Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zanna’s (long haul heavy) trip list of 2024 so far:
  1. Vietnam 🇻🇳
  2. Maldives 🇲🇻
  3. Colombia 🇨🇴
  4. Mallorca 🇪🇸
  5. Valencia 🇪🇸
  6. Mallorca 🇪🇸
  7. Malaysia 🇲🇾 & Philippines 🇵🇭
  8. Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 ✈
  9. Peru 🇵🇪
  10. Corsica 🇫🇷
Still to come… Tally’s wedding in France, group trips to Albania and Iceland, her own wedding trip, the many post-wedding trips she’s booked to avoid post-wedding blues and a couple more group trips to Nepal and Egypt.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Zanna looks like she’s just stepped out of an advert for Bonmarche. Between the granny florals and all the work she’s done to her face and teeth I’d have never in a million years guessed she was only 31 if I didn’t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it's a bit rude to wear such high heels when the bride is so much shorter. Draws away the focus in photos

Reactions: 6
I think it's a bit rude to wear such high heels when the bride is so much shorter. Draws away the focus in photos
Because it’s “all about me.” Me me me me me me me me me.
the many post-wedding trips she’s booked to avoid post-wedding blues
I think this is more about avoiding being married! The only thing that will change for her is that she will no longer have wedding planning and *stress* and will need to find another big project/journey to garner more attention. I think she is actually worried about being married and the perceived pressures and expectations that will follow. I would say like conversations about children and curbing some travel, but the reality is they might actually have to spend time together without a project focus. Ant’s cat may actually get more passive aggressive when she is around!

Reactions: 8
She’s getting married in October in Majorca yeah? It’s occurred to me I too will be in Majorca in October 😂😂😂 and she’s blocked me 😂😂😂 imagine if I saw her and was like sup remember when you wouldn’t take accountability for your silence towards a genocide?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When someone else takes a picture of her, with no angles/filters, and she almost looks like a person.
Until the and android teeth give it away.
😬
Screenshot_20240609-223311.png

---
Why are miserable AF then Rosanna?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She is so smug "I've really thrown Hazel in at the deep end but she's smashing it"

Why does she constantly think that she's the only person who can do things? I'm sure Hazel's fitness is better than Zanna's anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Plus, finding it spicier than expected with the scrambling. Clearly she knows jack tit about the GR20 and had done no research but will have a guide up the second she's finished.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She is so smug "I've really thrown Hazel in at the deep end but she's smashing it"

Why does she constantly think that she's the only person who can do things? I'm sure Hazel's fitness is better than Zanna's anyway.
I think Hazel is much fitter and stronger than Zanna. A much faster runner and lifts some v heavy weights

Reactions: 18
Such a patronising twit. Not a huge fan of Hazel as a person since she became a full time Instahun and agreed to marry an utter moron but I do still dip in and out of her Insta because she makes some useful content. I reckon she’s far fitter and stronger than Zanna. At least she’s not afraid to sign up to an official half marathon rather than pretending to do one because her ego can’t handle not winning.

Reactions: 19
I think Hazel is much fitter and stronger than Zanna. A much faster runner and lifts some v heavy weights
As much as I agree with this statement, when you go on a hike and have to climb steep ascents and tackle relentless downhills, it oftentimes does not matter how much you can lift at the gym. Good cardio always helps, but unless you’re a trail runner it’s so different from classic gym workouts and city runs, anyone would feel it if they’re not used to it.

Reactions: 4