Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Iā€™d forgotten about Thrive! Where she thought wearing a blouse and a blazer and living in her boyfriendā€™s big house meant she was qualified to tell us peasants how to manage our money. Bless her. Another failed venture to add to the list.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Hc68759

VIP Member
Why does she even need to go on a 10km run the morning sheā€™s home when sheā€™s been hiking all week ffs!

• Sick
  • Angry

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She's a busy gal today, gym followed by a facial, I just hope she can fit it all in before her much needed time offline.

And Emily Assistant, if part of your job is to catch up here, I hate to break it to you but I * think * you might be getting a used GoPro for Christmas. Enjoy!

• Haha

justthinking.

Omg talk about not having anything to talk aboutā€¦need to chat about her anemia like she has bloody lost a body part. Iā€™m anaemic and 34 weeks pregnant, get a grip. Take the tablets or liquid iron, eats more greens, eat red meat or whatever and you will be fine. Maybe sit your house for more than a week and establish some kind of routine so you can eat more healthy. What a moron. Thereā€™s literally bigger things going on in the world right but guys sheā€™s anaemic, letā€™s stop everything we are doing and work out WHY sheā€™s anaemic. Get a grip.

• Heart

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
Forced my way through her latest vlogā€¦

- drives out to go for a run (to have a flat run so they can run as fast as they can - for ā€œZannaā€™s egoā€), but her driver Ant is driving her Tesla, of course
- finds it important to tell us their running pace. final split 4:45! šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼
- talks about her patchy post-run beetroot faceā€¦ Xanna, the patches are from Botox, weā€™ve already established that
- makes Ant talk to her mum on the phone so she can blend their grey smoothie
- about to go for a climb and food with friends, tells Ant they definitely wonā€™t be having pizza
- talks about her stressed out skin, and we all thought skin & me and the facial treatments were working wonders!
- drivesā€¦ Ant at the wheel again
- goes for brunch, and then goes to space nk and buys spfā€¦ what about skin and me spf?!
- drives (HERSELF!!!) to see Talilla, her new neighboru, goes for a walk (yep, after a run and a climb)
- goes home, does stretching in the garden while Ant is enjoying freedom golfing. talks about her expensive stretching class app. films some inappropriate angles.
- talks about starting her tattoo removal journey
- onto wedminā€¦ sending out enquiries to venues for post UK civil service drinks while Ant is ā€œmakingā€ hummus and pita
- Ant has made dinner but ā€œAnt never cooks because Iā€™m the resident chef in this houseā€ ā€¦no wonder she eats out so often and eats all plants all the time!
- booking hotel for their uk wedding ceremony where they will stay after and where she will be getting ready beforehand (iā€™m already tired of their wedmin)
- watching last episode of love is blind season 1. Xanna has already spoiled it for them both doing the research and knowing what happens (nope, not a control freak)
- mentions that her future vlogs will be from a new and better camera. yes, babe, treat yourself, you deserve it!

• Haha
  • Wow

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
ā€œSend healing vibes.ā€
Translation: ā€œGive me the attention Iā€™m desperate for and tell me Iā€™m an amazing warrior for dealing with my self-inflicted ailments. If you attempt to drop any truth bombs about me treating my body like shit and my obvious exercise addiction and under-eating you will be blocked immediately because Iā€™m a raging narc and Iā€™m never the problemā€

• Sick
  • Heart

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Itā€™s definitely a red pencil day! šŸšØ

View attachment 2686705

Where on earth does she find these people? ā€œYouā€™ve changed 20 womenā€™s lives this month and you change Ants life every dayā€ šŸ¤¢

How about not needing validation from other people at all? You donā€™t need a partner or children or followers online to be happy, but of course thatā€™s not what a narcissist wants to hear!
I am really not sure how sheā€™s changed peopleā€™s lives by going on holiday LOL
She prob created another account and wrote this message herself

• Haha

CustardPie

VIP Member
Oh now sheā€™s answering Qā€™s on Botox and says that she knows itā€™s controversial to be so open about it online.

NO. You pretended you werenā€™t having it for years, and LOADS of people talk about it openly and have done for years.

Why Xanna do you feel you have to make out you are some kind of trailblazer paving the way to everything?! Itā€™s INFURIATING.

You are so far behind and not the warrior you think you are.

GO AWAY.

tam

Chatty Member
Her weekends away are just her normal days at home. A run, a cold water dip. It's all seems so repetitive and boring. Can they explore the local sites or something cultural for once.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Put behind a spoiler so it doesnā€™t ruin the surprise when she reads here but this is Zannaā€™s Christmas present from us Tattlers. Hope itā€™s useful, hun xx
IMG_5269.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Robot Lady

VIP Member
Thread title suggestionā€¦
Zanna van Dijk #25 - replaceable and irrelevant (people donā€™t like me anymore šŸ˜©)

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
ā€œHang on sweetie, donā€™t run off, thereā€™s traffic nearby. Big smile and then weā€™ll go and get you some coco popsā€

IMG_5240.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Apparently the iron infusion has finally hit her.
Aches, pains, dizzy, lethargic, brain fog. Rest assured that this is all the fault of the iron infusion and nothing to do with not sleeping enough, over exercising and poor diet. Nope, all the iron infusion.

• Heart
  • Haha

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I hope it exceeded the expectations
View attachment 2666049
If you go into every single experience, regardless of type of thing or country in which it is and constantly expect things to be disappointing or negative, the problem lies with you. Why Zanna, why would it be overhyped. Why is every country better than you were expecting, why are your own preconceptions constantly so low? Itā€™s getting offensive by this point

mammer8

VIP Member
Now we have a wedding outfits journey!!!
Ceremony dress, wedding dress and evening dress ā€¦ wow three outfits for one day!!! Plus theyā€™re doing a week of activities for the guests - I can just see how many bloody outfits sheā€™s going to have
Itā€™s so cringy
Isn't Ceremony Dress the same as Wedding Dress?

Another tough day working 9-5. She really should get herself an assistant

• Haha