Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I counted 10 piercings (soooo edgy!?!) and they’re all gold. I was looking to treat myself to a gold Daith piece from MT and they were at least £500. She’s probably spent at least £2k per ear.. 🫠
I doubt she’s paid for them, or at least she’ll have had a meaty discount

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Look at all that luscious, thick, healthy hair having to be held back for the photo 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like changing your earrings isn't a 30 second job ffs surprised she hasn't made an "Ear Journey" story highlight

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Like changing your earrings isn't a 30 second job ffs surprised she hasn't made an "Ear Journey" story highlight
A netflix special. In a world of instability, join The ear journey of the tallest woman on earth bravely going through menty b...an universe of exceeded expectations and countless irrelevant tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A netflix special. In a world of instability, join The ear journey of the tallest woman on earth bravely going through menty b...an universe of exceeded expectations and countless irrelevant tit
a universe of exceeded expectations really did it for me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Funny that she trying to get on the Fourth Wing hype about 12 months too late...
Also, it's a good read, nothing special though.

Reactions: 4
Why is her follower number growing that rapidly, though? 🤔 Something’s up here, and her content isn’t doing that well.

I see an ugly-cry-face “omg i can’t believe there are 400k of you” story incoming 😭😭😭 #proud #icandohardthings

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Looking at her most recent posts, only 1-2% of her followers are engaging with her content. Even less when it comes to comments. Surely that’s not good?

I guess she has a few hundred/thousand followers who continuously support her, otherwise she wouldn’t get any brand deals or “sell out” the trips.

We should make a bingo card for her 400k celebration post - my moneys on fake happy tears, being so proud of herself, mentioning her menty b, being so so grateful, relieved she’s still relevant and maybe a giveaway for some used trainers? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12