Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisychain99

Chatty Member
It’s such a load of BS that both the psychologist and psychiatrist just happen to discharge her on the same day… exactly 12m to the day after her mental breakdown…. It’s such a load of absolute BULL

• Haha
Reactions: 25

peekachu

Chatty Member
Make a note of the date guys, this time next year we’ll be celebrating the anniversary of Zanna surviving a cold 🙃

• Haha

tam

Chatty Member
She has so many once in a lifetime experiences that now they she can't really call them that. To her, she could easily do that trip again.

• Sick
  • Wow

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
How vanilla is her life if she thinks being in a car with someone "tripping" from an edible is a huge deal 🤣 wait till she finds out what people take at Fred again gigs and Drum & Bass festivals 🤯 that will exceed her expectations

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
My partner saw me watching this and asked if she’s having a laugh about her partner being shorter… 🤣

View attachment 2437810
This is so awkward 😂 I get ‘love is love’ and all that but it’s not just the massive height difference, it’s the way she talks to him like a child while holding him close in a weird protective way in case he wanders off into a busy road or something

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Zanna: “Guys, I can’t talk about what happened to me, it’s just too horrendous and triggering. I know it looks like I’m having fun on my 100th holiday since the incident that we shall not mention but it’s actually a shit show behind the scenes. Look, I have a colour-coded journal to prove it! I’m just going to post as normal on Insta because it helps me get through it.”

Also Zanna: “I had a menty b and it was the hardest time of my life. Next month is the anniversary of the hardest time of my life. Next week is the anniversary of the hardest time of my life. Tomorrow is the anniversary of the hardest time of my life. Today is the anniversary of the hardest time of my life.”

• Haha

asdfghjklily

I can think of worse places to be stuck when you’re rich and have access to food and electricity and water and know you’ll get home eventually.

Zanna rhyming with spanner isn’t a coincidence.

• Haha

prive0505

Chatty Member
I think we give Ant too much credit. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't hang around if she suddenly did a Tally and put on 3 stone. He's probably your stereotypical entitled banker who really just wants an attractive wife to stay at home and bring up his kids. Sorry if I offend anyone here but I live in Surrey and there's a whole lot of this.
I just don’t think Zanna is attractive at all. Maybe it’s because her personality is SO shitty that I can’t see past that and it shows on her face. And with all that Botox and her hideous dentures she already looks mid 40’s. Yeah she’s tall and has a slim figure but that’s ALL she has going for her in the looks department.

she doesn’t give off maternal nurturing vibes either since she’s such a self obsessed wanker 🤷🏻‍♀️

Aardvark

Chatty Member
She seems to really hate it when other people do the same hike as her. Why does she judge a hike by how quiet it is?!
She fails to realise she is also a person on the trail. It’s like when you complain about traffic say inside your own car - well yeah, but your own vehicle is contributing. What if all the other people on the trail are thinking we’d have had a great walk except this blond giant kept taking photos the whole way. She’s got no more of a right to the trail than anyone else

• Haha
  • Heart

yolo123

It annoys me she says she’s writing up travel guides for al the places she’s going. She’s spent a day i Vancouver and half of that was in a hairdressers chair?! Yeah great travel guide that’ll be.

• Sick

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Is this enough food for this many people?
View attachment 2423562
View attachment 2423563
Well I imagine the girls didn’t eat 🙄
---
Urgh just been through her stories. She literally never stops does she. Birthday party on Saturday then Sunday wakesurfing followed by an hour run. Oh fuuuuuccckk off. I’m definitely not her target audience as after a birthday party Saturday I’d be hanging out my arse on Sunday eating takeaway 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
I'm still not over the fact that she took an automatic driving lesson when she could already drive manual 🤣 what else is there to teach other than "there are no gears or clutch"? How could that lesson last any longer than one minute? A fool and his money are indeed easily parted 🤣

• Haha

peekachu

Chatty Member
@Aardvark and @Greencatfysh you’ve both hit the nail on the head there!

Zanna has severe ‘main character syndrome’ (like a lot of influencers, but she’s definitely the worst I’ve seen!)

• Sick
  • Heart

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Zanna: “So babe, tomorrow’s plan for my, I mean our, holiday is going to be a spicy 22km hike that looks almost identical to the one we did yesterday. Don’t worry though, it’s only 8 hours of driving for you and to make sure I’m, I mean we’re, really fresh we’re just going to do a gentle 20km today. I’m going to burn SO many calories! Erm, I mean, we’re going to have SO much fun.”

Ant:

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Tony - Christmas gift idea for your beloved. Buy her a fucking thesaurus.

Also. Yeah stunning view but pretty much the same view as every other hike. By the way these views are entirely possible without hiking in Canada. I saw views like this pretty much every day and didn’t do a single hike.
just so you know Zanna. I also saw plenty of moose. Bye.
Guys this isn’t the view from the top of the hike, it’s what Zanna sees at ground level

• Haha
Reactions: 24