Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlexandraHamilton

I'm not defending her going away (AGAIN), but wasn't this the trip she said she had booked when she said had decided she wasn't going to travel in July so she was going to go away the last day of the month?

No travel in July Zanna? Julying.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

AlexandraHamilton

I love how she tries to make out like she's super relatable to her followers but has just bought a premium house (likely with a huge lump sum of cash) in one of the most expensive counties in the country, whilst being able to rent out a 2 bed London flat, at the age of 27, and still has left over money for a car and international flights!

She has no acknowledgement of her own privilege. She has only got to where is is today and been so successful in this influencer industry because of her class status, being thin, being blonde and being white. (She did acknowledge in a recent YouTube video that the influencer industry is much easier for her as a woman so I haven't included that in the list).

Bora Bora Local

I follow a brand on Instagram called Batoko, they also make swimwear from recycled plastic. They are super funky and whilst expensive they are only £50 so WAY more affordable than Zanna...and it’s a small U.K. firm...

New-casettes

My sister and I got trains across Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia, we got kettled in a crowd in Belgrade and taken off the train at the Croatia-Serbia border and our passports confiscated for a time. This was 15 years ago and pretty scary, but way more interesting than mrs anally retentive list writing show off who doesn't stray off the beaten path.
Yeah, thats travel. Zanna goes on expensive versions of a week in Benidorm (not that there’s anything wrong with a week in Benidorm) and acts like she’s Alain de Boton or Paul Theroux.

• Haha

Bea123

She needs to be careful if that was M&S's first response, looks like Zanna may be at risk of copyrighting them.
The approach is completely wrong, she was begging for engagement, shows the range isnt doing that well. All she's done is show people where to get it cheaper and a better quality. Even if you never enter M&S for anything else, women know they can rely on it for quality and fit, get your chest measured whilst you're there and it will last years.
She's throwing herself under a professional and potentially legal bus

• Heart
It’s like she thinks she’s some sort of mountain pioneer. You’re walking on paths that thousands of people walk on every year. It’s hardly Edmund Hilary and Tenzing Norgay.

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
The fact she aaid andthrow in house move to her business, did she just let is slip? If contracts havenr been exchanged why assume youre going to be moving anytime soon?
Zanna won’t have the wherewithal to really consider it won’t happen. She stamps her feet and gets what she wants.

Wonder where the Daily Mash got the inspiration for their latest article?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Branched

She’s totally mentioning the owners taking plants so much in the hope that a brand will pick up on it and #gift her new ones (or knowing her, a complete garden renovation). She’s incapable of buying anything for herself.

Sorry if that has already been said btw, I’m a bit behind as I was away for the weekend. Zanna if you’re reading this - I went hiking walking in Snowdonia for a few days, it’s absolutely lovely and you don’t even need to fly there! Crazy I know.

• Heart

martaS

VIP Member
"Damn, I am feeling overwhelming gratitude being back in the mountains 🤩🏔 It’s time for a hiking adventure! Come follow along on my stories 🥾 "

Ahem. There are mountains in the UK. Maybe not as tall. We have Snowdonia, many peaks in the Lake District, mountains in Scotland. And you can go there without endangering yourself and others. :rolleyes: You can also go there without adding to the global warming by taking the 4th (?) flight this year.

• Angry
@toodles88 i suggested she act professionally and take legal advice rather than post on social media 🤷🏼‍♀️ Nothing nasty, just how a business owner should behave rather than the temper tantrum spoilt brat she is.

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
I just read a pretty damning statistic in the guardian that claimed if the super rich cut their flights to the amount the average EU citizen takes, carbon emissions would be reduced by a third.

Zanna if you’re reading : there’s no way your flight history is that of an average EU citizen. Please reconsider your career/personal choices and practise what you preach.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Roryforts

She literally goes by plant based so that when this happens she can still eat but that isn’t good enough for everyone... she had soup, big deal. Isn’t the bigger deal the fact she’s flown out of the country during a pandemic?

Not trying to defend her but as a fellow vegan it’s horrible for people who don’t follow a plant based diet to scrutinise yours so much looking for fault

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
It’s not ‘her’ office is just a room in his flat that she uses as an office.

She’s so wanky.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
The guy with her is definitely a photographer and he took this photo. Why has she taken a professional photographer with her on holiday? It’s not a holiday is it? She’s gone because she wanted to get some nice photos of her with the alps in the background. During a fucking pandemic. Selfish or what?
There’s that goofy fucking face 😩
05027589-C15E-4CE9-A132-0B3D8B58D2FA.jpeg

• Haha