Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face is looking more and more alien-like every time she posts. She’s made herself so odd looking with whatever she’s been doing to it.

Reactions: 8
Ohhh interesting, do you know why? I’ve never followed Alice closely so not sure!
Not sure - it is odd as they all have lots of friends in common like Chessie and Tally. I guess they are sort of in competition with each other which may explain it!

Reactions: 2
The altitude is altituding.
Pardon me love?

Reactions: 4
Surprised Zanna is affected by the altitude in Peru given she’s the tallest woman in the world and therefore exists at a higher altitude than the rest of us non-super humans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Slightly unrelated by I follow her friend Talila who loooks like she’s just moved in down the road. The houses these guys are buying is insane, here’s time scraping it together to get a one bed flat lol.

I’ve never been to Peru buts hilarious she’s getting ‘altitude sickness’ in a town when she’s supposedly miss pro hiker

Reactions: 7
With all the gaslighting she’s subjecting us to, I keep wondering if that’s what holds her and Ant together? Has she gaslighted the tit out of him?! Is he held mentally hostage? BLINK THRICE IF YOU NEED RESCUING, LITTLE ONE! 🐜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Slightly unrelated by I follow her friend Talila who loooks like she’s just moved in down the road. The houses these guys are buying is insane, here’s time scraping it together to get a one bed flat

Is she the one with a pilot boyfriend?

Reactions: 2
Only noticed the yellow gold chains now, she looks like a chav 🫣
Screenshot_20240521-213655~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Overcoming that cat allergy again because ‘she can do hard things’
She loves cats so much, but she constantly leaves her own cat at home to go on hundreds of holidays every year and barely stays at home when she is in the country…

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She shouldn’t be providing any guidance to packing if she needs this much “beauty bits” on a 4 day trek 🫣🫣🫣

IMG_3254.jpeg

IMG_3256.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why can't she believe this is "finally happening", what Rosanna wants, Rosanna gets, right?

A proper little Verucca Salt.
Wants to go somewhere? Just does it. No money issues. No need to worry about time off work. Just goes.

BTW, saying you're "so so grateful" doesn't actually mean that you're actually grateful.
Especially when in a few weeks, when she craves some sympathy from strangers, she will come back online to say how mentally hard May was and how she struggled and, guys, you only get to see the good bits so be kind. 🙄

Reactions: 26
Zanna mid-trek demanding to see Paddington Bear and the guide politely informing her that he no longer lives in Peru.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just got served this ad, was sure to leave the worst possible review of this campaign 😈

IMG_3260.jpeg

“play game” is actually a questionnaire about @getyourguide

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20240524_095015_Instagram.jpg

This outdoorsy/hiking Instagram I follow posted their hiking packing list. See THIS is what you pack for a hiking trip, not silk pillowcases, curlers, micro shorts and more beauty products than a Miss Universe pageant.

• Haha
Reactions: 28