Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Every holiday they take together is just the same routine of Zanna dragging Ant around various ‘spicy’ hikes that all seem to blend into one, while patronising and infantilising him. Then they may have one chill day or a day to do something he wants to do if he’s lucky.

At this point her life just seems to consist of burning excessive, obsessive amounts of calories in various places across the world while desperately trying to avoid spending any time at home doing normal, every day things.
Their holidays are so dry
Hike and swim everyday
And I absolutely LOVE hiking and swimming … but I also love boat trips, kayaking, canyoning, cycling, exploring culture and museums, architecture, diving, beaches, cooking classes, meeting and staying with locals etc etc etc ….
Poor Ant
I work v long hours and on my holidays I want a mixture of activities and relaxation to have fun but also unwind… you just know she’s got him up at the crack of dawn everyday to hike
Bet he also does all the driving so she can get CoNtEnT

He deserves a more loving and kind wife.
Fuck knows what he sees in her

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I doubt he ever worries about her having an affair though. She is like a sexless robot woman. For someone who is conventionally attractive (tall, slim, blonde etc) she is weirdly completely lacking in any sex appeal whatsoever. She’s like an android.

• Haha

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
Lovely shot of My Little Tony staring into the distance questioning his life choices. The moment he realised he’s made a terrible mistake captured in camera!
89AD6C89-4EA7-4E9C-A6E8-78FED5A1A1C7.jpeg

• Haha

prive0505

Chatty Member
It’s so clear that her ‘breakdown’ was about Ant not proposing. Suddenly she’s ‘experiencing joy’ ever since she got the ring.
Just fck off Zanna. She is so patronising I can’t. She doesn’t even know what it feels like to live with depression for DECADES. It’s not something that just suddenly vanishes… she’s as fake as her horse teeth.

• Heart

prive0505

Chatty Member
Made sure the rock was on display ofc 🤢
Could she BE any more self obsessed? Taking a selfie mid-crying…. Get a life you cunt. Im done with these wanky influencers crying in their million pound mansions on their 365th consecutive day-off from work… they need to experience the real world.

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Oooh well done Tony for finally getting to the summit, I didn't mind waiting for you at all!!.
See, I'm just so fit, so strong and sure footed, so daring* Maybe when you get to be a big boy you can be as good as me! I'm so QuIrKy too, choosing a mega spicy hike as our first one 🤪! And you're wondering why you're marrying me?!??! **
WHAT AM I LIKE?!?!"

* Please continue to be my travel agent bitch and book me on flights when I'm having my mini meltdowns

** please still marry me

• Haha
  • Sick

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Hmmm nah I think it will go ahead
What makes you think it won’t? Other than the fact she doesn’t spend time with Ant 👀
She comes across as really selfish and immature. I think she wants the wedding for all the attention and all of the engagement and freebies she’ll get, but it sounds like she’s freaked out by the settling down/marriage part and having to actually spend time in the mansion with Ant. She’s already said that she’s booked a load of trips immediately after the wedding so she ‘doesn’t have to deal with post-wedding blues’. So she’s already telling herself that the period after the wedding is going to be so shit that she’ll require multiple holidays to escape from it. And obviously the fact that since he put the ring on her finger she’s been away for weeks on end with other people. Something just feels off. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was another menty b somewhere along the way.

• Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Remember when she ditched Tally’s engagement party to go and watch Rufus du Sol who she’d seen a few times before? She’s an absolute self-obsessed idiot.

Didn’t she say in one of her recent YouTube videos that she’s already booked a load of trips immediately after the wedding so she doesn’t have to be at home dealing with post-wedding blues? 🚩🚩That wedding, if it happens, is going to be nothing more than a spectacle for engagement and content on social media. Another one who is all about the wedding but not the marriage.

• Wow

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
HER FACE 😨 Why does she always pull the same expression which makes her look like the joker? Must be her 41st birthday at least, not her 31st!
IMG_7750.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Routron

Chatty Member
Don't they get bored doing the same old shite every day? Hike and a swim, hike and a swim, hike and a swim...

Reactions: 23

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
Of course she’ll bang on about it non-stop for the next 20 days… Also, mental health issues don’t just happen/turn your life around in one morning. And to call it anniversary? It’s taking a piss!

5AD9B128-F51F-488B-8EC5-ABD0B77FA5B9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

martaS

VIP Member
Also, isn't this incorrect, as in, it should be 32nd year? You've turned 31, and so effectively 32nd year of your life has commenced. Like, when you were a baby and turned 1, you'd be saying "bring on my second year"*
Screenshot_20230829-105434~2.png

*if you could speak, that is, and think clearly 🙃

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I appreciate the Tattlers taking one for the team and having to deal with this new Chit Chat bollocks.

Yes Zanna, it's a fabulous idea. It will pander to your need to over exercise and you can feel saintly as you raise money for something that you pretend you're interested in. Anything to avoid doing a real job, eh.

• Heart

ellwood

Tell me your boyfriend is regretting their life choices without telling me your boyfriend is regretting their life choices…she’s telling us that he is literally counting down the seconds to the end of the hike with a calculator!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad

Cazza81

Chatty Member
Here you go
That is utterly nauseating. Feels privileged to feel a whole range of emotions? Yes, I'm sure people with depression and other genuine MH battles would describe their most miserable times as a privilege.

As for a complete change of lifestyle and slowing down... What, jumping from one flight and free holiday to the next? And slower mornings - paddling in a pond, a home workout then swanning into London for a free gym class/stretching session? No dear, you're still an entitled freeloader, you just don't pretend to do any real work anymore.

• Sick
  • Heart