Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont think this relationship will last long, Ant is also getting close to 40 and wants kids, Zanna doesnt want to be a mum, how are these two compatible?

Reactions: 4
Why in the video does she say "this is technically Ant's house"?? There's no technically about it, he bought it, it's his.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she has worn Ant down, she always makes a thing about him being short. Think she makes him feel grateful to be designed by her presence. It is always so embarrassing when Steph is annoying him and he has to get involved in her life

Reactions: 1
So the whole thing about them not having a dining table is BS 🙄 it's a really good size flat, the kitchen is small but bigger than some kitchens where I've lived previously.

I know Ant has only recently been working from home since lockdown but surely it would make more sense to give Ant the study given he needs a screen and she said she mostly just works from the sofa anyway?!

Reactions: 3
If I'd just committed myself to this narcissist praying mantis, I'd look as pissed off as 🐜 too. Change of plan the day before travel and she managed to get in a mykonos windmill!!! Do me a favour. What a lying, sad, weird, deranged witch she is. And zanna, stop with the trying to look sexy.
You've got as much sex appeal as my grandma.

Why in the video does she say "this is technically Ant's house"?? There's no technically about it, he bought it, it's his.
I have a feeling the new one is Ants too. Hes the cash cow, and he was the one who was sorting the mortgage. If hes put her on it, he needs his head tested. The girls a scavenger.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a bleeping liar, this house has been in the works since way before Covid, she is a twit that needs her gums and teeth fixing instead of spreading her germs across the globe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone who bangs on about sustainability a lot, you would think that Rosanna would read ebooks rather than paper copies? 🤔

The timeline of this house purchase is so disingenuous that surely her house account followers (who I assume if they don't follow her main channel will be mainly new home owners or in the process of buying) will smell a rat and either call her out /ask an innocent question and get blocked or see through the BS and unfollow.

She could have just kicked off this house account by announcing they'd purchased as total surprise news and people wouldn't have really batted an eyelid demanding how and when. Influeners don't seem to understand that audiences are building on trust and honesty. If people think they're being lied to they will turn off very quickly.

And on that note, is she in Mykonos purely to take some pictures? She doesn't seem to be there with friends for a holiday? Again, people follow influencers for the intrigue of seeing other people's real lives and a bit of escapism. Her trips just aren't particularly interesting as she's so hell bent on framing them as her "job". Pretending its your moral duty to jet off to Greece in a global pandemic so 300k people can see a picture of you in front of some blue and white buildings really ain't it.

Reactions: 10
For someone who bangs on about sustainability a lot, you would think that Rosanna would read ebooks rather than paper copies? 🤔
They’re not as good for posing with, gotta to let everyone know you bought loads of BLM books so you can never read them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is from her photographer mate's IG. She looks weirdly chunky around her middle, doesn't she?

zan1.png

Also, is this how people talk? She's so fake. Poor Ant. :oops:
zanna.png

Reactions: 1
I’d say less chunky (because I can’t talk) and more like an ironing board/13 year old boy
Well if this is what she looks like in this bikini without angles, how is someone a bit bigger than her supposed to look? Like, I have always had a feeling that the construction of their swimwear just wasn't all that great.

This whole thing is so weird. I almost feel sorry for Ant, but it’s his own fault for being such a total doormat. I’m now almost certain that she’s gone to Mykonos to shoot content. Why on earth would anyone do that?!

Reactions: 3
Her whole trip is odd....it’s like she’s there with her boyfriend....if I was Ant I wouldn’t be happy, what is he doing with her?!
And his video....never seen someone so underwhelmed about exchanging on a house

Ant always looks awkward in these videos. He obviously only does it to make her happy.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just joined because I am in utter disbelief that this girl would travel to Switzerland and Greece in the middle of a pandemic. I’m in Australia which currently has a huge outbreak (in parts) so maybe I’m not getting the UK situation but aren’t there still many daily cases and deaths? It’s like she just forgot the pandemic was a thing?

this is just so irresponsible. I read through her comments on the Interlaken post and I am shocked that no one else had called her out on this?? Did she really delete every negative comment because I can’t fathom that her followers would let this slide. she made some stories about her decision and it being in line with UK recommendations but just because you can doesn’t mean you should?!

Also she acts as if she discovered Grindelwald when it’s one of the most popular places to go in Switzerland. She posted a video of her walking out on this cliff walk viewing platform thing - when I was there there was literally an hour long wait to go stand there. I’ll post a photo I took lol. I have to laugh at her acting like she’s in this serene, rural hike when she is surrounded by tourists, many of whom don’t even do any hiking up there. Also that soup she posted was DEFINITELY not vegan. I went just last year and there were very limited options without dairy.

honestly disgusting behaviour she would travel during a pandemic. Same with Grace Beverley. How can you even justify it?

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I’ve just joined because I am in utter disbelief that this girl would travel to Switzerland and Greece in the middle of a pandemic. I’m in Australia which currently has a huge outbreak (in parts) so maybe I’m not getting the UK situation but aren’t there still many daily cases and deaths? It’s like she just forgot the pandemic was a thing?

this is just so irresponsible. I read through her comments on the Interlaken post and I am shocked that no one else had called her out on this?? Did she really delete every negative comment because I can’t fathom that her followers would let this slide. she made some stories about her decision and it being in line with UK recommendations but just because you can doesn’t mean you should?!

Also she acts as if she discovered Grindelwald when it’s one of the most popular places to go in Switzerland. She posted a video of her walking out on this cliff walk viewing platform thing - when I was there there was literally an hour long wait to go stand there. I’ll post a photo I took lol. I have to laugh at her acting like she’s in this serene, rural hike when she is surrounded by tourists, many of whom don’t even do any hiking up there. Also that soup she posted was DEFINITELY not vegan. I went just last year and there were very limited options without dairy.

honestly disgusting behaviour she would travel during a pandemic. Same with Grace Beverley. How can you even justify it?
Welcome to Zanna’s world! If she wants she gets 🙃

Visit Mykonos tagged in pics. Sure. Last minute change of plans. Dear Greek tourist board, these vapid and vacuous do not inspire me to visit. These Instagram travel influencers who go to places and do absolutely nothing of worth are the modern equivalent of watching your great aunts video montage of her med cruise. It’s great they have a nice time, but it’s boring and rightly derided. Just do something interesting, Zanna. Going on holiday is not a facet of personality!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.