Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t have a leg to stand on that’s why.
Exactly, does she think that 'blasting' them on twitter is going to change the fact that block colours are a super popular design? Here is an example of the blue one from both websites. They're similar at a glance because of the colour blocking but also very different. Look at the zip, neckline and straps. She can't even take them on over the material because she says it's "ocean plastic" so if she approached it from this angle it would reveal that she's not as "sustainable" as she's trying to make out.

ZQ1A1231_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Attachments

This exposes how little Zanna knows about fashion if she just looks at a zip and a colour block and calls copy!!!

Reactions: 7
This ia how you knoq the difference between an influencer and business

How childish to get ppl to go on their site and leave bad reviews

I hope other brands are taking note of this behaviour

Reactions: 10
I know it's petty but I just reported all the reviews on the M&S website for not actually reviewing the original swimsuit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely this! Her designs don’t suit anyone that has a bust that needs support so she immediately isolated her brand from, probably 85% of the British public. Plus who can really afford £170 for one swimsuit??

And in one of her photos (didn’t capture it) it showed a seam that looked like it had ripples in it so I would be most disappointed if I had spent so much money on something that looked so cheap
100% just proves that Zanna is not that bright. You can purchase 8 M&S swimsuits for 1 of theirs. She’s nuts, they’re not that special. Other sustainable brands are £50 if that’s your bag. Who the duck does she think she is 😂

I know it's petty but I just reported all the reviews on the M&S website for not actually reviewing the original swimsuit.
Me too 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She is a horrible little brat. Marks and Spencer’s are a well known business unlike her “brand” the reviews she’s got her sheep to comment on their website is absolutely vile and shows what kind of person she is, she’s talking about her brand being tarnished when she’s actively going out her way to belittle M&S shame on her

Reactions: 8
Great idea, i'm doing the same! Love the irony in someone calling the M&S ones a rip off.

The people defending Zanna by doing this annoy me in the same way as people who talk badly of Primark. Yes, people should shop sustainably and ethically but not everyone can afford to, in the same way that the majority of the swimsuit wearing population can't afford to spend that much on one. They're on their high horse screaming about ethics but their morals are clearly not there.

Reactions: 4
I've been reporting the reviews too. I really hope they go to town with these children. As someone else pointed out, their designs predates Zanna so hopefully they will go full force at her. Such an entitled brat.

Reactions: 5
She is a horrible little brat. Marks and Spencer’s are a well known business unlike her “brand” the reviews she’s got her sheep to comment on their website is absolutely vile and shows what kind of person she is, she’s talking about her brand being tarnished when she’s actively going out her way to belittle M&S shame on her
Be surprised if a handful of her supporters have actually bought one of her swimsuits

Reactions: 2
I commented on the M&S Twitter reply in support, and reminded Zanna that their designs came first, been blocked by good old Rosanna.
I am so annoyed by her, surely this is the sort of the the Daily Mail loves. Red faced influencer caught up in swimsuit copycat lies etc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she begging for people to complain to M&S on her behalf - and why are people actually doing it? If it was any other brand in this situation, Zanna wouldn't bat an eyelid.
no she wouldn’t- despite all her performative “amplify black voices” bollocks the other week, she’s ignored my message and deleted the comment i left in regards to her using her platform to support sasha‘s (flaws of couture) GENUINE intellectual property/design theft 🤨

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Well that's the corporate giant M&S well and truly toppled.
What's next? How about the granola that Zanna invented last year?
Quick, someone tell Kelloggs to get their legal team on standby....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone else noticed she’s been reviewing veggie sausages on her stories? The cynic in me thinks this is another way of bagging freebies.

Reactions: 10
I commented on the M&S Twitter reply in support, and reminded Zanna that their designs came first, been blocked by good old Rosanna.
I am so annoyed by her, surely this is the sort of the the Daily Mail loves. Red faced influencer caught up in swimsuit copycat lies etc
I earned my brownie points today too - BLOCKED!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
To be honest blocking people who are abusive is fine, but blocking someone for disagreeing with you is petty and makes me think she’s probably in the wrong industry if she can’t handle a bit of constructive criticism.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.