Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think for having a degree in speech therapy she could pronounce her 'r's' correctly

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the windmill sleeps one. (Well, one king size, so two if you were bringing a partner.) Exactly where was the photographer sleeping? She can’t have made him sleep on the sofa for three nights surely?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would she choose Mykonos over anywhere else for this weird content trip? Especially when going with a man who isn't her partner they must have been mistaken as a couple the entire time, it's one of those places which is always advertised as perfect for a romantic break etc. Also, Mykonos (& every other Greek island) have been massively popular destinations for years now, they're all over Instagram and Pinterest with hundreds and thousands of travel guides by people exactly like Zanna, so what perspective exactly does she think she can bring that is so different? If she wanted a holiday then firstly why - you've been away enough already, and if it's for content then why - it's been done already a million times. She's so effing boring and has nothing unique to offer more than the rest of us but thinks she's so special. Reminds me of one of those 'not like the other girls' type of people who definitely, 100%, is like everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Are her front 6 teeth implants do we know? Just curious more than anything (always have been).
I think they are all her and I’m not one to make fun of someone’s natural features as it isn’t fair - but the stupid gurning and grinning she does is all her and really accentuates everything. She can’t post a story without doing some ‘zany’ expression at the end every single time

Reactions: 5
Has she even acknowledged why this bloke is on holiday with her again? Obviously I’m not the only one who finds it odd, yet no one on her Insta seems to have questioned her about it?

Reactions: 3
Has she even acknowledged why this bloke is on holiday with her again? Obviously I’m not the only one who finds it odd, yet no one on her Insta seems to have questioned her about it?
No, neither this time, nor the last. An introduction along the lines "Hey, this is my mate Chris and he's helping with photography on this trip" would have been welcome but never happened.

Squatting for a poo in Mykonos

zan.png

• Haha
No, neither this time, nor the last. An introduction along the lines "Hey, this is my mate Chris and he's helping with photography on this trip" would have been welcome but never happened.

Squatting for a poo in Mykonos

View attachment 200735
It is super weird that she’s talking about “magic in our balcony” and “we stayed” in a one bedroom place in one of the most romantic places in the world. Do you think she actually shared a bed with this guy and Ant just doesn’t get to complain?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry to spam, but she just linked to her Mykonos accommodation and the windmill only has one king size bed :rolleyes: I am not a prude but isn't it kind weird going away with a guy who's not your partner and possibly sharing a bed? Unless the friend booked a separate house?
The accomodation costs £150-170 per night too.

Reactions: 6
It is super weird that she’s talking about “magic in our balcony” and “we stayed” in a one bedroom place in one of the most romantic places in the world. Do you think she actually shared a bed with this guy and Ant just doesn’t get to complain?!
I know she shares a bed with Steph when she travels with her, but obviously this isn’t the same at all. Probably it’s just a figure of speech saying ‘we did this etc’ but she’s opening herself up to all sorts of awkward questions.

I know she shares a bed with Steph when she travels with her, but obviously this isn’t the same at all. Probably it’s just a figure of speech saying ‘we did this etc’ but she’s opening herself up to all sorts of awkward questions.
Yeah totally - just a weird way of talking about spending time with another guy and doesn’t help that she hasn’t introduced him or explained that he was sleeping on the sofa etc. I don’t think it’s a big deal in practice but if my boyfriend did that with another woman it would just be so weird!

Yeah totally - just a weird way of talking about spending time with another guy and doesn’t help that she hasn’t introduced him or explained that he was sleeping on the sofa etc. I don’t think it’s a big deal in practice but if my boyfriend did that with another woman it would just be so weird!
I get the feeling that Zanna is not the type of person who would allow Ant to share a bed with a random photographer 'friend'!!

• Haha
It is weird, in fact this is probably the weirdest thing she’s done to date. If she was just honest and said ‘I’m going away to shoot content with a professional photographer’ but nothing. It’s all very secretive and strange.

Maybe Ant’s enjoying having time away from her and spending time with some of his female “friends” 😉😉

Please can someone comment that she looks so happy and glowing with her new man 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How long has she been together with ant?
I think since 2016

Maybe Ant’s enjoying having time away from her and spending time with some of his female “friends” 😉😉

Please can someone comment that she looks so happy and glowing with her new man 😂
Hahahaah 😂

So aside from it being a bit weird - (potentially) sharing a bed with him, pressed up against each other on a quad bike, there is like zero social distancing going on between them, at the very least. 🙄

Perhaps someone should ask a question on her next Q&A about her thoughts on open relationships? 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.