Zanna Van Dijk #3 Eco warrior flying a tonne, more free stuff please or I’ll block you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Visit Mykonos tagged in pics. Sure. Last minute change of plans. Dear Greek tourist board, these vapid and vacuous do not inspire me to visit. These Instagram travel influencers who go to places and do absolutely nothing of worth are the modern equivalent of watching your great aunts video montage of her med cruise. It’s great they have a nice time, but it’s boring and rightly derided. Just do something interesting, Zanna. Going on holiday is not a facet of personality!
The pandemic has surely revealed that many influencers have zero personality without their aspirational travel. Was really hoping they’d be deterred from travelling for longer so everyone else could see how dull and vapid they really are. Would love a snarky daily mail post on this. I.e ‘instagammers declare pandemic OVER...’ etc.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just joined because I am in utter disbelief that this girl would travel to Switzerland and Greece in the middle of a pandemic. I’m in Australia which currently has a huge outbreak (in parts) so maybe I’m not getting the UK situation but aren’t there still many daily cases and deaths? It’s like she just forgot the pandemic was a thing?

this is just so irresponsible. I read through her comments on the Interlaken post and I am shocked that no one else had called her out on this?? Did she really delete every negative comment because I can’t fathom that her followers would let this slide. she made some stories about her decision and it being in line with UK recommendations but just because you can doesn’t mean you should?!
So current government guidance is that it is fine to travel abroad to certain approved countries through “air bridges” ie. you don’t need to quarantine there or when you get back.
However... the government has handled this terribly and their advice is inconsistent and dangerous. For example, yesterday they ended shielding guidance where the most vulnerable people were asked to stay in their houses for 12 weeks and very limited contact with others (cancer patients, transplant patients) yet on Thursday they delayed lifting more restrictions eg. Opening bowling alleys and face treatments by a fortnight because the rates are rising again...! So how is it safe for the most vulnerable??? Practically it means that shielding can no longer be used to stop you from working outside the home, so the government is saying it is fine now for the shielded to go outside to work (and
whilst separately admitting the rates are rising and there will potentially need to be pub closures again so schools can reopen in September). So shielders are lambs to the slaughter atm.

They also put in several local lockdowns which were announced at about 9pm at night the day before Eid in areas with high Muslim populations. More blatant cultural insensitivity from this terrible government and of course a lot were already with their families so it was already “too late” but again it is a complete lack of forethought or planning. People in those areas are also currently banned from having visitors to their houses yet all the pubs and restaurants are still open so they can just meet them there!! Last I heard viruses don’t really care about the location of infection, only the proximity of another human!

Man I hate where this country has got to that this government was elected 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ #rant

But anyway, what I mean for Zanna... our governments advice is completely useless and has no grounding in the reality of the situation. Whilst she is not breaking any laws by going abroad, a vast majority of people in this country are very very sceptical of the travel advice at the moment for good reason so it is incredible to see someone who has lived through this travel around with such impunity.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Thread name ideas:
Zanna doesn't care if people are dying, nothing will stop her, she's addicted to flying.
or
Zanna Van Dijk doesn't give a shite, global pandemic? I'm off for a hike.

Given the incubation period for covid is quite a significant time, she could have infected thousands in the last fortnight with international travel and gym going. She could be Typhoid Mary for the 21st century.

Gives me another idea

Zanna Van Dijk, oh she's scary, she's the 2020 version of Typhoid Mary.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread name ideas:
Zanna doesn't care if people are dying, nothing will stop her, she's addicted to flying.
or
Zanna Van Dijk doesn't give a shite, global pandemic? I'm off for a hike.

Given the incubation period for covid is quite a significant time, she could have infected thousands in the last fortnight with international travel and gym going. She could be Typhoid Mary for the 21st century.

Gives me another idea

Zanna Van Dijk, oh she's scary, she's the 2020 version of Typhoid Mary.
The last one 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Here's my thread name suggestion...

Zanna Van Djik: Covid clueless and moving to Surrey, but never mind that, she's been #gifted a curry

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That video of her flat tour. I’m sorry but You live in your boyfriends 700k flat that he owns, have never worked a proper day in your life and have the cheek to slag off his decor!!! bleeping hell she is a twaaaaaaat

Reactions: 17
That video of her flat tour. I’m sorry but You live in your boyfriends 700k flat that he owns, have never worked a proper day in your life and have the cheek to slag off his decor!!! bleeping hell she is a twaaaaaaat
Yeah I was just watching that. Why does he put up with that?
The number of time she points to something and says "it does the job" and the tone of her voice when she says is, it's like she couldn't bloody wait to move out of this awful, inferior, dirty, run-down, stuffy shithole in a nasty London neighbourhood. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
It’s the way she starts it by saying BY THE WAY I DIDNT PICK ANY OF THIS DECOR. If it’s that bad pay to decorate it, oh wait you’ll only decorate when you get sent free stuff!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
The number of time she points to something and says "it does the job" and the tone of her voice when she says is, it's like she couldn't bloody wait to move out of this awful, inferior, dirty, run-down, stuffy shithole in a nasty London neighbourhood. :rolleyes:
I just watched the video and came on here to say exactly the same thing. Could she be more ungrateful for everything in that flat?! I particularly liked the way she complained about not having a microwave when her £1000+ gifted Thermomix was visible in the background.

Why did she not change anything if she was so unhappy? It's not like it's a short term rental. Buy a microwave if you're so desperate, add some of your own decoration to the living room, it hardly seems like Ant would kick up a fuss.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly think that there's nothing wrong with the way the flat was decorated by Ant. It's nothing special but we have all seen much worse. If you just go on rightmove website and look at some London flats, there are some really terribly decorated places.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think that there's nothing wrong with the way the flat was decorated by Ant. It's nothing special but we have all seen much worse. If you just go on rightmove website and look at some London flats, there are some really terribly decorated places.
I’ve just come from a flat where everything was beige, the bloody beige curtains matched the beige sofa matched the beige walls matched the beige carpet! She’s a tit!!

Reactions: 4
I had to watch because of all these comments, I feel bad for Ant! I don’t think any disclaimer was needed? It’s such a lovely home, especially in London

Reactions: 6
She makes a mockery of him. Honestly, he’s a super successful modest-seeming guy and she just puts him down and treats him like her little brother. I hope he has friends and family who are honest with him about how it comes across.

Reactions: 12
I had to watch because of all these comments, I feel bad for Ant! I don’t think any disclaimer was needed? It’s such a lovely home, especially in London
I am scared to think what's she's gonna make their new place look like!

Reactions: 1
I am scared to think what's she's gonna make their new place look like!
She likes dusty pink and green so it's gonna look like Kermit the Frog went to a baby shower. Unless the designer is really good and manages to steer her away from what she thinks looks elegant but is actually pretty bad.

I actually had to turn off the volume on the flat tour video. I was curious to see the "SUPER SMALL, CAN'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS OVER" flat that she was always banging on about but didn't want to deal with her weird vocal fry/ extreme fake Received Pronunciation.

Shocker: She complained about it because she's an overprivileged princess. Many people would do anything to live in a flat like that in London. And even more so... for free. Or for whatever little she pays to Ant...

Reactions: 9
OK, I finished the video. I couldn't watch the whole thing in one go.
So many wardrobes/chests of drawers and most of them hers! "I have a lot of clothes people!". WE KNOW.
The en-suite bathroom is "small but functional?". Most people don't have a window in their bathroom Zanna.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.