Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes girls let’s all go to Common (Covent - couldn’t be bothered to change the captions bc deaf people don’t deserve the same experience) Garden on Monday at 10am for a walk with Zannypants.

We will be at work!!! Who is the target demographic here?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
We will be at work!!! Who is the target demographic here?!
Fellow health wankers!

Has anyone managed to count all of the dresses she’s wearing for her wedding? The civil ceremony dress, the welcome drinks dress, the evening before dress, THE wedding dress, the evening of the wedding dress… am I missing any?!

Reactions: 10
Even funnier that SHE IS HAVING A SECOND WEDDING!!! Does the UK ceremony not count to her??
Ah well, she can try again for marriage number 2
Yeah for sure she’s getting divorced and remarried at some point in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
B5675411-4F61-4937-A750-09326C90981B.jpeg

“What we have created together”

You mean what she has created, Zanna? What a deluded narc. She’s paying this lady to design and make yet another dress for her. I guarantee she had very little creative input into the process, but I guess Zanna can’t cope with someone being more talented than her?

• Sick
Reactions: 26
So she fell while she was running. I've done that before and it's horrible, it really shook me up.
What I didn't do was tag lululemon in the hope of getting gifted leggings. 😒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What’s the betting she was trying to film herself when she fell. Also, isn’t she supposed to be sick?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Isn’t she an expert in cold water plunging?!? Surely a few cold showers will be easy for the worlds tallest woman who just had to have an ice bath in her garden!!
---
Oh and not forgetting all those wild winter swims she does!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she fell while she was running. I've done that before and it's horrible, it really shook me up.
What I didn't do was tag lululemon in the hope of getting gifted leggings. 😒
Guessing she was trying to beat her imaginary PB so she can show off on insta. I don’t feel sorry for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_3347.jpeg

Dunno, maybe… like eat sufficient amount of calories for the strenuous hikes? Keep hydrated? Also, if you’re sick, your body will struggle hard to stay warm. What was the sleeping bag and sleeping pad like? Suitable for such temperatures? But yeah, keep on “guiding” people on multi day treks 🤯 And keep on writing extensive overpacking guides!

Reactions: 29
I HATE it when influencers do this, it’s so transparent. She’s not looking for tips, she’s looking for an outdoor brand to get in touch and kit her out for free. Get fucked and stick your hand in your own pockets for a change, they’re a lot deeper than most people’s.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Listen to this Zanna you vapid cow. Why aren’t people with thousands of followers speaking up? Why should we give a tit about your dress or your schedule today when kids are being decapitated and burned alive. Why don’t you speak up?? You don’t have to understand what’s going on you just have to have a heart and SPEAK UP. Cunts. All of em
💯 agree. I’ve blocked HER this time! She was the first one I added to the block party list. She didn’t even add the AI pic to her story. I hope she loses enough of her little nugget followers that she has a wake up call. Unlikely but never lose hope lovely humans 🤪

Reactions: 6