Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Lovely summer we're having" opens window to show the rain over her huge garden

Nope, sorry Zanna, all the time you're travelling on your exotic free holidays, YOU don't get to comment negatively on UK weather.
I think it's a fitting punishment and for once, I don't mind a crappy June weather if it ruins Zanna's plans 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok- deep breath - I don't want to comment on body types but as Summer said to Marissa in the OC 'you're looking a bit thin' I think she's going way too far with wedding diet/ excessive exercising- getting worryingly thin.
I think she looks awful here but I think it’s partly the mirror like the food medic who always looks distorted.

Reactions: 3
1000% guarantee Zanna's 5k target will now be to beat Hazel's time of 20:33 and she will be absolutely livid if she doesn't, she cannot stand anyone being as good as or better than her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a toxic mentality these two share. If this was your first 5k ever and you #candohardthings, do duck off for duck’s sake!

IMG_3478.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Based on the run stats she's shared Zanna won't be anywhere near Hazel's time for 5k.

Reactions: 6
Based on the run stats she's shared Zanna won't be anywhere near Hazel's time for 5k.
That’s what I thought too. Hazel’s time is genuinely impressive. I’m sure Zanna said once before she did one in 22/23 mins which isn’t shabby but quite long way off Hazel’s!

Also thought she looked really thin in her running reel - much more so than usual.

Reactions: 1
Gosh those grifters can’t even pay for their own date night to support their friend’s small business!

IMG_3479.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If she doesn't beat Hazel's time you best believe that red crayon is coming out 🖍🖍 she'll probably justify it by saying something like "I broke my ankle after kilometre 1 which is why I didn't hit my target time but I pushed through the pain and finished it because I can do hard things and so can you ❤ #ad"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon she’ll either get some mysterious illness before the race and pull out, posting a photo of her fake crying because she’s worked sooo hard for it. Or she’ll run it and regardless of what time she gets (because it won’t be anywhere near Hazel’s time) she’ll make some excuse about how she’d expected to run it much faster but wasn’t feeling it on the day and that’s ok guys, she’s still blummin’ proud of herself.

Reactions: 15
I wish she would wear a sports bra. Why always those little crop tops. Nowhere near enough support

Reactions: 5
So she's set her stall out early by saying her super duper play list is 30 mins of banging tunes *

* Fred Again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought you meant for the wedding! Jeez a playlist for a 5k race. 🙄
I think headphones should be banned in races.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can I ask why? I don’t think I could run without music playing!!
A lot of races, particularly the ones with big participant numbers, do ban them. They usually say for safety reasons - you might not hear instructions being called out by marshals etc. I think it can also cause a lack of awareness of others around you, people trying to overtake etc.

Reactions: 3