Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an incredibly unwell woman. She needs to step away from IG before she causes herself irreversible harm.
This..I know we all take the piss and rightfully so, she’s a knob, but there is part of me that is just like 😬 that no one who follows her or even her herself seems to see the extreme eating/exercise disorder she has???

Reactions: 4
Having a bit of a chuckle at all of the protests in Mallorca this weekend basically telling tourists to gth off their island 😂
I wonder if our tourism Barbie will be welcomed with open arms by the locals for the wedding of the century?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she not realise how patronising she sounds?

Especially with this one.
"So much appreciation".
Honestly, the whole post would sound so much better if she just used more of mattter of fact tone, than these fake/forced praises.
Screenshot_20240528-061005.png

Again, I imagine loos on a busy trail can get nasty but also Zanna you're one of the people making the trail busy, and one of the people needing to use a loo 🙄 and there are public toilets here in the UK that are really disgraceful too 👀
Screenshot_20240528-060947.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had no idea that's what the hike included. I thought they'd be carrying their own camping stuff. I'm guessing the support crews are used to being patronised by westerners. 🥴

Why does she insist on wearing such skimpy outfits and no hat. She must be getting so much skin damage.

Reactions: 15
I did the Inca trail in 1999 (with my skateboard as I confessed earlier) and you pretty much had to go with an approved group. We met a couple of solo hikers on the way but I believe they’ve really clamped down on how many people can be on the trail at a given time. All the groups have porters who carry the tents and set them up in a specific location and prepare meals. You can opt to use an additional porter to carry your personal belongings if you want to. When I did it, the porters had these enormous packs and raced ahead of the group with shoes that were literally strips of rubber strapped onto their bare feet. They were incredible and it also served as an eye opener for my naive self that I was an entitled asshole. I ended up tipping them about 5x as much as was suggested because I felt like such a jerk. It was a truly majestic experience though, I still think about some of the views all these years later!

• Heart
Let's hope miss patronising puts her money where her mouth is with a big tip.

I'm surprised she filmed them given all the Intrepid Travel branding on them. The utter nerve to imply that she in any way chooses the itineraries or influences the prices for these trips. The only price negotiation will be on how much extra guests are charged for having that twit travelling for free with them.

I knew that when you hike the Inca trail, there are porters with you but I didn't realise quite how many there are and how much they do. It's given me such an insight into it. Part of me finds it a bit wrong?

Reactions: 15
Hopefully they are well paid and get lots of tips, but her posts definitely make me feel uncomfortable.

I knew that when you hike the Inca trail, there are porters with you but I didn't realise quite how many there are and how much they do. It's given me such an insight into it. Part of me finds it a bit wrong?
Yep, it felt like pure exploitation. There was a girl in my group who underestimated how much she could carry and our guide said not to worry as we were about to pass through a village and she could pay a local to carry her pack up the mountain on the second day of the trek. They gave her a little girl of about 10 years old who carried this pack right up the hill for hours then raced back down so that she wouldn’t be out after dark. I think she was paid about $5 USD. It was awful but didn’t seem like it was anything out of the ordinary. I would hope that there are more checks in place for situations like that these days. I loved the hike but my overwhelming memories of it are clouded with guilt.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
on hikes like this you definitely feel guilty if you overpack (though Zanna probs doesn't with all her makeup). Some companies definitely treat the porters better than others and the cheap companies sometimes don't provide food, or guarantee an income if a porter gets ill and has to miss some days. But overall, maybe it's better that this gives people who are from that land a way to earn an income, rather than having thousands of people walking all over the land and the people who live there getting nothing in return?

Reactions: 7
What do we think? Has the comment been deleted already? Or will she repost the All Eyes on Rafah graphic that seems to have been posted by literally everyone today? Some text saying that she’s been so weak and busy and can’t find the right words?
I vote option 1. This girl stands for nothing.

I put a comment asking her why she’s said nothing about Gaza and she officially blocked me!!!!! Says all you need to know!!!!! If you have no bleeping backbone Zanna don’t be online.

Good to know she doesn’t give a duck about Palestine. I’m sure her followers will be so happy to know that she’s disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I put a comment asking her why she’s said nothing about Gaza and she officially blocked me!!!!! Says all you need to know!!!!! If you have no bleeping backbone Zanna don’t be online.

Good to know she doesn’t give a duck about Palestine. I’m sure her followers will be so happy to know that she’s disgusting.
Why can’t we have an eye roll react button?
This is the least surprising thing I think I’ve ever heard!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Please keep us informed is she says anything 😂 it’s actually quite nice being blocked hahahaha

Reactions: 3
Awww I think that comment is really unfair. She’s made it perfectly clear on a daily basis over the past few years that she doesn’t give a single tit about anyone other than herself. She doesn’t possibly have the time to worry about people who are suffering when she has real problems like making her hair thicker, packing for her 83rd holiday of the year and baiting people for praise and sympathy for doing the bare minimum. Bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Though she’d never admit it, I think she got unwell from a mixture of the altitude and the fact that she constantly under-eats and pushes her body way too hard physically, so essentially she was just exhausted. Seems like all the other gALs managed okay and I can imagine Zanna taking that really badly that she couldn’t handle it.

Reactions: 22
What do we think? Has the comment been deleted already? Or will she repost the All Eyes on Rafah graphic that seems to have been posted by literally everyone today? Some text saying that she’s been so weak and busy and can’t find the right words?
I vote option 1. This girl stands for nothing.
The woman should read the room! Even if you don’t want to share the image for whatever reason…. maybe just stay off it for a couple of days!

Reactions: 6
If I remember correctly she got loads of tit for not saying anything about the war in Ukraine when it first started and literally every other influencer was sharing donation links etc. Then eventually caved to pressure and made some flippant comment about how she doesn’t watch the news. I don’t think people are looking for an in-depth, intellectual opinion on current affairs from Instahuns who think their ridiculously over-privileged lives are challenging, just an acknowledgment that they know what’s happening outside of their echo chambers. If it’s not about her, she’s not interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 9