Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robot Lady

VIP Member
Itā€™s giving Utah Mormon glam-housewife with 6 kids. Intagrammers like Caitlin Covington, Rachel Parcell et al.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
So sheā€™s up before 6:30 to go to a gym in cobham to use a rowing machine. Why???? When she has a very expensive gym at home with ( please correct me if Iā€™m wrong) a gifted rowing machine. Just why????? She has massive issues. Here comes the return of the MentyB!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
This post sums up perfectly how tone deaf and disconnected from reality she is. Every single one of these points in her life scream *PRIVILEGE* and it all happened within the last 12 months no less. Yeah, even the rich and privileged cry sometimes, but itā€™s so much easier when youā€™re sitting on a pile of cash and have no job or real life responsibilities to worry about. WOW! When you thought Xanna canā€™t stoop any lowerā€¦

IMG_0612.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Omg I just CANNOT with the arrogance of this bitch. "Biggest fear: rock climbing but I conquered it" she just HAS to constantly prove she's so much better than everyone else, fears are for loser mortals but she is so strong she has conquered all hers.

Also who has rock climbing as their biggest fear?? Surely the fear is heights or falling? What a twat.

• Wow
  • Sick

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Her Tik Tok is MORTIFYING. Sheā€™s THIRTY ONE years old šŸ¤£ If I posted a video of me doing those hideously cringey poses while showing off random scribbles on my body my loved ones would quite possibly try and get me sectioned or Iā€™d just leave the country, live off the grid and eventually die of shame šŸ˜‚

• Haha

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Can't wait for her full expert "Glasto Guide" written after one day at the festival, along with her "Glasto Journey" story highlights

• Haha
Reactions: 27

daisychain99

Chatty Member
She cried many times apparently because she canā€™t dive tomorrow (her second and last day of diving). She is such a spoilt brat. So much in the world at the moment which is traumatic and sheā€™s crying whilst in the Maldives because she might only get one day of diving and not two.
---
She said the hotel wanted her to post diving content and she probably canā€™t do that now so will she have to pay for the stay? I have no idea how these free trips workā€¦
I doubt it. Sheā€™s been asked to post under water content and had two days to capture it. She ā€˜hardly captured any content todayā€™ on her first day. Why would you leave it all to the second day of conditions were so good on the first lol. Sheā€™s a joke and completely unprofessional

• Angry

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Insider knowledge hereā€¦ her one time bestie Ollie now has a gf and so surprise surprise they arenā€™t such close friends anymore. Zanna is such a fair weather friend, she has a new best friend every 3-6 months

• Haha
  • Wow

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Nice of her to add to the rail chaos this morning by taking another pointless trip into London.

You can't call it "commuting" if you're travelling in for a bloody gym class ffs

• Haha
  • Angry

tam

Because one of her group acknowledged and firstly thanked their guide has shown me how secretive Zanna is with her group travel holidays. She has never once acknowledged and thanked them for their work. From the face of it, you would think she has organised the itinerary and leads each walk! How wrong is that!

• Angry

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
ā€œThe truth is that 20 women have just shown they trust you enough to follow you around the depths of Vietnamā€
Whichever sycophant wrote this (probably Zanna from a different account) can we just stop pretending that she leads these trips?? She uses her social media influence to help Intrepid sell them. Intrepid plan and lead the trips. She gets a cut of the profit, a free holiday and a load of privileged lookalikes fawning over her to boost her ego. Sheā€™s hardly a bloody female Bear Grylls.

Also, the simp vibes from Ant are immense. If I were in his position professionally, Iā€™d be mortified if my other half was behaving like this and my colleagues could just log in to Insta and watch it all. He might be a completely different person in work but still, Iā€™d struggle to take him seriously after watching him constantly pander to Veruca Salt.

• Haha

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
I'm still completely baffled as to what she needs assistance with as she does fuck all apart from exercise, go on holiday and make reels about how short her boyfriend is

• Haha

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
She is not ok in the head. Doesnā€™t sleep on the flight, has 2.5hrs sleep and then goes for a run! As if all the hiking that she will be doing on her trip counts as nothing. If sheā€™s starting how she means to go on, I smell another menty b coming in hot šŸš‚

• Heart

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Her Udawalawe "tips" are bollocks. It was packed when I went, as the top two Google results for Udawalawe travel guide concur. Just proof she doesn't have a clue what she's talking about

View attachment 2617647
View attachment 2617648
ZANNA IF YOU ARE IN AN OVERCROWDED PLACE WITH PEOPLE IN IT, YOU TOO ARE PART OF THE OVERCROWDING

sheā€™s like the kind of driver who complains about bank holiday traffic while sat in their car on their motorway

Chattyman321

Her getting up at 6am to go for a run and then sitting in the car for an hour cos it wasnā€™t light enough proves that she doesnā€™t have work to get back for or a busy day ahead

• Wow
  • Sick

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Good luck for next weekend!

Got to admit, bit gutted that you haven't shown us all the outfits and venues that you rejected or answered burning questions like are you having a wedding cake, favours and who is going to speak, but hey, you do you!
Seriously though, hope you all have the best time!
Thank you! Ah yeah, I was going to but then I had a menty B because I couldnā€™t fit it all in with my bouldering career and having to go to the gym 4 hours a day.

• Haha