Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
When I stopped being disillusioned by her existance, I once DMā€™d a reply to one of her ā€œcuddling street catsā€ stories with something like ā€œoh noes, but youā€™re allergicā€ šŸ˜ˆ and she came back with a very defensive ā€œbut I washed my hands!ā€ reply šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Hun, you have no idea what actual allergies are, do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
What would be next? The already used ticket planes ? Her pre-chewed looking food ? Swimwear she used couple of times ? Hers and Ants former dentures ? šŸ¤£
šŸ˜‚ Cameo! Get a Christmas greeting from the only woman in the world to have ever surpassed 6 feet tall. ā€œMerry Christmas you beautiful human. I hope you have a blummin wonderful day. Be sure to give me a cheeky follow on Insta and you might even be in with a chance of winning some broken appliances I have lying around the house! Thanks so much, friend. šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ Iā€™m such a weirdo šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Why am I like this??ā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20240113_123044_Instagram.jpg

She's finally started to realise it!

10000% just fishing for her sycophants to jump in with "oh no Zanna you're amazing we love you so much". Maybe if you posted likeable content people would like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

peekachu

Chatty Member
I cannot believe she gets paid to write this crap.. sheā€™s visited the Maldives for 20 years and checking baggage allowance is one of her top tips? šŸ™ƒ

ChatGPT could come up with something better than that, in fact.. letā€™s see what it says:

šŸŒ“ Planning a Maldives getaway? Here's how to ace your trip:

1. **Travel Light, Stay Bright:** Pack light, think flowy dresses, sustainable swimwear, and reef-safe sunscreen for guilt-free tanning.

2. **Beyond the Resort Bubble:** Don't miss the real Maldives! Dive into local culture, try authentic cuisine, and support local businessesā€”it's where the true magic happens.

3. **Eco Warrior Mode ON:** Show love for these paradise islands by being eco-conscious. Ditch single-use plastics, opt for eco-friendly tours, and protect the mesmerizing marine life.

Time to soak up the sun responsibly! šŸšŸ’š #MaldivesMagic #SustainableTravel #ZVDApproved

Even AI is more invested in the environment and culture than Zanna is - says it all really! šŸ˜‚

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Ah bless she managed to fit in some time for Ant on his morning commute, sheā€™s so selfless.

View attachment 2542296
Cannot imagine how annoying it is doing that commute (which is the same length as mine) at 6am to go and do my actual stressful job and my other half doing it do they can go to a fitness class that they consider ā€œworkā€. Ant really is šŸ±whippedā€¦ or just a moron!

justthinking.

I canā€™t believe recruiting one employee has railroaded her entire week.
Recruiting someone at work doesnā€™t mean I can stop my day to day! Sheā€™s a joke
It really is ridiculous, I run a small business and currently have 13 employees on my payroll. Because of the industry I run my business im actually constantly recruiting, aka looking through cvs, phone interviews etc especially atm as we are expanding. I also have a toddler and currently 31 weeks pregnant. She is so OTT itā€™s unreal. Imagine recruiting ONE part time employee and she canā€™t do anything else. Surely Ant must think her ā€œjobā€ is actually a joke.

• Heart
  • Sick

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Oh dear, the red colouring pencil has definitely made an appearance today. Stand by for the ā€œear recovery journey.ā€

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
Going back to the iron clinic again. Money to burn. Just see your GP!! Iā€™ll tell her why sheā€™s anaemic free of charge!!!
GP? Like the short people do? I don't think the short peoples GP could possibly help treat a tall person's anaemia

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

DariaJames88

The ARROGANCE of her saying OUT LOUD that people are only interested in new tik tok-ers cos theyā€™re new!! No Zanna, they have interesting content and yours is smug, arrogant and lacking anything unique. I would be shocked if I was a friend of hers reading this. Itā€™s not the first time sheā€™s shown her true colours but this feels the least defensible. Sheā€™s a vile, vile human being and I feel deeply sorry for anyone taken in by her.

Reactions: 29

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
And Emma gift their mattresses to absolutely every bloody instagram knob out there. I would never use them for that reason.
Zanna pays for nothing in her life and it knocks me sick.

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
Feels like a great time to recap Xannaā€™s trip list of 2023. And the year is not over yetā€¦
  1. Mallorca, Spain
  2. Mexico
  3. Mallorca, Spain
  4. Lanzarote, Spain
  5. Arizona/Utah, USA
  6. Cinque Terre, Italy
  7. Cornwall, UK
  8. Amsterdam, Netherlands
  9. Dorset, UK
  10. Mallorca, Spain
  11. Dolomites, Italy
  12. Appenzell, Switzerland
  13. Picos de Europa, Spain
  14. Dolomites, Italy
  15. Canada
  16. Turkey
  17. Cotswolds, UK
  18. Maldives

• Wow
  • Sick

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
How Zanna sleeps knowing she doesnā€™t have a care in the world, no money worries and a pretend ā€˜careerā€™ that consists of going on continual holidays and telling lies about random products from the comfort of her fiancĆ©ā€™s Ā£1.7m mansion. Right before she wakes up, feels hard done by and heads straight to Insta to create some unnecessary drama for sympathy, praise and attention.

IMG_5549.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Iā€™m sending healing vibes to children in Palestinian hospitals who have been caught in the genocide. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be fine Zanna. Just, like, donā€™t run for a few days and watch Netflix

• Heart

IBH8-8

Chatty Member
Why is everything a journey? She has a tattoo. It will be removed. Thatā€™s not a journey

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
The Maldives. Again?
She doesn't give a flying fuck about the planet, the oceans, none of it. As long you keep getting your long haul fancy 'press trip' holidays, eh Zanna?
She is despicable.

• Angry
  • Wow

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
I wonder what Xanna has to say about this sentiment from one of her Turkey group trip membersā€¦

IMG_9827.jpeg

I guess at least someone is properly crediting her šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Or maybe people don't like how you're constantly jetting off unnecessarily on holiday all the time or maybe they don't like how you don't work and still complain about how busy you are or maybe they just don't think your content is very good and that's why they don't positively interact with you? But yeah, let's blame the algorithm
1000026186.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Oh get a fucking grip you raging narcissist. Do you know why people donā€™t engage with your content? Because itā€™s half-arsed, totally unrelatable, self-indulgent shite. People with real jobs and real problems have better things to do than pander to some self-absorbed, vapid brat. She is beyond the pale. Absolutely fucking pathetic carry on.

Reactions: 28

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Her posts are tanking because theyā€™re uncreative, unrelatable, self-indulgent, tone-deaf shite. But as sheā€™s a thundering narcissist and never the problem, just blame the algorithm.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28