Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't she know?? I'm sure a quick Google would show you the route.

Doesn't she do any preparation for these trips?

Reactions: 9
ZANNA YOU HYPOCRITE you cannot complain about the number of tourists when you yourself are a tourist who actively bought 20 people to the trail.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
So she won’t see her parents in case she makes them ill but is happy to go into London for an appointment, see her mate and go out for dinner? Make it make sense.
She clearly has no idea that even healthy people can get long covid, clearly thinks she’s above it!

Reactions: 18
Begging for support on her hiking brand reel.
When you have to keep stressing how you 'genuinely use and love it' it makes me think that she doesnt use or love it at all. The Dell laptop? The office desk situation thing? Shown twice then never seen again.

Also, glad to see she's 3 weeks behind the 6ft 5 trust fund trend too. Although I guess they don't have tiktok when you're living "off the grid" 😒
Never change Zan Zan.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh duck off you hiking muppet.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
So she won’t see her parents in case she makes them ill but is happy to go into London for an appointment, see her mate and go out for dinner? Make it make sense.
She clearly has no idea that even healthy people can get long covid, clearly thinks she’s above it!
Exactly this! I thought she sounded a bit resentful that her parents cancelled too. I love how they’re prioritising their own health and don’t want to jeopardise their holiday 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Listen to this Zanna you vapid cow. Why aren’t people with thousands of followers speaking up? Why should we give a tit about your dress or your schedule today when kids are being decapitated and burned alive. Why don’t you speak up?? You don’t have to understand what’s going on you just have to have a heart and SPEAK UP. Cunts. All of em

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also how many hiking brands are her 'favourite'. Its only when it's for an ad she talks about them...

Reactions: 8
Not seen her wear Montane or rave about them, yet they’re one of the best in bizzzzzz? Then why do you go for lululemon and Patagonia all the time? You literally just wore Patagonia down jacket in Peru, not the Montane one you advertise?! Oh wait, and didn’t you just get paid to say rave how good Acai hiking clothing is?! Of course you beg for engagement because no one believes this BULLSHIT.

Reactions: 18
I doubt Montane will be very happy that’s she’s begging for endorsements with other brands. How dumb is she?

Reactions: 5
Makes me sick the way she begs for free outdoors gear when she can clearly afford to buy her own stuff.

Reactions: 16
Makes me sick the way she begs for free outdoors gear when she can clearly afford to buy her own stuff.
But you don’t understand, she doesn’t want free outdoor gear. She wants to WORK WITH OUTDOOR COMPANIES to “help us” (i.e: she also wants to be paid to wear her free outdoor gear)

Reactions: 10