Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of races, particularly the ones with big participant numbers, do ban them. They usually say for safety reasons - you might not hear instructions being called out by marshals etc. I think it can also cause a lack of awareness of others around you, people trying to overtake etc.
Those are the reasons I don't like them (although I haven't run for years so it doesn't actually affect me!) Also if you're in a big event it seems a shame to shut out the noise from supporters etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Fair enough! I don’t ever go in races so I guess those reasons hadn’t occurred to me, thanks for your answers!

Reactions: 2
Ergh I just CANNOT with the patronising cnut with her "it's a beautiful day to be alive folks!" while going on a sunny walk in the countryside, meanwhile everyone else including her boyfriend who funds her lazy lifestyle is stuck in work. Yeah I'm sure everyday is beautiful when you have no work or responsibilities or anything to do and your life is bankrolled by your boyfriend

Reactions: 21
If it’s a road race they are usually banned - let’s hope so! Red crayon alert 🤣
Oh blimey can you imagine! That'll be her excuse for not beating Hazel's time. Then she'll get her strange cult of worshippers to complain to the race organisers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It might be something organised/sponsored by Runna. Although I remember seeing "Windsor training plan" on one of her screenshots for one of the races.

Reactions: 3
It might be something organised/sponsored by Runna. Although I remember seeing "Windsor training plan" on one of her screenshots for one of the races.
There's the Run Dorney 5k in Windsor on 14 July and it's described as "fast and flat", could be that

Reactions: 11
My parents live near there maybe I should visit them 😂 Zanna is so tall I could probably see her from their garden bobbing around the lake

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dorney is flat and has the potential for a fast race but it’s also very exposed so when it’s windy, the headwinds are so strong, and when it’s sunny, it feels several degrees higher than the surrounding area. They often have simultaneous events eg 5k, 10k and HM and sometimes a duathlon or tri also going on. Which could mean a very small number doing just the 5k. I’m tempted to sign up just to overtake her!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor little mite is ill again. Maybe eat well and stop over exercising and travelling

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Poor little mite is ill again. Maybe eat well and stop over exercising and travelling
It's the eyes closed and outstretched arm to take a selfie of her feeling ill that does it for me.
She's only posted it because the cat has sat near her for once.
It's so pathetic.

Reactions: 10
I’ve done races at Eton Dorney too - I reckon you’re right, it’s not that far from her and they are super flat (& really boring)
I’m free that day too - also tempted to go and take her down! I think I still have a 21 minutes in me (& I’m a LOT older than her!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve done races at Eton Dorney too - I reckon you’re right, it’s not that far from her and they are super flat (& really boring)
I’m free that day too - also tempted to go and take her down! I think I still have a 21 minutes in me (& I’m a LOT older than her!)
Please do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes. Do it!!
---
Is she going to mention the Spanish protestors in Majorca stopping tourists from getting to the beach? They’re sick of Brits taking over. Much like a couple having their wedding there because the place means so much to them

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Let’s do it! I reckon with a little push from me and an overwhelming desire to beat her, we can do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7