Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time buyer purchasing a newly renovated property that’s been empty since day dot and our purchase is going to take 4 months if we’re lucky!!

Reactions: 4
I bought a new build, had no chain, all very straight forward, no real surveys as the house didn't exist yet ( i might be wrong with that but i would assume it's fairly simple) and we exchanged in about 13 weeks. there is no way she has exchanged in such a short space of time and is going to then complete a few weeks later.

Reactions: 6
I bought a new build, as a first time buyer and it still took about 10 weeks from accepted offer and I paid extra to complete soon. That was very quick I’m told. Something smelled very fishy about this from the beginning. And more than anything, if you’ve ever bought a property solicitors don’t move quickly for anyone, and certainly not in a pandemic.

Off to Mykonos! Couldn’t go a week without flying
Omg I came on here to say same thing......she makes my blood boil 🤬 last minute change of plan my arse!. Shes a lying cow!!!! And if you are reading this Rosanna/beggy/ Lurch....you are the most HYPROCRITICAL witch I've ever known!!! Flying again huh? In the middle of a pandemic? AGAIN?!!! All the crying PMS stuff now off to Greece last minute 🤣🤣 so you didnt know yesterday? Unrelatable, greedy, beggy old cow. I actually dislike her. Her and the man child make my skin crawl.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not defending her going away (AGAIN), but wasn't this the trip she said she had booked when she said had decided she wasn't going to travel in July so she was going to go away the last day of the month?

No travel in July Zanna? Julying.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she was meant to be going to Slovenia but that’s been changed to Mykonos for some reason. The amount of holidays she has is utterly ridiculous! I bet she doesn’t even pay for 90% of them as hotels and airlines will gift these influencer twats free holidays. Makes my blood boil

Reactions: 8
I have sympathy with people who booked holidays pre-pandemic, and now can't cancel due to the travel corridors being open and therefore would lose significant amounts of money, even if it means they have to quarantine when they come back. Plus if the government has given the okay to travel you're pretty stuck.

What I don't have sympathy with is:
Booking multiple, last minute trips (this is her 4th trip away this month: cabin, Yorkshire, Switzerland, Mykonos)

Look at that alongside:
An unrealistic timeline for house purchase
Purchasing a ~£1m first time home
Hiring an interior designer for said home
Buying a second car for said home
The fact that some / all of these trips will be gifted in some way

Honestly it is so irresponsible promoting this behaviour to a following of 300k. Wish the government would lockdown influencers.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I have sympathy with people who booked holidays pre-pandemic, and now can't cancel due to the travel corridors being open and therefore would lose significant amounts of money, even if it means they have to quarantine when they come back. Plus if the government has given the okay to travel you're pretty stuck.

What I don't have sympathy with is:
Booking multiple, last minute trips (this is her 4th trip away this month: cabin, Yorkshire, Switzerland, Mykonos)

Look at that alongside:
An unrealistic timeline for house purchase
Purchasing a ~£1m first time home
Hiring an interior designer for said home
Buying a second car for said home
The fact that some / all of these trips will be gifted in some way

Honestly it is so irresponsible promoting this behaviour to a following of 300k. Wish the government would lockdown influencers.
She doesn’t even acknowledge that what is she is doing is irresponsible. Even I, who likes to think I’m fairly resistant to these things, have been trying to convince my bf to book a holiday this week as it has been near 2 years and I’m seeing all these people going away on insta. He doesn’t use any social media so hasn’t seen everyone else going away and he’s been having to re-emphasise that there is still an active pandemic and now is not the time to be trying to book anything. Her going from country to country for leisure reasons (it is not work) without even having the space in between to isolate herself to work out if she had any symptoms is insane. Even just thinking, if it had been me selling the house, I would not have wanted her in there for an hour and a half chatting to me if she had recently just been flying!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t even acknowledge that what is she is doing is irresponsible. Even I, who likes to think I’m fairly resistant to these things, have been trying to convince my bf to book a holiday this week as it has been near 2 years and I’m seeing all these people going away on insta. He doesn’t use any social media so hasn’t seen everyone else going away and he’s been having to re-emphasise that there is still an active pandemic and now is not the time to be trying to book anything. Her going from country to country for leisure reasons (it is not work) without even having the space in between to isolate herself to work out if she had any symptoms is insane. Even just thinking, if it had been me selling the house, I would not have wanted her in there for an hour and a half chatting to me if she had recently just been flying!
She will hash together some tit guide to Mykonos ( or rather just steal someone elses) and call it a work trip 🙄 God shes unbearable.

• Sad
She will hash together some tit guide to Mykonos ( or rather just steal someone elses) and call it a work trip 🙄 God shes unbearable.
Definitely a "work" trip as the professional photographer is with her again! What the hell is she doing?!!

So strange! Away with this guy again! Also how do you change a trip so last minute? I haven’t listened to her story cos she’s too irritating so she may have explained there

Reactions: 3
Is this guy just her photographer?!

It’s very excessive travel and not really necessary. Usually I wouldn’t say anything against it but we’re in a pandemic!

Reactions: 5
So strange! Away with this guy again! Also how do you change a trip so last minute? I haven’t listened to her story cos she’s too irritating so she may have explained there
No she didn't explain - she literally just said there had been a last minute change of plan. Makes no sense at all, a last minute change of plan could be like "we weren't going to go out for dinner, but then we saw our friends in this restaurant and decided to join them" not changing flights to a completely different country in a pandemic.

Also note she is back drinking monster 🙄

Reactions: 9
The photographer again?! I Cannot conceive of a world where I’d take a photographer with me on holiday to generate content. Do you think she put him through a fitness test to make sure he’s fit enough to drag equipment up a mountain daily?! And has she done risk assessments since she’s employing him? Insurance?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.