Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her travel vlog on the Inca trail... if she actually gave a tit and listened to it back she'd notice that she overused "iconic" and "surreal"

This is a epic! Bet you feel better after getting that off your chest šŸ˜‚
It honestly felt like therapy šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet she doesnā€™t stay on site if she goes. Sheā€™ll be giving a running commentary of how busy it is and how many people have dared to be in the same place as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She says she hasn't had an energy drink in nearly 2 years which I couldn't actually believe so, like a sad twit, I've actually gone back to see the last time I commented on her having a Monster drink which was 13th June 2022.
2 years to the day!!

This has proved to me a couple of things.

1 She reads Tattle. Hi Zanna! šŸ‘‹
2 I've been commenting on this moron for far too long and need to have a word with myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How to say youā€™re eating meat again without saying youā€™re eating meat againā€¦ againā€¦ againā€¦

IMG_3459.jpeg

Great question indeed, Zanna, wink wink šŸ˜œ

IMG_3460.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
What does ā€œplant focused mealsā€ even mean? Just say plant based/vegan meals, if thatā€™s the case. No mention of being vegetarian either, so I guess that means sheā€™s stopped pretending to care about animals and the planet altogether šŸ™ƒ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What does ā€œplant focused mealsā€ even mean? Just say plant based/vegan meals, if thatā€™s the case. No mention of being vegetarian either, so I guess that means sheā€™s stopped pretending to care about animals and the planet altogether šŸ™ƒ
Plant focus, instead of plant based, to me implies there is some thought about having veg or salad in the meal. She has done a complete 180 on who she is, what her values are and where her moral compass lies (the greatest gift on earth, money/wealth, morals? What are they?). I just hope the vegan and sustainable brands stop gifting to one of the UKā€™s highest carbon footprinters, though maybe being so super tall, you naturally have bigger feet so itā€™s not really her fault that she is destroying the planet.

Reactions: 12
She has no moral compass anymore, and even when it appeared she did it was likely just another example of her jumping on a bandwagon. She's a selfish and greedy brat, and happy for everything about her "career" to be a complete lie.

Reactions: 8
I like how she is trying to jump on the booktok hype...about a year later than everyone else. She's reading fourth wing and acotar to keep up with the book girlie's.
As an avid reader myself and watches alot of booktube, its just annoying.
Stick to your own lane.

Reactions: 6
ā€œI havenā€™t had one of these in monthsā€ because you CHOOSE not to šŸ™ƒ

Any day of the week could be a slow day at home if she wanted it to be. Why does she pretend sheā€™s so busy?

Reactions: 18
Ok- deep breath - I don't want to comment on body types but as Summer said to Marissa in the OC 'you're looking a bit thin' I think she's going way too far with wedding diet/ excessive exercising- getting worryingly thin.

Reactions: 7
"Lovely summer we're having" opens window to show the rain over her huge garden

Nope, sorry Zanna, all the time you're travelling on your exotic free holidays, YOU don't get to comment negatively on UK weather.

• Heart
Reactions: 18