Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2966620

Dunno, maybe… like eat sufficient amount of calories for the strenuous hikes? Keep hydrated? Also, if you’re sick, your body will struggle hard to stay warm. What was the sleeping bag and sleeping pad like? Suitable for such temperatures? But yeah, keep on “guiding” people on multi day treks 🤯 And keep on writing extensive overpacking guides!
I think she means warm blooded? Cold blooded creatures are fine in lower temperatures because they adjust their temperature to that of their surroundings, it's the warm blooded ones (humans, other mammals) who need to keep their temperature at a specific level, and therefore feel the cold when the temperature of their environment is much lower than their body temperature.
Oh dear. What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she means warm blooded? Cold blooded creatures are fine in lower temperatures because they adjust their temperature to that of their surroundings, it's the warm blooded ones (humans, other mammals) who need to keep their temperature at a specific level, and therefore feel the cold when the temperature of their environment is much lower than their body temperature.
Oh dear. What an idiot.
I think she confused herself, or she thinks of herself as a reptile maybe? 🦎🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear. What an idiot.
The answer is.. have more body fat

Reactions: 11
Zanna:
"Vote for which naff dress you think I should wear for a wedding that I'm leaving for in 45 mins. This isn't a desperate attempt to up my engagement, no no no, I really want your opinion!"

Also Zanna:
"Well it doesn't matter which one anyone voted for because I'm wearing the floral Nana's curtain milk maid dress because Tony likes it and I value HIS opinion. You can all get stuffed"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Zanna:
"Vote for which naff dress you think I should wear for a wedding that I'm leaving for in 45 mins. This isn't a desperate attempt to up my engagement, no no no, I really want your opinion!"

Also Zanna:
"Well it doesn't matter which one anyone voted for because I'm wearing the floral Nana's curtain milk maid dress because Tony likes it and I value HIS opinion. You can all get stuffed"
Is it Tally’s registry office today? Part 1 of 838485 of these girls’ insta content incoming 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it Tally’s registry office today? Part 1 of 838485 of these girls’ insta content incoming 🙄
Ooh I don't know re Tally? Apparently this wedding she's off to is Tony's best friend. I bet they all find her insufferable and wish he'd find someone who works for a living and gives a tiny tit about anything or anyone other than themselves.

Reactions: 6
No, it's Jack's stag this weekend, so defs not Tally.

Also love how she "forgot" to mention the dress code was "Summer Smart", obviously only the last two dresses could be appropriate for that dress code. (Random dress code imho given it could be raining and cold even though it's May🤷🏼‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No, it's Jack's stag this weekend, so defs not Tally.

Also love how she "forgot" to mention the dress code was "Summer Smart", obviously only the last two dresses could be appropriate for that dress code. (Random dress code imho given it could be raining and cold even though it's May🤷🏼‍♀️)
Minor correction but it is in fact June

Reactions: 1
What is a wedding script?
you can ask the officiant to say certain things so I imagine shes referring to that, and perhaps doing the timing/organisation or readings etc if she's having them. She'd have had time to plan this before if she wasn't always on holiday

you can ask the officiant to say certain things so I imagine shes referring to that, and perhaps doing the timing/organisation or readings etc if she's having them. She'd have had time to plan this before if she wasn't always on holiday
Ah I see. I have no interest in wedding stuff at all so to me it's all a bit boring and it all seems so forced and controlling to make it more than what it should be. Surely just getting to marry the person you love is enough but then again, her whole life is a stage.