Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused. Is he a photographer or a friend who happens to be a photographer? How can this be justified as work? I have a lot of questions.

Reactions: 3
I think he’s a fellow instagrammer who’s obv her mate now, but she can justify these trips and the expenses as “content creation” - the worst term ever invented! She’ll dine off of that Switzerland leg photo for years

Reactions: 3
Staying in the bleeping Mykonos windmill! Yeah- that’s a last minute booking isn’t it?
duck off!!!

Reactions: 10
Its obvious that she’s going on these holidays with a professional photographer to shoot more content in attractive locations. Clearly things aren’t going well for her If she needs to do this, especially at the moment.

Reactions: 2
She's having a bloody candlelit dinner with another man in Mykonos?? If I were Ant I'd be fuming

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg I came on here to say same thing......she makes my blood boil 🤬 last minute change of plan my arse!. Shes a lying cow!!!! And if you are reading this Rosanna/beggy/ Lurch....you are the most HYPROCRITICAL witch I've ever known!!! Flying again huh? In the middle of a pandemic? AGAIN?!!! All the crying PMS stuff now off to Greece last minute 🤣🤣 so you didnt know yesterday? Unrelatable, greedy, beggy old cow. I actually dislike her. Her and the man child make my skin crawl.
I too just tore myself away from the Meghan and Harry thread to say how much she disgusts me. She has zero responsibility or social recognition. The only person she’s interested in is herself. She clearly couldn’t give a tit about Ant otherwise she wouldn’t be risking his health by exposing herself to everything that goes through the planes aircon system. If a fart can get through pants and jeans and you can still smell it, that mask ain’t doing tit. She actually disgusts me in her endeavour to take over the Instagram world. It’s not a job, it’s just pathetic ego fuelled showing off and let’s face it, nobody likes a show off. Karma is a witch and I can’t wait for it to come back and bite her arse. I’m also sure there must have been many negative comments about her travelling at this time on her ig account, but she clears them out as quick as lightening! witch!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah yes, the altruistic Kween single handedly saving the tourist industry by going on free holidays 👏
Also such bullshit, every chavvy influencer is in Mykonos right now, it’s one of the easiest places in Greece to get to right now as it has direct flights. If she cared she could have spent more and gone to a remote island that could use the money!

Reactions: 4
Taking a photographer on holiday with you, can this witch get any further up her own arse.

She disgusts me in every way.

What the hell is 🐜 doing buying a house with this narsassist.

Reactions: 5
Jeez Zanna go easy on the eyebrows!

Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 05.47.31.png

They looked much better when they were natural (pic from 2016):

unnamed.jpg

Agree with everything that's been said up-thread about her ridiculous holidaying. And I can't stand how she just blocks anyone who calls her out. It's an incredibly childish response and just shows she's determined not to change and improve her ways. Completely and utterly selfish - her only true motivator is £££.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s just posted a flat tour of her current place on YouTube. I don’t get why she’s made out she lives in a tiny apartment when it’s clearly a decent sized 3 story maisonette type thing. Small kitchen but other than that it looks a great size for London.
she probably thinks it’s tiny seeing as she grew up in her parent’s mansion 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s just posted a flat tour of her current place on YouTube. I don’t get why she’s made out she lives in a tiny apartment when it’s clearly a decent sized 3 story maisonette type thing. Small kitchen but other than that it looks a great size for London.
she probably thinks it’s tiny seeing as she grew up in her parent’s mansion 🙄
if it hasn’t got a conservatory it’s fit for duck all in zan’s eyes

Reactions: 5
Wait a minute, so she has a whole room as her own office and Ant who owns the house has a little dining table in the corner of the living room as his office?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.