Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she want to make the word GIFTED any smaller?
She is absolutely vile. And everyone who enables her are just as bad.
Took me a while. To save everything questioning their eyesight, there you go.
Screenshot_20240517-181003~2.png

She didn't tag all Stories from the yoga place as gifted, which is annoying as she should do every single slide 😤

Or maybe the tags are even smaller than the one above and I can't see.
I guess we'll never know.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Why do influencers make their ads or gifted font so small. Weirdly I would prefer it if she was honest and said ' this is a gifted experience, I am lucky to be in this position...

Reactions: 12
She isn't even embarrassed to be such a free loading grifter.
I'd be pretty pissed off if I was the company gifting to her and she doesn't even properly declare it.

Reactions: 13
Took me a while. To save everything questioning their eyesight, there you go.
View attachment 2942028
She didn't tag all Stories from the yoga place as gifted, which is annoying as she should do every single slide 😤

Or maybe the tags are even smaller than the one above and I can't see.
I guess we'll never know.
please can everyone report her for this to the ASA?
it’s so quick and easy to do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And she’s had such a tough day that she’s now relaxing in the bath ahead of going on holiday tomorrow. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
When she had the audacity to claim that she works 4 days a week and referred to being “back on the grind tomorrow” when someone called her out for being a lady of leisure, she must genuinely think this is work. Gallivanting around the o2 and going to wellness retreats in between over-exercising and moaning about how difficult her pampered life is. She is honestly one of the most delusional, unlikeable people I’ve ever come across. Unless she is somehow radically different in real life, it makes me think that those who willingly choose to regularly be in her presence must be just as bad because the way she comes across on social media is vile.

Reactions: 23
When she had the audacity to claim that she works 4 days a week and referred to being “back on the grind tomorrow” when someone called her out for being a lady of leisure, she must genuinely think this is work. Gallivanting around the o2 and going to wellness retreats in between over-exercising and moaning about how difficult her pampered life is. She is honestly one of the most delusional, unlikeable people I’ve ever come across. Unless she is somehow radically different in real life, it makes me think that those who willingly choose to regularly be in her presence must be just as bad because the way she comes across on social media is vile.
It seems all her friends are instagrammers too so they wouldn’t think anything of it

Reactions: 7
So when she said she treated herself to a new pair of running shorts… she meant TWO pairs of baby running shorts 🤣 Can anyone be more unrelatable?!

IMG_3104.jpeg

And wait, since when has she been running for years?! Wasn’t her recent spiel all about how she only recently became a runner? Oh yeah, here’s a reel from March…

IMG_3105.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The pink shorts don’t fit either. They look like as soon as she moves they will either slip down or, conversely, move up her body so they’re right up her crack. Either way, they look hella uncomfortable and most definitely way too small.

Reactions: 9
IMG_6321.jpeg

What a throwback! Zanna actually looks like a nice and decent human being here… ft. Alice Liveing

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Still can’t speak English.

And sorry, are we supposed to feel sympathy for you being too tired to DO YOUR SO-CALLED JOB?!?
Her English is so bad. Slightly less crowds? You mean, fewer crowds, or less crowded, surely? 🥴
Screenshot_20240519-080546~2.png

No-one is making you go online and post?
Screenshot_20240520-125440.png

She looks God awful here. It's not even the broad shoulders and the tank top, there's plenty of women who have broader shoulders and can pull off a tank top/strappy dress, it's just Zanna slouching there like a lad waiting for his beer in the pub, and also why does her head look so small?
Screenshot_20240520-125535.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11