Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
it may look like this from outside but I want you to know that underneath it is probably red day, which we will learn about when it's convenient for Zanna to tell us. Like when she needs likes on an Actimel post šŸ‘€
šŸ˜‚ ā€œTotal shit show behind the scenes,ā€ like she said after her 5* luxury Mallorca holiday in the summer where she spent the whole thing posting photos of her beaming and talking about how happy she was. At least she has Actimel (#ad) to soothe her gut, Wild (#ad) to soothe her pits, and a Stay Wild beanie (#ad #ownbrand) to look forward to in her Christmas stocking once she gets back from Sri Lanka (#presstrip #Intrepiddidallthework).

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
As if sheā€™s inviting the Maldives-based doctor that saved her from her near fatal loose bowel incident to their wedding šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Wow

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Iā€™m honestly shocked that the tallest woman in the UK can fit inside a Mini convertible!

More cringe before she deletes it.. Zanna the animal lover dancing in a hallway of dead deer šŸ™ƒ
Mad bastard is back! Sheā€™s just such a wEiRdO šŸ¤Ŗ Sheā€™s like a nan after too much sherry

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Of course you couldn't resist it because it's FREE
Zanna, please write AD a bit smaller next time, I almost spotted it. Thanks
So deceitful.

Screenshot_20231106_083519_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
So before she effs off to the Maldives, sheā€™s crammed in a little bit of time with her main man for his birthday, but couldnā€™t even pay a penny for it? Itā€™s not ā€œpress discountā€ but ā€œpress tripā€. [YOUā€™RE NOT PRESS, XANNA!!!!!] I bet she made him drive her Tesla!

How ironic that at first I thought theyā€™ve put a tv in their snug at their Surrey mansion šŸ¤£ Uncanny!

View attachment 2536570
Correction: her main man and two friends so she didnā€™t have to spend a minute alone with her fiancĆ© šŸ˜³

• Wow
  • Sick

stardust21

VIP Member
This post sums up perfectly how tone deaf and disconnected from reality she is. Every single one of these points in her life scream *PRIVILEGE* and it all happened within the last 12 months no less. Yeah, even the rich and privileged cry sometimes, but itā€™s so much easier when youā€™re sitting on a pile of cash and have no job or real life responsibilities to worry about. WOW! When you thought Xanna canā€™t stoop any lowerā€¦

View attachment 2633345

Theyā€™re very humble brag arenā€™t theyā€¦

I mean the first ā€œnon highlightā€ is freaking laser eye surgery. For the majority of glasses wearers that photo would be a highlight.

I donā€™t think she has the ability to empathise with other peoples situations and to realise her own privilege and fortune.

Someone with her wealth really should tip more than Ā£4 for a 90 minute massage, right?? It's not like spending Ā£30 is a lot of money for her at all, but for the people working there a bigger tip could make a difference. And calling the masseuses adorable? She disgusts me more every day.

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I think they must have to provide proof of purchase of Stay Wild Swim items before they're allowed to accompany her on one of her holidays.
She is so condescending and patronising. I can't believe that anyone would willingly want, let alone pay money, to be in her company.

• Haha
  • Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Woke up feeling a bit shit today, as you do sometimes. Iā€™ve coloured my journal in red, written off the entire day as ā€˜challenging,ā€™ Googled what a psychiatrist does in lieu of not being able to afford one, looked at some pictures of the Maldives because I canā€™t afford a holiday either, and in the spirit of our great role model Rosanna, thought the only other thing left to do is to broadcast my shitty day online and bait you to send me strength, prayers and lots of praise. Thanks, fwiends šŸ„°

• Heart

DariaJames88

I honestly canā€™t get over that post - itā€™s everyone elseā€™s fault ā€” viewers donā€™t engage and other influencers are new. No hint of an appreciation that maybe SHE is the problem

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
ā€˜Drowning in workā€™ šŸ¤¦šŸ¤£ She has absolutely no idea how offensive this is to anyone who actually works for a living. She doesnā€™t have a career or even a job for that matter, she has hobbies and scams that she uses for her own benefit, that mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. Itā€™s not a coincidence that so many influencers have mental health issues.

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Such a huge cat lover but happily leaves her own one at home by itself while sheā€™s on holiday pretty much every week.

• Heart