Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zanna Van Dijk - M&S stole my designs, flying weekly in a pandemic? Babe that’s fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Zanna Van Dijk - she would fly 500 miles and she would fly 500 more, just to be the girl who flew a thousand miles to pick bags off the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Zanna Van Dijk - writing generic travel blogs, I never rest. Come give us free stuff for our Surrey nest.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Zanna Van Dijk #4 Copycat blogger, gifted merch flogger, addicted to travel and covid won't stop 'er!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else see it?!

60711b28e198a0de4672cf404bc7c3c7.jpg

Zanna's look worse though because of the contrast with her hair colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they are all her and I’m not one to make fun of someone’s natural features as it isn’t fair - but the stupid gurning and grinning she does is all her and really accentuates everything. She can’t post a story without doing some ‘zany’ expression at the end every single time
Those are deffo not all hers, they are obvious veneers. She has quite small teeth as clearly evidenced by the remaining back teeth. This is all I see when I look at her ...
C07F42D9-1C18-43FB-8E1A-31192D6228FF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably went to have them microbladed again (Covid, what is Covid?). Whenever she gets them redone, it looks like two centipedes crawled on her face.
Isn’t that currently banned as it is a face treatment? Wow.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Isn’t that currently banned as it is a face treatment? Wow.
It definitely is - my sister is a freelance beauty therapist, trained for facials, microblading, eyelash extensions etc, and hasn’t been able to practice for 6 months nearly, but is accepting that she would rather be sticking to protocol and short of cash than potentially infecting / spreading Covid between dozens of people each week. It’s infuriating when people clearly break the rules, but we know from experience Zanna gives little to no thought to the impact of her choices on others.

Reactions: 4
Ah, but her brow lady is her friend. She’ll just see it as two mates helping each other out rather than breaking the law.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.