Zanna van Dijk #24 Zanna van Scarfell Pijk - the tallest female in the UK 🏔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @peekachu ✨ inspired by Zanna's misspelling the name of the tallest summit in England as Scarfell Pike on her IG broadcast, which is full of similar drivel, delivered daily by the tallest and the most engaged woman in all of United Kingdom, Rosanna van Dijk (yes, this is the name she was given at birth) 😘

Honourable mention to the joint effort by myself and @Cazza81 ✨
Zanna Van Dijk #23 Buckle up for the confessions of an entitled freeloader

If one of you absolute babes would like to add a quick recap, please do - unlike Zanna, I know my shortcomings and writing is not my forte 🙃

Previous thread here 🧡
---
Actually, scrap the recap. Zanna kind of provided one herself.

Screenshot_20231001-124908.png
Screenshot_20231001-124920.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Fab recap and a genius thread title 👏
How is it that Tattle is still the most hardworking and entertaining thing about her?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread title by @peekachu ✨ inspired by Zanna's misspelling the name of the tallest summit in England as Scarfell Pike on her IG broadcast, which is full of similar drivel, delivered daily by the tallest and the most engaged woman in all of United Kingdom, Rosanna van Dijk (yes, this is the name she was given at birth) 😘

Honourable mention to the joint effort by myself and @Cazza81 ✨
Zanna Van Dijk #23 Buckle up for the confessions of an entitled freeloader

If one of you absolute babes would like to add a quick recap, please do - unlike Zanna, I know my shortcomings and writing is not my forte 🙃

Previous thread here 🧡
---
Actually, scrap the recap. Zanna kind of provided one herself.

View attachment 2484424
Smashing title ! And the recap exceeds my expectations! 💫👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No mention of her twisted bowel!!! 😱 the horror!!
Or defeating her menty B.

Oh her fiance being shorter than her #LoveIsLove.

Or being engaged.

(Definitely going to be a Bridezilla).

Or being a cat mum to Bella (who is an absolute babe btw and I am a dog person).

Or her many meaningful tattoos.

Have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Or defeating her menty B.

Oh her fiance being shorter than her #LoveIsLove.

Or being engaged.

(Definitely going to be a Bridezilla).

Or being a cat mum to Bella (who is an absolute babe btw and I am a dog person).

Or her many meaningful tattoos.

Have I missed anything?
Tattoos, one of which is being removed by (a probably) #gifted laser clinic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fitness is only a part of her life now? Errrr… does Zanna have more hours in the day than us lot so her continual punishment regime is only PART of her existence?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fitness is only a part of her life now? Errrr… does Zanna have more hours in the day than us lot so her continual punishment regime is only PART of her existence?
Came here to say the exact same thing! Exercise is her personality these days

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I followed her back when fitness was her whole persona, but I swear her relationship with exercise is actually worse now.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20231003_103652_Instagram.jpg

That form video was definitely made because people have commented on how bad her form is. How long until this truth speaker is blocked...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Her main priority today is to work through assistant applications…. But at 9:30am she tells us she is about to go to a climbing lesson and then travel into London to ‘co-work’ with a friend… ie she probably won’t be in London working until lunchtime. How is this the schedule of someone who is overwhelmed with work and doing a 9-5!!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Does it have to be filmed from this angle though? Why am I being subjected to watching some chicks popping their arses 🫣
Screenshot_20231003-103049.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm no expert, but it looks like she's in danger of damaging her back doing squats like that.

Also, from a novice eye, I don't think it is purely height that creates a difference, but the difference in upper/lower leg ratio. Zanna's lower leg isn't long enough to support her doing a squat with an upright back. Being barefoot probably doesn't help.

Reactions: 9
I’ve got the same long femur issue but (in my n=1) view she’s not hinging at the hip properly and compensating by bending forward. When you’ve got long femurs you have to let your knees track over your toes. It won’t cause injury but the way she’s doing it will.

I'm no expert, but it looks like she's in danger of damaging her back doing squats like that.

Also, from a novice eye, I don't think it is purely height that creates a difference, but the difference in upper/lower leg ratio. Zanna's lower leg isn't long enough to support her doing a squat with an upright back. Being barefoot probably doesn't help.

Reactions: 10
Of course the wanker is doing a climbing lesson. She has to just be the best at everything doesn't she.
Honestly just duck off Zanna the bouldering community is much better off without you x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I cannot believe she thinks she works 9-5 lmao.
Even just the job applications - she's recruiting for one entry level role and it's taken over. Does she realise other people have to do that as part of their day job

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.