Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey. One of her swimming costumes costs £170! Yet they don’t look particularly flattering to me, and obviously don’t provide much support to bigger busted women.

Reactions: 8
If anything they've now alerted everyone to more affordable alternatives to Stay Wild's swimwear offerings 😂 would never dream of spending big money on swimwear but I might try one of the M&S ones!
Haha, I thought the same, people can now see how overpriced her stuff is, if the brand wasn't selling too well before, it's going to be worse now 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 4
Zanna, love. Mark's and Spencer's dont have a bleeping scooby who you are. Soz. Just highlights how unoriginal and tit your designs were in the first place. Designs that have been around years. Get out your arse hun, your arrogance is astounding! Bet Mark's and Spencer are shitting themselves 🤣🙄

Haha, I thought the same, people can now see how overpriced her stuff is, if the brand wasn't selling too well before, it's going to be worse now 😂 😂 😂
This!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to calm down with we are a small business, a small business that got into Selfridges wiithin 5 months?!?!?! Thats called privilege. She obviously has contacts. She wanted to be the ONLY sustainable swimsuit, thats her issue, not that they are copying, because there are many types of bread but she wanted it to be only her

6 montha of launch into selfridges not to mention LFW, Maldives swimshoot, compared to another small business working from their kitchen that cannot afford what she has.

Reactions: 13
I follow a brand on Instagram called Batoko, they also make swimwear from recycled plastic. They are super funky and whilst expensive they are only £50 so WAY more affordable than Zanna...and it’s a small U.K. firm...

Reactions: 12
At least her designs will now be affordable! 😆

Although, despite featuring curvy women in her ad campaign, I really don't think the designs suit a fuller figure as the swimsuits don't flatter the curvy ladies at all (despite them all being gorgeous women!). Zanna has designed a swimsuit for her own body type that she looks fantastic in as I'm sure that's all that really matters!
Recycled ocean plastic or not, with a price tag like that I could buy 7 or 8 much more flattering and supportive swimsuits elsewhere!

Reactions: 10
At least her designs will now be affordable! 😆

Although, despite featuring curvy women in her ad campaign, I really don't think the designs suit a fuller figure as the swimsuits don't flatter the curvy ladies at all (despite them all being gorgeous women!). Zanna has designed a swimsuit for her own body type that she looks fantastic in as I'm sure that's all that really matters!
Recycled ocean plastic or not, with a price tag like that I could buy 7 or 8 much more flattering and supportive swimsuits elsewhere!
Absolutely this! Her designs don’t suit anyone that has a bust that needs support so she immediately isolated her brand from, probably 85% of the British public. Plus who can really afford £170 for one swimsuit??

And in one of her photos (didn’t capture it) it showed a seam that looked like it had ripples in it so I would be most disappointed if I had spent so much money on something that looked so cheap

Reactions: 4
So many pretty swimsuits on the market, I think hers look very boring, and agree definitely not for anyone larger than a size 12 with boobs.

Really hope M&S don't pull them from their stores though.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t looked at her swimsuits tbh but I can’t imagine they do cup sizes which is important for me

Reactions: 1
So she is saying there is a lot of action going on behind closed doors but still encouraging her followers to bully M&S because they have yet to respond

LOL, do your own work you lazy piece of tit, why is she encouraging trash behaviour from her folllowers?

There probably isnt much action behind closed doors if shes still begging M&S for a response

Reactions: 5
Judging my M&S’s tweets it would seem, they should be asking Zanna where she got her designs from if they’ve been selling these since 2017? Her minions are leaving bad reviews on the items on the M&S website.

This is exactly the problem with influencers - why can’t they just have these conversations like normal business people behind closed doors then if you don’t get anywhere, go to your social channels?

She looks daft

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand what the fuss is about... I mean those pieces from stay wild aren’t particularly attractive..? There are so many lovely sustainable brands of swimsuits who use recycled plastics that are so much nicer and have better price points (although still expensive)! I meannnn this is a business world, stuff like this and wayyy worse happens and unless she’s patented colour blocking (which she most definitely hasn’t) then she’s just wasting her breath... instead she should focus on launching something that’s actuallly original

Reactions: 3
I remember seeing Tally wearing one of the stay wild two pieces and she looked awful. She’s a totally different body shape to Zanna and it was wasn’t flattering on her at all, but yet there she was in her IG stories promoting it and saying how lovely it was. She was probably given it as a freebie, I bet she’s not worn it since.

I follow a brand on Instagram called Batoko, they also make swimwear from recycled plastic. They are super funky and whilst expensive they are only £50 so WAY more affordable than Zanna...and it’s a small U.K. firm...
Wow, their designs are much nicer than StayWild! I’d be more likely to buy one from them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She needs to be careful if that was M&S's first response, looks like Zanna may be at risk of copyrighting them.
The approach is completely wrong, she was begging for engagement, shows the range isnt doing that well. All she's done is show people where to get it cheaper and a better quality. Even if you never enter M&S for anything else, women know they can rely on it for quality and fit, get your chest measured whilst you're there and it will last years.
She's throwing herself under a professional and potentially legal bus

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is she begging for people to complain to M&S on her behalf - and why are people actually doing it? If it was any other brand in this situation, Zanna wouldn't bat an eyelid.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.