life.

• Heart
  • Haha

toodles88

I’ve just joined because I am in utter disbelief that this girl would travel to Switzerland and Greece in the middle of a pandemic. I’m in Australia which currently has a huge outbreak (in parts) so maybe I’m not getting the UK situation but aren’t there still many daily cases and deaths? It’s like she just forgot the pandemic was a thing?

this is just so irresponsible. I read through her comments on the Interlaken post and I am shocked that no one else had called her out on this?? Did she really delete every negative comment because I can’t fathom that her followers would let this slide. she made some stories about her decision and it being in line with UK recommendations but just because you can doesn’t mean you should?!
So current government guidance is that it is fine to travel abroad to certain approved countries through “air bridges” ie. you don’t need to quarantine there or when you get back.
However... the government has handled this terribly and their advice is inconsistent and dangerous. For example, yesterday they ended shielding guidance where the most vulnerable people were asked to stay in their houses for 12 weeks and very limited contact with others (cancer patients, transplant patients) yet on Thursday they delayed lifting more restrictions eg. Opening bowling alleys and face treatments by a fortnight because the rates are rising again...! So how is it safe for the most vulnerable??? Practically it means that shielding can no longer be used to stop you from working outside the home, so the government is saying it is fine now for the shielded to go outside to work (and
whilst separately admitting the rates are rising and there will potentially need to be pub closures again so schools can reopen in September). So shielders are lambs to the slaughter atm.

They also put in several local lockdowns which were announced at about 9pm at night the day before Eid in areas with high Muslim populations. More blatant cultural insensitivity from this terrible government and of course a lot were already with their families so it was already “too late” but again it is a complete lack of forethought or planning. People in those areas are also currently banned from having visitors to their houses yet all the pubs and restaurants are still open so they can just meet them there!! Last I heard viruses don’t really care about the location of infection, only the proximity of another human!

Man I hate where this country has got to that this government was elected 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ #rant

But anyway, what I mean for Zanna... our governments advice is completely useless and has no grounding in the reality of the situation. Whilst she is not breaking any laws by going abroad, a vast majority of people in this country are very very sceptical of the travel advice at the moment for good reason so it is incredible to see someone who has lived through this travel around with such impunity.

• Sad
Something so odd going on with that house purchase, survey shows areas of concern, so much so that they need a builder to have a look at it, yet still planning to exchange contracts this week?! No negotiation on price if there’s a lot of work to be done?! Definitely makes me think they had it bought ages ago and this is all for the gram