Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
If it's cold enough indoors that you need to wear a woolly hat, may I suggest wearing a longer top? However, I appreciate that people won't then be able to see your toned stomach though, but at least you won't catch a chill ?
Also, drowning in work? Do me a favour. I think trying to flog Actimel, Skin+me and the never used 'work station' wouldn't be too taxing for a tall gal like you?
Don't be mean, her torso is so long and tall she can't find any tops that cover it!

" Happy Monday! We're all in this together!" Says the unemployed person who's just got back from their 30th holiday of the year. Patronising condescending prick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Omg you are so right
And remember when ā€˜sound bathsā€™ were her thing too šŸ˜†
And the one time she tried roller skating and said it was her new hobby - but hasnā€™t done it again.
And the thrive money business which she couldnā€™t stick out
She is so
Vapid
There is no substance
Any else miss the days when she tried to flog granola that cost marginally more than cocaine?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Iā€™m still not over a 31 year old woman begging for engagement on her pointless content by using the phrase ā€œI feel like the algorithm is pooping on me šŸ’©ā€ Absolutely pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

anom1289

Or maybe people don't like how you're constantly jetting off unnecessarily on holiday all the time or maybe they don't like how you don't work and still complain about how busy you are or maybe they just don't think your content is very good and that's why they don't positively interact with you? But yeah, let's blame the algorithm
View attachment 2626174
This is such an ick. Imagine if at work we emailed a piece of work to our boss like ā€œhey, I spent hours on this and you havenā€™t given me any positive feedback yet, please say something nice about itā€. So cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 37

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20231211_163325_Instagram.jpg

All this huge song and dance about running a half marathon and she's not even entering one she's just going on a 21km run with friends :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
No one. And I repeat absolutely no one. Not one single person ever. Not one single soul in the history of the planet. Would ever accuse you of not having enough downtime Zanna. Your whole life is downtime.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

CustardPie

VIP Member
Sheā€™s done a reel about staycations. Sorry but this is a hill I will die on. A staycation is not a holiday in your own country. Itā€™s staying at home and doing stuff where you live. A trip to the Cotswolds is a holiday. End of.

And Xanax, once again. Fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Why does she spend SO much time "navigating adult friendships"??? She never stops going on about it I don't get it. I'm a year older and I just have my friends, I dont have to navigate anything I just talk to them and see them when I can šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Tjed21

Yep there's an organised 5k round the festival on some of the mornings. Would bet my house that she joins it!
Not only will she join it, she'll post about it like it's a big secret and she's revealing it to the world as 'something you must do when at Glasto' and say it's for more beginner runners but she did it anyway
Then write a whole blog post about it for those lucky people on the mailing list! šŸ¤¦

• Haha
  • Heart

peekachu

Chatty Member
This has properly triggered me šŸ˜£

She doesnā€™t know the meaning of the word challenging. She has an incredibly privileged, carefree life and I genuinely doubt sheā€™s ever experienced truly dark times.

I struggle to see how sheā€™s been impacted by her supposed breakdown, I guess sheā€™s only been able to go on 20 holidays this year instead of 30? How tragic. And now she needs even more downtime?!

She is so far removed from reality and has no idea what real life is like for normal, working people. Imagine working in retail, hospitality, the NHS or emergency services and watching that story, what a joke!

I doubt sheā€™s keeping a diagnosis secret, as she wouldā€™ve used it for content by now. Even if she has somehow been diagnosed - nothing can excuse being an utterly tone-deaf, self-absorbed, delusional cunt.

Fingers crossed her roast potatoes are mushy and she forgets to buy cranberry sauce!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
She must be in total denial if sheā€™s surprised about this when she absolutely batters her body with over-exercising, no rest and doesnā€™t feed it properly. Anaemia will probably be the tip of the iceberg if she carries on as she is. Cue the photo of her having an infusion she doesnā€™t need at a private clinic with that stupid eyes closed, thumbs up pose and a caption along the lines of ā€œanother curveball but Iā€™ve got this guys šŸ™šŸ»,ā€ as if her followers are all waiting with baited breath to see if she pulls through.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Why is she on some blokes shoulders at the gig when she is the tallest woman in the world?? RIP to anyone behind them both at the gig, I would push her over

• Haha
  • Sick

Aardvark

Chatty Member
The arrogance of her emphasising that they are off the beaten path and not around other tourists. Itā€™s definitely a problem when people only stay in luxury hotels and donā€™t bring money into the local people and experience culture but they arenā€™t doing that either with going for runs, whitewater rafting and hiking.

Sheā€™s not a better person because sheā€™s avoiding all the main tourist attractions, sometimes those attractions show the most important historical and cultural parts of a country and are a way of quickly exposing yourself to those things. She never does a guided tour of a city or visits a museum/gallery. Running and hiking your way round the globe doesnā€™t make you more well travelled, if anything it makes you a bit of a cultural black hole

• Heart

peekachu

Chatty Member
Itā€™s definitely a red pencil day! šŸšØ

7A48FEAA-D410-42CC-BE07-AAC6D57630CD.jpeg

Where on earth does she find these people? ā€œYouā€™ve changed 20 womenā€™s lives this month and you change Ants life every dayā€ šŸ¤¢

How about not needing validation from other people at all? You donā€™t need a partner or children or followers online to be happy, but of course thatā€™s not what a narcissist wants to hear!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

daisychain99

Chatty Member
People are dying everyday in Gaza or being left homeless with no family and zanna is moaning she doesnā€™t have engagement on Instagram whilst she sits in her mansion having just flown back from a holiday in Asia. She really needs a slap the selfish cunt

• Angry
Reactions: 31

Routron

Chatty Member
I bet she emailed the company specifically like "Do you have any EXTRA LONG AND TALL vans? I'm the largest human on earth so need a van tailored to me"

One bed needed only as Tony will go in the glovebox.

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Boo fucking hoo, is the pampered princess not getting enough attention?

Flies home from a holiday to flowers from her rich banker fiance in their enormous mansion and she's still not content.

This woman will never ever be happy because she is impossibly spoilt and yet nothing is ever enough.

• Sick

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
Going back to the iron clinic again. Money to burn. Just see your GP!! Iā€™ll tell her why sheā€™s anaemic free of charge!!!

• Haha
  • Angry