Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guessing her nature walk today will flop. Who has time to attend that at 10am on a Monday lol

Reactions: 8
Not really sure why anyone would want the link to that fleece -it’s giving me proper Jimmy Saville vibes. She’ll be in a full shellsuit next.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not really sure why anyone would want the link to that fleece -it’s giving me proper Jimmy Saville vibes. She’ll be in a full shellsuit next.
She's copied (again) Roz Purcell, who wears brightly coloured, vintage fleeces. Except Roz isn't a cnut

Reactions: 3
She looks like a giant liquorice all sort, so quirky 🥲

How long until that fleece ends up on Vinted? For someone who pretends to be eco-conscious, she always seems to be wearing something new.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In those pics I love how it appears that no-one is paying attention to her or even listening

• Haha
She looks like a giant liquorice all sort, so quirky 🥲

How long until that fleece ends up on Vinted? For someone who pretends to be eco-conscious, she always seems to be wearing something new.
I feel like Vinted has become a way of greenwashing. It's just so easy to sell stuff, because you're not chucking it out, or is not sitting in your wardrobe not being worn but even if it's selling via the second hand market it's still contributing to the larger problem, which is that most of us have too many clothes but we do make ourselves feel better as long as we're donating or reselling. While the long term goal should be to just reduce purchases (whether new or used) and make do with less. Honestly, most of us have an X number of outfits we wear on repeat any way.

• Heart
I feel like Vinted has become a way of greenwashing. It's just so easy to sell stuff, because you're not chucking it out, or is not sitting in your wardrobe not being worn but even if it's selling via the second hand market it's still contributing to the larger problem, which is that most of us have too many clothes but we do make ourselves feel better as long as we're donating or reselling. While the long term goal should be to just reduce purchases (whether new or used) and make do with less. Honestly, most of us have an X number of outfits we wear on repeat any way.
You always speak sense ❤

I agree completely, whilst I love buying second hand/vintage clothes and selling/donating my unwanted items, I really hope one day I’ll get to a stage where I no longer have anything to get rid of because I’ve made better choices in the first place. I’d say I’m almost there, but I can still do better!

Unfortunately for influencers like Zanna, they would be out of a job if people stopped buying so many clothes and other products unnecessarily. Minimising my SM usage has been so helpful in reducing the temptation to spend, it’s amazing how little you buy when you’re no longer bombarded with ads!

Reactions: 8
I've had the work day from hell today, projects going wrong left right and centre and unhappy clients raging at us all day. It's been stressful but I just dealt with it and went for a nice walk after work to destress. The fact that Zanna had a "stress cry" and needed to reassess her next few months schedule over what I can only assume is a few emails, when she has literally just got back from yet another holiday, is absolutely pathetic. She is the most pathetic human being.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Yeh, kinda hard to feel any sympathy towards her when she lives a very privileged life full of holidays and the money to spend.

IMG_6142.jpeg
Thing with this is she has no actual obligations. All the stuff that stresses her out is things she has total control of, she doesn’t need to get up at 5am exercise 8 times run around like a blue arse fly to London lunching and jetting off all the time halfway across the world. If she literally sat on her arse at home like Tally does there would be 0 consequences for her life. There you go Zanna stress eliminated in less than the time it takes for you to get your red crayon out. Having work obligations that you have to fulfill, even having to HAVE a job in the first place cos you have to pay bills, do things you literally don’t have a choice but to do is stressful. She could snap her fingers and have a “stress” free life if she wanted to in an instant.

it’s also funny how the things that cause her stress like doing a bit of online content, exercise and travelling is stuff the rest of us do in our time away from our actual stressful lives 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Also guys just so you know I am better than you because it was my first stress cry in 6 months - I am still winning , still productive 🌶💃
If you find stuff stressful be sure not to work and give yourself lots of time relaxing, going on free spa days etc. etc. to protect yourself.
What do you mean you have to work?!?

It still irks me that she calls it a ‘menty b’. I can’t imagine anyone who has had a genuine mental breakdown casually referring to it as their ‘menty b’. I wonder what caused her ‘stress cry’ today. A change to a deadline? Constructive criticism from a brand she’s worked with? Realisation that something is going to take longer than she thought? All normal occurrences for those of us to have real jobs. Shes pathetic.

Reactions: 28