Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked me once for commenting on a sustainability post, does she use ecosia instead of Google. She is a clown

She blocked me once for commenting on a sustainability post, does she use ecosia instead of Google. She is a clown

Reactions: 1
She's blocked me on two different accounts, 😁, one calling her out about the 356545 flights she takes, the other I told her what I think of her 😂

I have a 3rd account, 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so confused, why would she block someone for telling her about it and then start to comment about it anyway? Is she trying to claim she found it organically?
probs 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe she blocked me cos i didn’t send her any free tit 🤔

• Haha
She's blocked me on two different accounts, 😁, one calling her out about the 356545 flights she takes, the other I told her what I think of her 😂

I have a 3rd account, 😉
I’m on my 4th account, all 3 previous were banned for liking comments, it’s pathetic... the funny thing is that she blocks people, they google it and this thread is near the top which seems to be why more people are joining everyday 😂 only so long until she blocks the person who knows someone etc who stops her getting an opportunity to go plant trees and pick litter somewhere on the other side of the planet!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m blocked so don’t know - is she still banging on about M&S? Did she reply to their tweets?

Maybe she's realised that she's embarrassed herself and that's way from now on, things will only go on "behind scenes" to avoid further humiliation. There is probably not much going on behind the scenes as she was the one who was wrong. The fuss she made over the whole thing was unreal.

Reactions: 6
She’s just so privileged and has no idea how it comes across. She was banging on about being so excited to be able to log off for the afternoons this week and enjoy the heatwave. She’s now said she’s out of office (whatever her job is) for three days. Yes I wish all of us could log off and go on incessant day trips and hikes at a moment’s notice Zanna! And I thought she’d be tied up battling for her small business to stay afloat in a high profile IP dispute?

Reactions: 5
She’s just so privileged and has no idea how it comes across. She was banging on about being so excited to be able to log off for the afternoons this week and enjoy the heatwave. She’s now said she’s out of office (whatever her job is) for three days. Yes I wish all of us could log off and go on incessant day trips and hikes at a moment’s notice Zanna! And I thought she’d be tied up battling for her small business to stay afloat in a high profile IP dispute?
"Hikes" 🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosanna really should have read up on what constitutes intellectual property before going in on a large high street brand....intellectual is not a word that should probably be associated with her
I’m betting it’ll never be mentioned again, she’s made a right tit of herself, although I guess it’s exposure for the brand....back to hikes, vegan sausage reviews and house hunting in Surrey....can hardly wait

Reactions: 4
She blocked me on Twitter for posting pictures of a couple of SW bikinis saying the colour blocking looked Tommy Hilfiger (or explaining how high street clothing shops work with trends, didn’t look at when!) to prove a point about how colours and blocking aren’t unique and most people commenting dont have £100 for a swimsuit regardless of what it’s made of so shop in high street stores who copy catwalk trends to make

Didn’t even follow her just replied to a thread 😂

Reactions: 7
Is her latest story meant to make us feel sorry for her having not been to a beach since February? It’s hardly a long time.

I am loving the comments on The Sun post, great place to air our views
I find it hilarious to see the difference between platforms where she can control the comments (e.g. Instagram) and ones where she can’t (e.g. newspapers). I’ve never seen an article on her that’s anywhere near as positive as her instagram posts. Turns out she’s not that popular without the block button.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.