Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

asdfghjklily

Hehehehe Zanna showing up to Sainsbury’s with heartless curls in under a beanie!! She’s so quirky and funny!!!!!!! What a mad gal!!!!

IMG_9001.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
I’ve been a bit speechless by her posts over Christmas/New Years, how is it possible that she’s become even more insufferable than before?!

“You’re my faves” just made me feel a bit sick - it’s blatant manipulation of the parasocial relationships she has with her followers.

What will she do if one of her “faves” ends up outside of her house, invite them in for a Baileys hot chocolate? It’s all great when she’s profiting from them without a care for their mental well-being, but it could easily go so, so wrong.

I have a feeling she’s going to out do herself and reach a new height of obnoxiousness in 2024. New year, still a cunt!
“New year, still a cunt” has never been a more appropriate thread title 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

PostiveVibezOnly

I can't believe she's going to Sri Lanka having just been to the Maldives - it's less than 90 minutes flight. Any normal person would have combined the dive trip with her "work trip". The fact that she is still going on about sustainability is mind-blowing to me!

I work for a property in Sri Lanka and have been out there a few times now so I had a good look at her itinerary.
Transfers are included IF you are arriving/ departing at the same time as Zanna or are willing to spend hours at the airport.
The total drive time on day 2 is almost 6 hours with 90 minutes of white water rafting in between.
She has a safari planned for one of the afternoons - terrible time as the best time to see the elephants is in the morning - but you do have the possibility to go again the following morning before going on a hike and back in the car for another 3 hours.

All in all, not many inclusions apart from transfers, the safari and some zip lining / rafting. The majority of the time is indeed spent hiking which is of course free and there will be a guide as you would need one, especially for Sinharaja.
Did anyone catch how much she charged for this trip?

• Wow
  • Angry

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20231029_152529_Instagram.jpg

I love how she just HAS to stress that even though the route says 10km they actually did more, just in case heaven forbid we underestimate how much exercise she's done

• Haha
  • Wow

peekachu

Chatty Member
Did anyone else go ‘huh?’ when she said she has an unstructured life and minimal routine?

She does the exact same thing everyday (when she’s actually at home). Cold water swim, run, Barry’s class, brunch followed by a beauty treatment or whatever form of therapy Ant’s insurance pays for. She has a home gym, so it’s easy for her to fit in training sessions.

When she’s on holiday she spends the majority of the time walking/hiking.

I will never understand how she manages to convince herself that her life is so hectic and busy.

You’re a Surrey house wife-to-be who advertises yoghurts online, Zanna, you’re not bloody Zuckerberg đŸ„Č

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
What a braggy, thundering cunt. “Look at all the things I’ve been able to do because I’m an over-privileged brat with a rich fiancĂ© to bankroll me if I’m ever in danger of having to get an actual job. Be sure to give my post a cheeky like, you povvos”

• Haha
  • Sick

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
So yesterday she:
- Did a workout in her home gym
- Filmed herself putting on some moisturiser
- Made breakfast
- Went for a brow appointment
- Went for a climbing lesson
- Had a mad bastard Monday night bath

But claims she ‘works’ 9-5 Monday to Friday even though no one has the faintest fucking clue what this work is because the above seems to be a standard Zanna day when she’s at home and the rest of the time she’s on holiday. There’s absolutely no way she needs an assistant. It’s just something else to throw money at to play up to her own self-importance.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love how she made some ugly tattoos her whole personality and now she’s getting rid of them
 just like her sustainability
or her ‘I don’t want to get married, I’m not like other girls’ and so on. She just jumps from one bandwagon to the next. The only one she can’t get rid of is her height - otherwise she’d have decided that wasn’t a thing anymore either đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
How can anyone, including those close to her, look at her social media and not realise that she has massive issues with over-exercising? She and Tally both push this narrative that they were once in the grip of ‘diet culture’ but now they’re free of it and so much healthier when it’s obvious that they’re both really unhealthy and still have huge issues, they’re just on the complete opposite ends of the spectrum.

• Sad

IBH8-8

Chatty Member
I genuinely don’t understand her level of delusion. Her strength training may as well be non-existent given she has trained for years but has no level of strength or definition. Yet she recovers in ice baths as if she’s a professional athlete

• Haha

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
God I would pay good money to watch her on that mountain leader course. Just to see the reactions of all the proper outdoorsy people when she turns up in her shorts, crop top, heatless curls and full face of orange make up đŸ„ș

• Haha
  • Sick

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
Zanna calls Anthony “my boy” in her latest vlog. Also in a sentence “you’re almost 40, aren’t you, my boy?” 😳

• Sick
  • Wow

rohaz

Sorry but she’s completely deluded
 it’s nothing to do with new tiktokers. She’s an enormous show off with a completely unattainable life that constantly complains about how busy she is whilst the people viewing her content drag themselves to and from their jobs and hustle to even afford one holiday a year.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
I will never get my head around anyone willingly spend thousands of pounds and take time out of their lives to be in the presence of this insufferable narcissist for a week.

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
As if she’s inviting the Maldives-based doctor that saved her from her near fatal loose bowel incident to their wedding 😅
Do you remember the first time she went back to the Maldives after her surgery and presented him with a tin of naff touristy biscuits that she hastily bought from Heathrow/Gatwick duty free to say thank you for saving her life? 😂

If he goes to the wedding I can totally imagine her singling him out during her speech (which will be all about her) and saying that they’re only there today because of him. Cue tears, applause and the ‘not like other weddings’ content she’s desperate for.

• Haha
  • Sick

RosaGirl200

Would love her to be on some kind of TV show where she has to swap lives with a 'normal' person with a 9-5 and an actual work commute. Crayola would run out of red crayons.

• Haha

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Already cringing at the thought of the inevitable video of her embarrassing Dad dancing at Fred again clutching a can of White Claw with Tiny Tone on her shoulders

• Haha
  • Heart