Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Vegan sausage reviews are quite a blatant attempt at getting gifted freebies. I cant believe someone who is supposed to be ‘plant based’ has never tried the likes of Cauldron for example before?

Reactions: 10
Is her latest story meant to make us feel sorry for her having not been to a beach since February? It’s hardly a long time.
I agree. I travel quite a lot as well (for enjoyment just, not for 'work') and have been complaining about not getting to go away but I was away in February too so have stopped feeling so sorry for myself, or at least complaining out loud to people haha. At the end of the day some people go away once a year in the summer (if at all) and they aren't getting to this year. And you know once travel restrictions are lifted all the influencers will be jetting off straight away.

Reactions: 3
The Vegan sausage reviews are quite a blatant attempt at getting gifted freebies. I cant believe someone who is supposed to be ‘plant based’ has never tried the likes of Cauldron for example before?
We've not tried those, I think they have egg in? We have frozen Tesco ones, my kids like the Richmond ones but they smell weird 🤢

We've not tried those, I think they have egg in? We have frozen Tesco ones, my kids like the Richmond ones but they smell weird 🤢
Richmond meat sausages are rank enough, so I’m not surprised to hear their meat free aren’t nice. Not an ethical brand either, I wonder if I’d get blocked if I told her that?

Reactions: 4
Sainsburys shroomdogs are by far my favourite vegan sausages. They make the best sausage sandwiches!

Reactions: 4
She really needs to get a facking hobby - yes it was sunny today, it’s not that remarkable! She literally will not shut up about it, soo basic

Reactions: 1
I thought this too. Does she not want people to know as a privacy thing or does she not like the name? It’s strange regardless.
I couldn’t think of any logical reason as she’s called Rosanna a few times in press etc. I think it’s literally that she wants people to message her and ask and hence her engagement goes up.. there is no other reason to do that!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.