Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zanna must be shaking with rage reading today's comments on here 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agree. Hazel is much fitter and stronger than Zanna. And also, who goes hiking with a friend and charges ahead like that? Only a twit like Zanna

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she's been there like 3 days? Her travel habits are akin to fast fashion. It's basically fast travel.
Nicole Vegan Beauty Girl, has just spent a month in Tenerife. She wanted to do a partially working, partially relaxing holiday and decided spending a month in one destination was the sustainable way to do it.
It's not like Zanna will change her ways. Well maybe if David Attenborough himself sent her a note asking why is she so desperate to have a carbon footprint of an inconsiderate pop star 🤭
Screenshot_20240611-113955.png

• Sick
Another day, another hideous fleece.
Since someone mentioned earlier about Jimmy Savile, that's all I can see now. Even down to the dreadful hair.
Also, no, I don't want to come to Camber Sands, pay £35 for "healthy refreshments", a swim, lunch and be pressured into buying stuff from the pop up shop. The towels clearly not selling if they're giving them away. I'm sure the clones will lap it up though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she's been there like 3 days? Her travel habits are akin to fast fashion. It's basically fast travel.
Nicole Vegan Beauty Girl, has just spent a month in Tenerife. She wanted to do a partially working, partially relaxing holiday and decided spending a month in one destination was the sustainable way to do it.
It's not like Zanna will change her ways. Well maybe if David Attenborough himself sent her a note asking why is she so desperate to have a carbon footprint of an inconsiderate pop star 🤭
View attachment 2987586
Mental. I've been invited to an abroad wedding this year so, guess what, my ONE holiday if the year is now in that country, because I actually can't justify just popping out for the weekend. Financially or morally.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Mental. I've been invited to an abroad wedding this year so, guess what, my ONE holiday if the year is now in that country, because I actually can't justify just popping out for the weekend. Financially or morally.
I do hope you have a great time at the wedding and during the rest of your stay, even if this holiday destination wouldn't be your typical choice
♥
---
I'm new to this thread 👋
Anyone care to explain the red crayon reference?
Welcome.

What did you get blocked for?
---
Ah, I see - red for the days that don't exceed her expectations then 😐
Thank you!
You're funny. Please feel free to hang out here with us as much as you like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
---

Welcome.

What did you get blocked for?
---

You're funny. Please feel free to hang out here with us as much as you like.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you - I actually had to stop following her and stopped hate-watching her stories because she's that much of an insufferable twit, but I'm so glad I found this thread and will be making myself comfy ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Another colour in the silly shorts. Imagine how many pairs of running shorts she has in total - she is a sustainability nightmare. Over-consuming everything and thinking her stay wealthy line offsets this. Such a bad example to set. Do you really need the shorts in every colour? I have about three pairs of leggings, for strength and yoga, and one pair of shorts. All are years old. It’s enough.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Which is it? Struggling on runs or feeling amazing on runs due to the Runna app? Make your mind up.

Or were the "happy grateful tears" just another thinly veiled attempt to get some sympathy because she fucks off on holiday every 2 mins but doesn't want any negative backlash so hints at her mental health yet again?

Anyway, the Ask Me Anything box is open so the blocking finger will be getting an extra workout today.

Today's pre picked questions (written by Zanna, obvs) will include

1 Do you have any hiking guides? Yawn

Yes! Lots of them poorly lifted from Google that no-one wants or has asked for.

2 Do you have any tips for planning a wedding abroad? It's hard planning whilst juggling work etc!

I dont really have tips because I'm engaged to a very rich little man child so I can't really relate to budget issues. Also I don't have a job so I have all the time in the world. But yes, I do find it stressful too because I've had to juggle some of my brunches and skin appointment sessions.

3 Where would you like to visit that you haven't been to yet? Love seeing your underwater content!

This!! I love this question so much ❤ Well I'm planning a hiking trip in 2026 and I'm so excited for it because it's going to be to the Moon!
I sat with the Intrepid team and said "guys, we need to think BIGGER, i've done the mountains, I've done the oceans, I need a challenge!"
And that's when I decided on going to the Moon. It's been on my bucket list for years so will be good to tick it off.

4 How is your hair/skin/fertility/tattoo removal journey going? Your hair is looking 👌🏻

Thank you! My hair is really benefitting from not being in high tight pony tails anymore 🙃 and my other journeys are going to plan and will be monetised in due course.

5 Hey Zanna! Love your content, you're so relevant and we all adore you! How is your mental health?

Guys, this is by far the most asked question and I really want to be honest and open with you all but I just can't do it yet.🫣
I need to keep it to myself as it's still so raw and because all it was is that I had a little paddy because my boyfriend hadn't proposed before I was 30, I can't really say that out loud. Thanks for asking though and rest assured I'll allude to poor mental health everytime I get negatively called out on something.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Which is it? Struggling on runs or feeling amazing on runs due to the Runna app? Make your mind up.

Or were the "happy grateful tears" just another thinly veiled attempt to get some sympathy because she fucks off on holiday every 2 mins but doesn't want any negative backlash so hints at her mental health yet again?
That whole set of stories made no sense. Why would anyone feel happy for her for feeding her ego with a run that went well when she's just been on active holiday number 100 for the year?

She really felt alive in the moment like the song - personally I'd have been feeling alive on all of those free holidays she's been on every other week, as I'd love to be able to afford just one of them - how about you read the room, Zanna.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m wondering - could the diagnosis she got and is so reluctant to share be ADHD? I’m currently really struggling with this myself, and would love to get formally diagnosed, but can’t afford to go private/NHS wait lists are SO long… But she really has some qualities that might match this, and her frequent little stress cries and pushing herself to be super productive, obsessiveness with numbers, achievements, feeling like the most mundane daily tasks are chores, disordered eating… it would all make (more) sense! 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought she said she was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder and that her “menty b” was stress-related? Am I misremembering that? 🫣

I’m doubtful that she has ADHD, especially as many symptoms crossover with other health conditions.

She’s mentioned a few times that she never struggled until she turned 30. Many people who are late diagnosed with ADHD describe it as a light bulb moment after struggling with life long symptoms that begin in childhood, whereas for her it seemed to be something completely new?

Also, as awareness around ADHD has rapidly increased over the last few years, it would be an easy opportunity for her to create content to cash in on that. We know she’s not afraid to monetise her health!

I know we don’t see exactly what people’s lives are like behind closed doors, but from what she shows us, she doesn’t appear to struggle with executive dysfunction, but I guess she could be masking. Ultimately, it’s very tricky to armchair diagnose!

(@icameheretospy wishing you good luck on your path to diagnosis! If you live in England, make sure to look into the Right to Choose ❤)

Reactions: 9
As much as I don’t rate Runna instinctively, she must understand that they give a banding for paces in a workout for a reason.
If the app is telling you to train at a certain intensity and you ignore it to absolutely smash out your paces, that was likely not what the workout was designed for. If you over exceed (your own expectations) every time, you are more likely to injure yourself.

But hey, I’m not the strongest longest mountain climby-est woman in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg, I cannot WAIT for the hen do. If there’s no repeat of her doing stank face to Fred Again while pretending to be off her tree I’ll be so disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched her travel vlog on the Inca trail... if she actually gave a tit and listened to it back she'd notice that she overused "iconic" and "surreal"

Anyway, the Ask Me Anything box is open so the blocking finger will be getting an extra workout today.

Today's pre picked questions (written by Zanna, obvs) will include

1 Do you have any hiking guides? Yawn

Yes! Lots of them poorly lifted from Google that no-one wants or has asked for.

2 Do you have any tips for planning a wedding abroad? It's hard planning whilst juggling work etc!

I dont really have tips because I'm engaged to a very rich little man child so I can't really relate to budget issues. Also I don't have a job so I have all the time in the world. But yes, I do find it stressful too because I've had to juggle some of my brunches and skin appointment sessions.

3 Where would you like to visit that you haven't been to yet? Love seeing your underwater content!

This!! I love this question so much ❤ Well I'm planning a hiking trip in 2026 and I'm so excited for it because it's going to be to the Moon!
I sat with the Intrepid team and said "guys, we need to think BIGGER, i've done the mountains, I've done the oceans, I need a challenge!"
And that's when I decided on going to the Moon. It's been on my bucket list for years so will be good to tick it off.

4 How is your hair/skin/fertility/tattoo removal journey going? Your hair is looking 👌🏻

Thank you! My hair is really benefitting from not being in high tight pony tails anymore 🙃 and my other journeys are going to plan and will be monetised in due course.

5 Hey Zanna! Love your content, you're so relevant and we all adore you! How is your mental health?

Guys, this is by far the most asked question and I really want to be honest and open with you all but I just can't do it yet.🫣
I need to keep it to myself as it's still so raw and because all it was is that I had a little paddy because my boyfriend hadn't proposed before I was 30, I can't really say that out loud. Thanks for asking though and rest assured I'll allude to poor mental health everytime I get negatively called out on something.
This is a epic! Bet you feel better after getting that off your chest 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6