Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Ant? Obviously he looks like a 40 year old baby so I’m a bit confused!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s almost 28 and he’s almost 36 I think. I’m sure she said there’s 8 years between them

Reactions: 1
So aside from it being a bit weird - (potentially) sharing a bed with him, pressed up against each other on a quad bike, there is like zero social distancing going on between them, at the very least. 🙄
She missed a perfect opportunity to promote her very sustainable masks. She did manage to shill the bikinis though.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry to spam, but she just linked to her Mykonos accommodation and the windmill only has one king size bed :rolleyes: I am not a prude but isn't it kind weird going away with a guy who's not your partner and possibly sharing a bed? Unless the friend booked a separate house?
The accomodation costs £150-170 per night too.
Doesn't she always proclaim she sleeps naked as well? :ROFLMAO:o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am sure someone else said this but what’s with faces she makes at the end of every video....she just looks mad
And they’re not taking any furniture?! Does she really think sofas/beds etc will magically appear in 3 weeks time....unless of course this shot is all for the gram and it’s all ordered and ready o be delivered

Reactions: 6
Zanna doesn't seem to realise that it's actually pretty standard for sofa's, beds, tables etc to take a while to be delivered. She's making it seem like she's the only person who has ever been in that situation of sleeping on a mattress for a couple of weeks. At least they have flooring!

Also she did address that she had been working with Chris (the photographer) for him to take photos of her and they aren't planning on travelling together for "a while". How long is "a while" in Zanna's books? I give it 10 days 🤣

Why doesn't she invest in a quality camera rather than apologising for shoddy quality of iPhone pictures?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear.... 🤣
She’s a nutcase. Also again totally tone deaf to proclaim that on top of just returning from Mykonos, buying a really expensive house in surrey, AND hiring an interior designer, they’re buying all their furniture brand new?! She needs to address how she talks about her lifestyle and money. Good on you if you’re successful but people are struggling right now. I follow plenty of others who are well off/super rich and they don’t come across as obnoxious as she does about buying things/money. It’s sooo irritating!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s a nutcase. Also again totally tone deaf to proclaim that on top of just returning from Mykonos, buying a really expensive house in surrey, AND hiring an interior designer, they’re buying all their furniture brand new?! She needs to address how she talks about her lifestyle and money. Good on you if you’re successful but people are struggling right now. I follow plenty of others who are well off/super rich and they don’t come across as obnoxious as she does about buying things/money. It’s sooo irritating!
Of course she’s buying all her furniture brand new, what about the secondhand she always preaches about?? Can definitely find decent tables etc secondhand!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
As soon as I saw the 'we have no bed and no sofa' story I knew 100% she was saying that so brands will gift her one for free.

I dunno what's worse - seeing #ad or #gifted or that stupid [my own brand]. OK we get it zanna you have a brand

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Of course she’s buying all her furniture brand new, what about the secondhand she always preaches about?? Can definitely find decent tables etc secondhand!
It’s also really not sustainable to buy EVERYTHING new in a house. There’s some amazing places with vintage and second hand furniture out there. It might not be suitable to buy all your furniture second hand but certain items are easy to do

Also it makes sense to leave furniture if you are renting but I thought they were now selling, in which case why would you leave everything? Wouldn’t the new owners be bringing their furniture with them?

Reactions: 7
Also it makes sense to leave furniture if you are renting but I thought they were now selling, in which case why would you leave everything? Wouldn’t the new owners be bringing their furniture with them?
They're renting out their current flat, she repeated that today. So it makes perfect sense to leave the furniture, since they'll rent it out as "fully furnished" and will be able to rent it at a higher price.

Reactions: 1
They're renting out their current flat, she repeated that today. So it makes perfect sense to leave the furniture, since they'll rent it out as "fully furnished" and will be able to rent it at a higher price.
It’s still on Zoopla for sale though, the price was reduced fairly recently too. Surely she should be able to get the facts right about whether it’s being rented out or sold?

This whole move is just an absolute shambles with the ridiculous timelines and the lies. I really don’t understand why she feels the need to lie about everything, there’s no need to (aside from making it seem Insta perfect) and it’s just weird.

Reactions: 10
It’s still on Zoopla for sale though, the price was reduced fairly recently too. Surely she should be able to get the facts right about whether it’s being rented out or sold?
I imagine they’ll go with whichever offer comes in first, an application to rent or an offer to buy.

Reactions: 3
They’ll want to sell it to take advantage of the stamp duty break, why you’d leave the furniture though?! Might be a few bits someone wants but can’t imagine they’d want a whole flat full of furniture....but then you can’t get to beg for free stuff I guess if you already have everything

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.