Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkparrot29

On Ant - anyone else think its inappropriate for a senior director to feature on her videos and make videos about whether he prefers boobs or bum? If he were my director I'd be mortified - super unprofessional in my opinion. (?!)
Also on the topic, I assume he works really long hours in a high pressured environment - therefore how can zanna really think she is busy in comparison when she spends most of the day at home and thinks meeting a friend for lunch is a business meeting. :unsure:
What do they have in common..?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Hasanah123

VIP Member
She needs to calm down with we are a small business, a small business that got into Selfridges wiithin 5 months?!?!?! Thats called privilege. She obviously has contacts. She wanted to be the ONLY sustainable swimsuit, thats her issue, not that they are copying, because there are many types of bread but she wanted it to be only her

6 montha of launch into selfridges not to mention LFW, Maldives swimshoot, compared to another small business working from their kitchen that cannot afford what she has.

Shopifyspotify

New to the thread. Not new to Zanna, I was a huge fan but her posting throughout covid pissed me off. So insensitive and disgenuine. The constant freebies, ability to work out 24/7, ridiculously healthy eating whilst most people are struggling buying food/overeating/shielding. Her flat is not tiny, £2100 is more than my monthly wage (#nhslife)

uhhuhyeahok

Her stories this morning are giving me all sorts of rage. First trip out of London??? You've been hiking in Surrey and Kent, neither of which are in London you utter moron. Urgh.

On the house front, I agree with the theory it's been agreed and done way before now. Who works with an interior designer before exchange of contracts? It's just giving people a false sense of how easy it is to buy a house. Whem my partner and I bought our current house, it still took 4 months and it was a no chain, probate property and we were renting before.

• Haha

AlexandraHamilton

"A Sunday well spent brings a week of content" - I always presume they're talking about Instagram content at this point

• Haha

AlexandraHamilton

Here's my thread name suggestion...

Zanna Van Djik: Covid clueless and moving to Surrey, but never mind that, she's been #gifted a curry

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

DietGossip

VIP Member
Does anyone else think it's a bit odd that she's going to inspect which plants the family are removing from the garden to take with them to their new home? I'd find that a little petty if I was the seller. Surely she can just replant something else in the space when they move in without having to see what has been removed in advance.
Zanna is absolutely that buyer who takes inventory of all the fixings and demands the seller leaves all of them during the sale

New-casettes

How spectacularly tone deaf can you be? What a complete and utter selfish cow. I used to like Girl Gains but I’m so repulsed by this I can’t believe it. She needs to take a very long reflection on what she’s projecting into the world, cause what she preaches has nothing to do with this consumerist profiteering. If she gave a slight shit about sustainability she would reuse her furniture or at least pay lip service to it. Bloody hypocrite.

Armadill0

Wait a minute, so she has a whole room as her own office and Ant who owns the house has a little dining table in the corner of the living room as his office?

• Haha
My sister and I got trains across Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia, we got kettled in a crowd in Belgrade and taken off the train at the Croatia-Serbia border and our passports confiscated for a time. This was 15 years ago and pretty scary, but way more interesting than mrs anally retentive list writing show off who doesn't stray off the beaten path.

• Haha
  • Heart

New-casettes

Im very jealous. I would love to do something like that!

Yes Zanna’s list is very uninspired and when she goes to these places she never really shows you anything of interest. Just food and hiking.
Do it!!! The most important thing to remember is that you’re more like to get injured by not wearing a seatbelt in so called dangerous places than anything untoward happening to you. I’m a small blonde girl a few years older then Zanna and I’m pretty astounded at her temerity to call herself a travel blogger when she’s just regurgitating pamphlets from bloody tourist information.

For my big holiday next year I’m planning to cross into Afghanistan from Tajikistan, i think I could write a few more interesting blogs than Zanna.

• Heart

toodles88

Sorry off the topic of the house but I see she’s wearing a Reformation dress in one of her latest instagrams - I thought most people have boycotted that brand because the CEO was racist!? Has Zanna said anything to address that?
She’s blocked people who have pointed it out. But it’s fine because she’s read Queenie and got through ‘Me and White Supremacy’ in 4 days so she’s fully aware of her white privilege and does not continue to exploit it every damn day.

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She makes a mockery of him. Honestly, he’s a super successful modest-seeming guy and she just puts him down and treats him like her little brother. I hope he has friends and family who are honest with him about how it comes across.

Reactions: 12

toodles88

I have sympathy with people who booked holidays pre-pandemic, and now can't cancel due to the travel corridors being open and therefore would lose significant amounts of money, even if it means they have to quarantine when they come back. Plus if the government has given the okay to travel you're pretty stuck.

What I don't have sympathy with is:
Booking multiple, last minute trips (this is her 4th trip away this month: cabin, Yorkshire, Switzerland, Mykonos)

Look at that alongside:
An unrealistic timeline for house purchase
Purchasing a ~£1m first time home
Hiring an interior designer for said home
Buying a second car for said home
The fact that some / all of these trips will be gifted in some way

Honestly it is so irresponsible promoting this behaviour to a following of 300k. Wish the government would lockdown influencers.
She doesn’t even acknowledge that what is she is doing is irresponsible. Even I, who likes to think I’m fairly resistant to these things, have been trying to convince my bf to book a holiday this week as it has been near 2 years and I’m seeing all these people going away on insta. He doesn’t use any social media so hasn’t seen everyone else going away and he’s been having to re-emphasise that there is still an active pandemic and now is not the time to be trying to book anything. Her going from country to country for leisure reasons (it is not work) without even having the space in between to isolate herself to work out if she had any symptoms is insane. Even just thinking, if it had been me selling the house, I would not have wanted her in there for an hour and a half chatting to me if she had recently just been flying!

• Heart
  • Sad
I hate the fact that she is potraying this as such an easy process. It puts so much hope into people and actually, the reality of buying a house is far from being that easy.

For the vast majority, getting onto that housing ladder is an absolute killer and many will break their back leading up to the purchase. For example, I didn't go on holiday for 2 years, I worked overtime and sacrificed any little luxury just to scrabble enough together for a deposit. At the moment it's even more difficult, especially as many of the lenders have taken 90% deposits away due to the currently climate (and to avoid people being put in a position where they could end up with negative equity) and now you need a 15%/20% for most mortgages. Most people will have just managed that 10% and now the bar is being pushed further but here's Zanna sailing through like she's riding a bike. Don't get me wrong, I don't begrudge people their happiness but some transparency would be greatly appriciated. Especially considering her target audience.

It's not easy, you very rarely get your first dream home. She's made this look piss easy when it's quite the opposite. It's really riled me up. I only wish when I was buying a house I had seen a realistic influence show the ups and the downs that you can go through, because this is not an accurant representation in the slightest. I'm not saying it can't be easy, but I suspect the vast majority of cases people will have hiccups and hurdles along the way and she makes this out to be as easy as baking a bloody cake.

Cb478

I literally can’t with all these running updates. We get it, you can run fast! Now how about you find some accounts who promote different kinds of runners, slow runners, walk jog walk runners, disabled runners etc and support / give them shout outs instead of blowing smoke up your own ar*e for two minutes?!

• Heart

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Offer submitted. We’ll never find it online now. Damn it!!

Also, another photo taken of SOMEONE ELSES house. So rude.
Kitchen looks very instagrammable

Cue the : i cannot believe we found a house so quickly, i will right a guide on how to find a home in 5 mins!

• Haha