Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RosaGirl200

It's so funny when she does this begging this. If your posts are tanking, it's because you're not doing your job properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

martaS

VIP Member
SECOND HAND badly photographed body suit with a THONG BOTTOMS? Thanks but no thanks.

She buys so much clothes šŸ˜³
Screenshot_20240110-092336.png
Screenshot_20240110-092338.png
Screenshot_20240110-092340.png
Screenshot_20240110-092350.png

• Sick
  • Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Amazing women that sheā€™ll never have anything to do with again once sheā€™s on that plane home and the moneyā€™s in the bank. Then itā€™s on to the next bunch of mugs

• Sick

Ups27

VIP Member
Poor old zanna is moaning this morning that she doesnā€™t have time to go to the river in the mornings so has to have an ice bath instead. A lot of people donā€™t have time to have a proper breakfast before work or speak to their husband before they take the kids to school! What a hard life babe x

• Angry
  • Wow

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
I get the feeling a lot of people donā€™t talk about it becauseā€¦ itā€™s not very important?

Like, itā€™s a cosmetic procedure much like all the other ones sheā€™s had. You wouldnā€™t have seen her saying ā€˜Iā€™ll take you on my botox journeyā€™ - she was in fact very reticent to mention sheā€™d got her face frozen in places

• Haha

asdfghjklily

She lives such a breezy life work wise, it genuinely bothers me. And maybe itā€™s jealously in the sense of I wish I didnā€™t have to work 9-5 every day and live pay check to pay check, and good for her that she doesnā€™t have to, but so many of us do, especially in the current economic climate, it just bothers me seeing her swanning around eating out and going to lavish weddings in Scotland, booking scuba diving trips and travelling everywhere under the guise of being an ā€œinfluencerā€ while Iā€™m budgeting every aspect of my life and forlornly looking at holiday websites and swearing at the price of cheese šŸ˜‚

She is unbelievably lucky. And honestly, I donā€™t feel she deserves a jot of it. Sheā€™s changed her mind on her niche about a million times, from bodybuilder to vegan sustainable queen to whatever the clusterfuck of hiking and travelling she promotes is now.

Can you tell itā€™s Monday and Iā€™m salty?? šŸ˜‚

• Heart

peekachu

Chatty Member
why canā€™t she just give stuff to a charity shop or idk i local homeless shelter or womenā€™s refuge, half of this shit was probably ad/gifted anyway. sheā€™s disgusting
I donā€™t think Zanna has a charitable bone in her elongated body. If she can make money from something, she will. The wealthiest people always tend to be the stingiest!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Freyjalace

Not only will she join it, she'll post about it like it's a big secret and she's revealing it to the world as 'something you must do when at Glasto' and say it's for more beginner runners but she did it anyway
Then write a whole blog post about it for those lucky people on the mailing list! šŸ¤¦
Or she'll charge the other participants money for running the 5k in her presence šŸ˜…

• Haha

peekachu

Chatty Member
Feels like a great time to recap Xannaā€™s trip list of 2023. And the year is not over yetā€¦
  1. Mallorca, Spain
  2. Mexico
  3. Mallorca, Spain
  4. Lanzarote, Spain
  5. Arizona/Utah, USA
  6. Cinque Terre, Italy
  7. Cornwall, UK
  8. Amsterdam, Netherlands
  9. Dorset, UK
  10. Mallorca, Spain
  11. Dolomites, Italy
  12. Appenzell, Switzerland
  13. Picos de Europa, Spain
  14. Dolomites, Italy
  15. Canada
  16. Turkey
  17. Cotswolds, UK
  18. Maldives
I was just thinking about this, thank you for always keeping track! It really is shocking.

Thatā€™s at least 30 flights so far this year, plus all the driving mileage in between.. and all whilst she was suffering from a crippling mental health disorder. Such a warrior!

• Sick
  • Haha

InsufferableGiant

Wonā€™t she learn that the reason most serious hikers donā€™t wear cropped tops and butt shorts is because of mosquitoes, stinging plants, ticks, leeches, sun exposure, etc. At this rate her next ā€˜journeyā€™ will be a Lyme disease one from a tick bite.

Also, Iā€™ve never fainted, but wouldnā€™t you take that as a sign to rest, even skip a day of activities, and EAT MORE!

DariaJames88

Itā€™s been 5 minutes since sheā€™s had a medical drama so of course she might be coeliac. If sheā€™s going to make shit up she should check her facts. Coeliac is a really serious disease, she wouldnā€™t just have low iron šŸ™„ Sheā€™s obviously lying to doctors about her excessive exercise.

• Haha
  • Wow

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s not deleted yet, it makes her look like such a fucking twat, she should be ashamed.

It really makes me wonder, is that how she acts when not in front of a camera? Like, we can all be in bad moods, but where does the vicious entitlement come from??

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
The ARROGANCE of her saying OUT LOUD that people are only interested in new tik tok-ers cos theyā€™re new!! No Zanna, they have interesting content and yours is smug, arrogant and lacking anything unique. I would be shocked if I was a friend of hers reading this. Itā€™s not the first time sheā€™s shown her true colours but this feels the least defensible. Sheā€™s a vile, vile human being and I feel deeply sorry for anyone taken in by her.
Iā€™m glad sheā€™s facing up to the truth! She has nothing by the way of a sustainable career (no pun intended) and must thank her lucky stars sheā€™s marrying a rich guy, she has nothing successful to fall back on. In 5 years theyā€™ll have a baby and sheā€™ll be a stay at home mum, and thatā€™ll be it - no shame in that but itā€™s hilarious she even thinks anything about her is interesting enough to continue a career as an ā€œinfluencerā€ much longer!

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Her main priority today is to work through assistant applicationsā€¦. But at 9:30am she tells us she is about to go to a climbing lesson and then travel into London to ā€˜co-workā€™ with a friendā€¦ ie she probably wonā€™t be in London working until lunchtime. How is this the schedule of someone who is overwhelmed with work and doing a 9-5!!?!

• Haha
  • Wow

This.is.me

VIP Member
Heā€™s gunna get a big mention in her speech like ā€˜none of this would be possible without this man hereā€™ everyone will think she is talking about šŸœ and then she will point at the doctor šŸ˜‚

• Haha

Ups27

VIP Member
Imagine moaning about ā€˜commutingā€™ to go to a gym class and a private clinic!!! Zanna I hope you read this- you are a bellend

• Haha
  • Angry