Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does zanna really even do that much for SWS realistically?! I also follower her co owner (who is also very annoying) on insta and it seems like most of the work is Natalie, Zanna is just the ‘face’

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else noticed she’s been reviewing veggie sausages on her stories? The cynic in me thinks this is another way of bagging freebies.
Thought this exactly, also had a laugh that the one she gave 10/10 to is richmonds, hardly the bougiest of brands 😂😂

• Haha
That new video is so cringe and awkward, she reallt should have her gums displayed in all its glory, md what is she laughing at?

It’s so staged and not her kind of thing at allllllllll. Can you share a video on here?

Reactions: 2
it's a slow-mo of her laughing and holding fruit with some cheesy country bumpkin music playing. Her laugh is so forced it's slightly terrifying. It's to advertise her swimwear so she's had the genius idea of wearing an oversized shirt which totally covers it up.

• Haha
Is she really not going to reply to M&S after these accusations? But she’s got time to post a YouTube video and new Instagram post?

M&S should threaten her with legal action until she posts a public apology

Reactions: 8
For anyone who's blocked:

(hopefully this works - if you're on an iPhone, I think you need to long tap and then download in order to play it)

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed she’s trying to use some of Courtney black’s sayings? I.e ‘spicy sesh’
Really cringe

i’m also blocked now after sending another message requesting zan’s support in tackling the theft of sashagai’s work by shein 🙃
for anyone wondering this woman is not a true ally of BIPOC and her performative “support” for a few days the other week was none other than a self serving attempt at either erasing her own guilt of a life time of silence, or an attempt at keeping up with the “trend” and not being called out for years of silence.
what a giant turd

Reactions: 10
You‘d think that she would want to support someone else who’d had their designs stolen wouldn’t you?

Reactions: 6
Sashagai’s issue is that they’ve literally COPIED a t shirt design. Zanna’s issue is that m&s who have always made colour block sporty swimsuits have used similar colours to her on an item (a swimsuit) that is made in millions of colour ways each summer season and naturally ends up with similarities across manufacturers. She’s a drama queen who thrives on attention and is just using this drama as another way to boost her engagement 🤢

Reactions: 4
you would have thought so!
hopefully she’s looked at it and realised that is what intellectual property/design theft is...not a high street store releasing similar designs of rip off high end brands. has this woman never been in primark?!
can’t see the comment but no doubt she’s managed to make it all about herself as per

Lol anyone with a non_flat chest is going to go to M&S for a swim suit that supports rather than pay 170 quid for a costume that only suits tall flat models.

I hope this backfires spectacularly on her. You can't patent block colours and zips!

I like M&S casual and cool reply. You can imagine them writing that then checking their nails disinterestedly and blowing them, aha. Might just go over to Twitter to give their post a like.

Just noticed on twitter some minions are tagging Joe Lycett in because of the Hugo Boss thing...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
i’m also blocked now after sending another message requesting zan’s support in tackling the theft of sashagai’s work by shein 🙃
for anyone wondering this woman is not a true ally of BIPOC and her performative “support” for a few days the other week was none other than a self serving attempt at either erasing her own guilt of a life time of silence, or an attempt at keeping up with the “trend” and not being called out for years of silence.
what a giant turd
I’m so confused, why would she block someone for telling her about it and then start to comment about it anyway? Is she trying to claim she found it organically?

Lol anyone with a non_flat chest is going to go to M&S for a swim suit that supports rather than pay 170 quid for a costume that only suits tall flat models.

I hope this backfires spectacularly on her. You can't patent block colours and zips!

I like M&S casual and cool reply. You can imagine them writing that then checking their nails disinterestedly and blowing them, aha. Might just go over to Twitter to give their post a like.

Just noticed on twitter some minions are tagging Joe Lycett in because of the Hugo Boss thing...
Tally was one of those ppl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.