Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just has such an unattractive voice, i can’t stand it! Also her and her boyfriend just don’t look right together.

i can’t get to grips with how she became popular on Instagram? She isn’t ‘body goals’ , she has an annoying voice, her face isn’t great to look at and her content is shite 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She just has such an unattractive voice, i can’t stand it! Also her and her boyfriend just don’t look right together.

i can’t get to grips with how she became popular on Instagram? She isn’t ‘body goals’ , she has an annoying voice, her face isn’t great to look at and her content is shite 🤷‍♀️
Cue Zanna uploading a picture of her towering over him and saying its okay to be different heights in a relationship 😂🙄

I just don't like the way she posts those pictures with him - her leaning over him and her arms wrapped around his shoulders to make him look even smaller. Like a schoolkid with their mother on first day of school. It is the most unflattering way to do it. How does he put up with her?

Reactions: 9
Yep, she showed us this when bragging about her business class airline tickets - her name was on there for all to see x
You just have to look her up on companies house....also there....not sure why it’s such a big mystery all of a sudden....as someone said a beg for engagement

Reactions: 1
She’s soooo cringe I can’t stand it! A) vlogging your house viewings, I’m sure the agent will love that and B) latest video asking my boyfriend the things I’m usually too scared to ask or some crap and grinning like she’s 13 years old 😂

Reactions: 3
Is she still looking in Surrey? I just moved here and now I’m scared I’m going to spot her in the neighbourhood 😬

What did you do?
I’m in surrey too and feeling the same way 😂 she said they’d live halfway out and commute. Thinking maybe Epsom/esher/surbiton or something?

Yep that was my fear.... no comment!! 😬
I loved viewing houses, not so keen on the estate agents though.....
I’ve just moved from Surbiton....I’ll be very glad of that if that’s where she ends up 😂
I’m reckoning Epsom/Weybridge/Godalming maybe? Is anyone going to watch the vlogs and let us know? Then we can all have a nosey on Rightmove

can just imagine there’ll be lots of humble bragging though....look how much money we can spend on property 🙄

Reactions: 2
I loved viewing houses, not so keen on the estate agents though.....
I’ve just moved from Surbiton....I’ll be very glad of that if that’s where she ends up 😂
I’m reckoning Epsom/Weybridge/Godalming maybe? Is anyone going to watch the vlogs and let us know? Then we can all have a nosey on Rightmove

can just imagine there’ll be lots of humble bragging though....look how much money we can spend on property 🙄
I will for sure/be going into town later so will let you know if I see her gallivanting around getting excited about a certain vegan food festival here this weekend!!!

@toodles88 i suggested she act professionally and take legal advice rather than post on social media 🤷🏼‍♀️ Nothing nasty, just how a business owner should behave rather than the temper tantrum spoilt brat she is.

Reactions: 12
Isnt it more of a risk buying a property with a boyfriend than a husband? Aa a wife you would have more or better legal rights to the property, or no?

Isnt it more of a risk buying a property with a boyfriend than a husband? Aa a wife you would have more or better legal rights to the property, or no?
Well yeah, you could claim your 50% I think if you were married but you can also have a joint tenancy which effectively operates the same as if you were married ie. the other person inherits your share if you die and if you break up each party gets 50%. I’m personally doing the other option for unmarried which is tenants in common where you have a defined share of the property which works if you are not putting equal amounts into the deposit/contributing the same to the mortgage. Then if you die, your share automatically passes to your next of kin or if you break up, you get your defined share of the proceeds rather than a straight 50%.

Reactions: 3
No, if you’re sensible you just get a legal document written up to say how much money each of you have put into the deposit

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.