Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It falls so flat when she has never outlined what it is she struggles with. Because it genuinely makes it sounds like work is her problem, but what work??
Walking with other influencers at 10am on a Monday?
I’d be having a ‘stress cry’ at how useless my life is if I were her

Reactions: 25
Why do I have the sneaking suspicion her "reassessment" of the next few months will involve dropping her involvement in the trips to the less glamorous countries on the trip list (Pakistan, Bhutan etc)...?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She was begging for more partnerships last week. Anyone looking at her instagram will surely think twice about using her. She is such a negative influencer

Reactions: 6
It still irks me that she calls it a ‘menty b’. I can’t imagine anyone who has had a genuine mental breakdown casually referring to it as their ‘menty b’. I wonder what caused her ‘stress cry’ today. A change to a deadline? Constructive criticism from a brand she’s worked with? Realisation that something is going to take longer than she thought? All normal occurrences for those of us to have real jobs. Shes pathetic.
Literally! As someone who did have a mental breakdown a few years ago I can confirm I a) didn’t document it online and b) didn’t call it a menty b.

A mental breakdown isn’t just a week of feeling bad. It changes you. At least for me it did. And if she really cared about herself and her health she wouldn’t be doing as much as she is travel wise and work wise. If she actually was concerned she’d do something about it and not post a pathetic selfie with her head on her hand and be all woe is me.

She’s such a me me me me human. She has no concept of real world problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She needs wedding help apparently 🤔
I think I speak for a fair few people when I say that no-one cares about the wedding of an entitled, workshy, self serving narcissist.

There is nothing genuine about this wedding as it's all being done for instagram.
She is dying to get the type of wedding like she went to the other week, northern lights as an added extra, but she won't because hers is being forced and too extra.
A wedding abroad because she always has to be on holiday.
Multiple slinky and tight dresses to show off how thin she is.
And all capped off with her 'raving' to Fred Again with her shirtless bestie Ollie to prove what a whacky gal she really is. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She really is the most insufferable, self-absorbed person ever. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she never experienced a mental breakdown.

She doesn’t have a full time job, she has minimal responsibilities and spends most of her time on holiday or doing luxury activities.

And if the thought of a multi-day wedding stresses her out, why not just have a smaller wedding, especially when she claimed not to care about getting married in the first place?

Everything she does is for attention and it’s nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How does she think she'd cope with having children if she gets stressed now?

Reactions: 11
It's just too much traveling! Why does she need to organise all these group walks inbetween everything else.

I actually really enjoyed her and Ant's trip to canada. It's on my bucket list and she got some amazing shots/content out of it. But then she was there for at least 2 weeks I think so could take her time with it and actually made some good quality content.

A weekend in Peru to march up the Inca trail along with every other travel company with her Wild Swim clones was just tit. I enjoyed the llama and that's it.

To then fly back from Peru and then immediately head out to work in London must ravage her body!

No wonder she feels like tit! She doesn't need the money - just travel less but make better content from it and you'll have less red crayon days!

Reactions: 12
Going for a hike down the Thames has sent me over the edge today 😂😂 walk. It's a WALK
---
New thread title suggestion

"Zanna Van Dijk, it's a WALK, not a hike"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Looks like she's helping with cubs or similar group? Nice to see she's doing something charitable.

Although not sure why she had to go into London. There must be packs closer to home

Reactions: 2
Looks like she's helping with cubs or similar group? Nice to see she's doing something charitable.

Although not sure why she had to go into London. There must be packs closer to home
It sounds like she’s being paid to work with the charity, but I sincerely hope not 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 8
😒😒 crying happy tears because her Bhutan trip sold out and she’s wanted to go there forever - suuurrreeeee. With her money and flexibility to travel she is privileged enough to have already taken that trip if she was so desperate to. Maybe she means she’s wanted to go for free since the company she works with told her it’s an option if she advertises it to her gullible followers.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
😒😒 crying happy tears because her Bhutan trip sold out and she’s wanted to go there forever - suuurrreeeee. With her money and flexibility to travel she is privileged enough to have already taken that trip if she was so desperate to. Maybe she means she’s wanted to go for free since the company she works with told her it’s an option if she advertises it to her gullible followers.
Totally agree, the tears are more a relief of people signing up so her *hard earned* money isn’t wasted and she gets to go for free, not that she’s so happy some people wanna join. 40 people registeriinterest of her 400k followers, and of those 40 she said herself on her story there’s always lots of drop outs so make sure to sign up to waiting list, feels like it’s really not that successful of an intake? I know it’s a lot of money and very niche so won’t be thousands of interest, but just seems quite low really which feels like the tears are just relief anyone wants to sign up

Reactions: 12
This happens every time she launches a trip. She always shares a screenshot of Emily Assistant saying X people have emailed, but they’ve not actually paid for anything yet.. so it’s not sold out then? 🙃

It’s just a sneaky marketing tactic to build up FOMO and get other gullible people to actually sign up.

Must be nice going on multiple free holidays whilst the travel company does all the hard work!

Reactions: 19
Her acting really is very poor.
---
This happens every time she launches a trip. She always shares a screenshot of Emily Assistant saying X people have emailed, but they’ve not actually paid for anything yet.. so it’s not sold out then? 🙃

It’s just a sneaky marketing tactic to build up FOMO and get other gullible people to actually sign up.

Must be nice going on multiple free holidays whilst the travel company does all the hard work!
Exactly - when you click the link you aren’t booking at all, nothing to pay you’re just emailing and reserving the right to pay later. So basically all bollocks.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s crying because of validation. Remember when she said she was scared of becoming irrelevant? Well now she thinks this proves she’s is still very much relevant

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s crying because of validation. Remember when she said she was scared of becoming irrelevant? Well now she thinks this proves she’s is still very much relevant
Couldn't agree more.
Her happiness is purely down to feeling wanted and needed.
Suddenly that stressful crying she did the other day seems pointless.

Reactions: 16