Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would struggle in a real job if this is her reaction every time she hits a target

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahh, she gets flooded with disappointed DM's from those clones who have missed out but fear not! She has a plan!!
She wants to do repeats of the most popular trips...but...wait for it...she won't be there!

Shut up and take my money

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
6B7BBD19-21D7-4C21-8463-5FE66AE55B08.jpeg

Ohhh so her long term plan is to finally drop going on these trips and just shill Intrepid holidays without having to mingle with normal people! The dream!

Actually lol’d when I read “the more I do these trips, the more I realise they aren’t about ME” and “not stretching myself too thin” 🥲

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
How on earth do the people around her cope with how pathetic she is? Every single day it’s just more self-created, pointless drama for attention/sympathy/praise. Ant comes across as a massive simp for pandering to her ridiculous behaviour.

Reactions: 23
“The more I do these trips the more I realise it isn’t about me, it’s about YOU”.

So it is about the paying customer is it Zanna? You don’t say!!!?

It’s gotta be satire right?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2975789
Ohhh so her long term plan is to finally drop going on these trips and just shill Intrepid holidays without having to mingle with normal people! The dream!

Actually lol’d when I read “the more I do these trips, the more I realise they aren’t about ME” and “not stretching myself too thin” 🥲
Why did she think it was about her in the first place?? 😂
---
Her acting really is very poor.
---

Exactly - when you click the link you aren’t booking at all, nothing to pay you’re just emailing and reserving the right to pay later. So basically all bollocks.
I'm sorry, which country is Baton? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There are SO many amazing hiking itineraries she could do in the UK, the West Highland Way for example is top of my hiking bucket list. I remember someone asked her in a Q&A if she'd be doing any UK hiking trips and her response was that she "doesn't have space in her calendar for UK trips". But she has space in her unemployed calendar to fly all the way to bloody Bhutan? It just proves that she doesn't actually like hiking, she just likes travelling to exotic countries for free.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
All I’ve really come to learn about Zanna after years of following her is that she loves a cry. And what does crying get? Attention! She’s just a giant toddler. Get a grip you utter twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2975789

Jokes on her when she has record sales for the trips that she doesn’t go on😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It pisses me off that she keeps saying she designed the itineraries. The Bhutan one follows the exact locations of Intrepid's usual one of that length.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It pisses me off that she keeps saying she designed the itineraries. The Bhutan one follows the exact locations of Intrepid's usual one of that length.
The way she constantly uses me, my and I in almost every sentence makes me laugh. It’s MY itinerary that I designed, MY team… all me me me me me.

I would love to know what it’s like to be as self-centred and deluded as Zanna. I just can’t get my head around it. Just HOW do you end up like that?! 😅

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2975789

Thread title suggestion: Zanna Van Dijk - not stretched too thin

Reactions: 9
Spotted this in the comments on her latest Inca trail post. It's just a blatent LIE and so misleading to her followers. She really boils my blood 😡
1717663572526.gif

And this is why I hate influencers, you can never trust a thing they say. I hope Jeanette does her research and finds her way here!

Reactions: 13
The way she flaunts her wealth is really nauseating. Maria Tash pieces are very expensive and she has filled both ears. I treated myself to a nose stud with birthday money about 5 years ago and it cost £110. It was the cheapest one they had…so even being conservative here she has dropped a grand…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
I noticed the “sold out in minutes” message was from Tailor Made - is she shilling for them too now or are they part of Intrepid ?

Reactions: 4
Phew, am so glad she's managed to find the time to finally switch all her earrings to expensive yellow gold ones.
How does this gal fit everything in?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The way she flaunts her wealth is really nauseating. Maria Tash pieces are very expensive and she has filled both ears. I treated myself to a nose stud with birthday money about 5 years ago and it cost £110. It was the cheapest one they had…so even being conservative here she has dropped a grand…
I counted 10 piercings (soooo edgy!?!) and they’re all gold. I was looking to treat myself to a gold Daith piece from MT and they were at least £500. She’s probably spent at least £2k on each ear.. 🫠

• Wow
  • Sick