Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2954478
This outdoorsy/hiking Instagram I follow posted their hiking packing list. See THIS is what you pack for a hiking trip, not silk pillowcases, curlers, micro shorts and more beauty products than a Miss Universe pageant.
At first I was like wow this looks good, well done Rosanna you finally got the memo!!

Should have known it's not her post, there's no way she is going anywhere without her curlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hiked the Inca trail to Macchu Picchu (can’t remember how to spell it) with a skateboard strapped to my pack 😂😂😂
I was 20 and extremely clueless. Didn’t have a porter either. I wanted to throw myself off the mountain on day 2 which is all up hill - mostly stairs, pretty sure the top is called Dead Woman’s Pass and when I tell you I felt like it was named for me specifically, you know I wasn’t exaggerating. I was completely unprepared, had never done a proper hike before and had barely acclimatised to the altitude. The rest of our group found me hilarious and called me Peruvian Baby Spice.
I tell you this so you know that if Zanna starts telling us that it was challenging or whatever, she’s got nothing on me 😂 what an absolute dick I was, I’m embarrassed to even think back to it but hey, I guess it’s an accomplishment in some sense?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hiked the Inca trail to Macchu Picchu (can’t remember how to spell it) with a skateboard strapped to my pack 😂😂😂
I was 20 and extremely clueless. Didn’t have a porter either. I wanted to throw myself off the mountain on day 2 which is all up hill - mostly stairs, pretty sure the top is called Dead Woman’s Pass and when I tell you I felt like it was named for me specifically, you know I wasn’t exaggerating. I was completely unprepared, had never done a proper hike before and had barely acclimatised to the altitude. The rest of our group found me hilarious and called me Peruvian Baby Spice.
I tell you this so you know that if Zanna starts telling us that it was challenging or whatever, she’s got nothing on me 😂 what an absolute dick I was, I’m embarrassed to even think back to it but hey, I guess it’s an accomplishment in some sense?
Peruvian Baby Spice made my day 💕💕💕

What would Zanna's "Spice" name be? Definitely not Sporty Spice if you ask me 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else feeling sorry for her that she is in bed "genuinely weak" and has missed a day of her holiday?
No. Me neither.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What happened to her?
She doesn't actually say, just that's she's in bed because she fell ill after a trek and is feeling 'genuinely weak' and then something about a fever dragging on.
This was posted along with a selfie of her with her eyes closed 🙄 and directly after sharing stories of her new stay wealthy swimwear.
😒

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I can't imagine that chronic under-eating and over-exercising makes for a particularly resilient body.

Reactions: 25
But do you remember the time she was working (on holiday) and she fainted, smacked her head off the bathroom tile? She’s got form for this, and it’s a tough spot because she has to make out that she’s important for these trips or what’s the point. But I also wouldn’t want a host who’s not well enough to be there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never seen anything so nauseating as the video she’s posted from her clones, they actually think she’s some kind of god, I’m so embarrassed for them 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s an incredibly unwell woman. She needs to step away from IG before she causes herself irreversible harm.

Reactions: 13
"We love you...we appreciate you...thank you for organising this trip..."
The clones have been trained well, I'll give them that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
"We love you...we appreciate you...thank you for organising this trip..."
The clones have been trained well, I'll give them that.
That video is so horrid, full body cringe 😬 What the hell? Clearly, they don’t need her to be able to continue with the trip 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Imagine thinking that Zanna organised a trip for a travel company, and not bothering to see how the itinerary and price compared with the (exact same) trips offered by said travel company.

Reactions: 9